It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Production

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have experienced a certain phenomenon as of late that I cannot quite find the correct words to describe accurately. But I will try my best.

Basically, I get a strong sensation, like an intuitive conformation, that I am "aware" of how this whole series of experiences called Life is to take place. We know a powerful group of individuals control deep aspects of our lives and lie through the use of various media to coerce us into behaving in certain ways. We know that significant events we see portrayed on news media are designed to program us and appeal to our emotions, insecurities and negative attributes. We know that there is much more to our journey than this physical experience.

Despite knowing these things, we fight vigorously to promote the official version of events that authoritative individuals tell us to, and ridicule those that try to expose truth.

We are actors in an EPIC movie where we are trying to forget the foreknown plot in an attempt to better get in character and experience the movie as an audience.

Perhaps this just might be what life is about: actors aspiring to become the audience whilst production takes place.

edit on 1/9/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
there is a certain level of awareness reached in 'ascension', which is really just expansion, when the conclusions of all games becomes known. beyond that point is sheer transcendent existence.

meditation upon the circle with no circumference.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Life is all but an illusion.

On a serious note, I believe the reason we are here is to experience many different things and then take those experiences with us when we pass on.

Don't worry too much about whoever is controlling things behind the scene; one day they'll be gone just like the rest of us (hopefully to a different place from the good samaritans), but by then we'll all be on new adventures!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

i agree totally. S+F

We know a powerful group of individuals control deep aspects of our lives

The problem for them is that they have not grasped the fact that negative entities pull their strings everyday as well.

Now that this world has gone into a new spiritual change, spiritual people are going to have an amazing experience.

For them it will be like climbing up a slope and when they reach the top, the view in front op them will be incredible like a whole story of adventure opening up before their very own eyes.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It is a grand production but even more accurately it is a

Our world is all made up of one big fib.
and it was never meant to be.
Good thread !

SnF
edit on 1-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
to be or not to be...

Iv'e heard it said that passion is the source of all pain...but is it not, also, the source of all that we might deem pleasurable? Both are integral to what it is to be a living Human Being...

Iv'e grown kind of fond of being a human being, and am looking forward to a higher end version...something with less flaws and drawbacks, so that we can all get down to some serious cosmorphology. (I think I just made a new word?)

Conscciousness is a journey for each of us... There are two paths we can go by, and each will wind itself into the other...and growth into the greater intellect will be the unending course of our lives and our creations, seeking ever greater communion or separation from the one...our progenitor...

I know it all seems too grand to see, but so says the pupa about flight...no one explained flying to it ahead of time.

intuition is the science of faith. You cannot measure it in any way, but you can conceptualize (abstract) it. just like you can do with the concept of infinity... You cannot measure it, but you can conceive of the notion...
The rest is just following the patterns of as above, so below...as below so above...

And yes, they have it totally over on us, the only thing we can do is hold faith in the ultimate fruition of future human consciousness, which will affect all time...Alpha and Omega...

new topics

top topics

join