It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Last Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

God's Last Secret

I just came across this fascinating video and wanted to share it with you.

The theory covered here suggests that life is a computer code, and if we dig down deep enough into our subconscious we can see these codes. These codes are the architecture of our reality.

What say you?

Please watch the video all the way through before commenting. It is only 18:44 minutes long.
Not much time out of your day to discover something awesome for yourself!

edit on 8/31/2013 by sled735 because: typo... darn fingernails!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
See the link in my signature, it describes how to see that this is so.

I have seen that it is this way.

42 hz gamma wave brain entrainment also gives access to subconscious, but if you're not ready to see what's in the depths, the stuff down there will destroy you

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm not trying to take anything away from YOUR personal experience and "Zen" with this video.

I was not really into it, I felt like the narrator could have went deeper and more specific.. sometimes it's hard to find words for such amazement. I tell ya someone I LOVE and maybe you will connect like I do... maybe not.

Check it out. One of my favorite Philosophers.

Also, a poet that had it all figured out, or so some think. I like his wisdom. You tell me what ya think.

Again, not taking anything spiritual from the geometrics (is that a word) of the video. I was hoping for more adjectives. lol

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I only listened to the first 4 minutes of the first video. I decided it wasn't for me when he said Atlantis was only a diffusion that was world wide.

I have seen documentaries recently on the History channel where divers have discovered what they think to be a part of Atlantis. And I have seen maps from long ago before the flood of how the land masses appeared. There was a land mass in the waters that was probably Atlantis, at least where it is believed to be.
And there are many other books that point to Atlantis being a real city that was covered with water many, many years ago.
I have also read about Atlantis in The Law of One, and why they were destroyed.

It's okay. I don't know that I buy the whole computer code thing either.

Could it be that maybe some people who see this computer code are hybrids from other planets who were sent here, and needed the code to preform a certain task, while others don't need the code?

I have read so many different theories about "what we are, and why we are here".
I have to say The Law of One is making the most sense to me out of anything I have read thus far.
It covers all the different life forms from other planets who came here long ago, and got stuck in the karma cycle.

Could this also explain why some people claim to be abducted by aliens? Are "they" taking them to work on their computer coded brains, or just make sure everything is going as it should with the code?

What made me think of this was a member in one of my threads who said she/he would start talking about things which she/he seemed to have no control over. This person was taken into the military, or some type of government facility and questioned thoroughly.
When asked certain questions, the answers came "from somewhere else", not from him/her, but the voice used her to speak the answers.
This person seemed to have no idea how this happened, or why. They were freaking out over it!
Understandably so!

Things that make you go......hummmmmmm...................

As for the poetry. I liked it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by MamaJ

I only listened to the first 4 minutes of the first video. I decided it wasn't for me when he said Atlantis was only a diffusion that was world wide.

I have seen documentaries recently on the History channel where divers have discovered what they think to be a part of Atlantis. And I have seen maps from long ago before the flood of how the land masses appeared. There was a land mass in the waters that was probably Atlantis, at least where it is believed to be.
And there are many other books that point to Atlantis being a real city that was covered with water many, many years ago.
I have also read about Atlantis in The Law of One, and why they were destroyed.

Some believe or teach (like Edgar Cayce and Manly) that Atlantis was real, just not material form. Who knows, I know I don't believe everything I'm told. I research it and come to my own philosophy. Most people if they were honest would say they have their own personal philosophy.

I think a mathematical code is right in line with a creator or an observer. Maybe via our own observation from another realm. We are duplicates. lol Who knows!!

The law of one does indeed make sense. I believe we can get stuck in the karma cycle.

On the subject of Aliens?? I just don't know too much about it to come up with a logical explanation. I haven't experienced such so it would be nice to be able to have an experience that makes me go hmmmm. Crop circles are really cool to analyze.

The poetry books of Khalil Gibran is exquisite. If you like to read and read truth that hits you in the face... thats this guy. ^^^^^

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, I think he is right that life is but an illusion, or rather a dream.

Reality......

It changes with perspective.

If you change your perspective, you change your reality.

You can be a fleshy being, or you can be a spirit being in a fleshy body.

It is all in the perspective.

I don't think we are computer generated beings though.
s & f

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I agree with that. If we are negative in our thoughts, we attract negative into our lives.

Positive thoughts attract positive results.

There will always be obstacles to overcome, but this is part of our learning process... why we are here.

I don't think I have a computer code running my life, but it was a theory I hadn't come across before.

Just interested in people's opinion concerning this.

Did you happen to read my post above about the person who posted in one of my other threads?

Thanks for the feedback, DB.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe it can be true.
I have seen enough strange things, things that defy explanation, and simple inconsistencies, that it just may be possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is how I was able to write the thread Iridium Conspiracy. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Reality......

s & f

Here's the kicker: You merely "believe" you exist. It's just a belief, illusion, idea, concepts, day dream.

there really is no you

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dominicus

reply to post by sled735

Reality......

s & f

Here's the kicker: You merely "believe" you exist. It's just a belief, illusion, idea, concepts, day dream.

there really is no you

It is not that there is no you - you are 'nothing' perceiving.
You never appear to exit because you are seeing.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Which thread and what post?

lol

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Before you take spiritual direction based on someone's teaching of physics, it's usually a good idea to check credentials. Eric J. Pepin has a GED, nothing more, and is a known scam artist.

Check out Eric The Enlightened for the details.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

yes there is indeed a level of reality that is chock full of data and information

i alternate my present signature line with this quote of Jung

=
There are strange and wondrous things in these lands of darkness.
Please, don't worry about my wanderings in these infinitudes.
I shall return laden with rich booty for our knowledge of the human psyche.
--Carl Jung

Jung held that there exists a collective unconscious that is the realm of (codes and) Archtypes
much deeper than our individual sub-conscious

there is a tincture of Hermetic Majick in this whole bundle of philosophy

related reading: www.jungatlanta.com...
edit on 1-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Which thread and what post?

lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

God's Last Secret

I just came across this fascinating video and wanted to share it with you.

The theory covered here suggests that life is a computer code, and if we dig down deep enough into our subconscious we can see these codes. These codes are the architecture of our reality.

What say you?

Please watch the video all the way through before commenting. It is only 18:44 minutes long.
Not much time out of your day to discover something awesome for yourself!

The theory proposed by Prof Silvestre James Gates Jr was one of the materials that gave me a shocking experience.

When I tried to imagine whether this life is just a simulation or not, my consciousness was suddenly thrown into an empty dark space (black background), seeing a colorful spiral from far (dunno what it was, universe??)

It happened so fast like 2-4 secs. I could not repeat the same trick again.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

WOW!
That's amazing.

I appreciate your post.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great video! Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My father died of cancer in 1994. He was an electrical engineer. He was chanting numbers according to my mother before he died.
edit on 2-9-2013 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Awesome! He could have been seeing the codes! This is a new area of learning for me. Very interesting!

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

edit on 9/3/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join