It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/31/13 "NO WAR IN SYRIA" protest pictures thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If you attended a protest, post up your pictures or maybe even post pictures that you came across online that you wish to share.

Our protest had a lot of people, more than I expected. Police let us walk the streets but I heard there were some arrests and citations given...many hours after I already left.

I saw MANY Syrians marching/rallying today and I think they were genuinely grateful that so many NON-Syrians were there with them.

All in all, good day, many bystanders were filming, clapping, thumbs-up'ing us. After today, I have no doubt in my mind how obvious it is that the overwhelming majority of the American people do not want military intervention in Syria. Looks like the polls are right.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Oh man I was there too but I'll post it in video you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to publish the video because I have ran into technical issues :/

Btw did you go with the second group that split up from the main group? You know the ones that block traffic in Pershing Square?
edit on 31-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Those who engineered the "war on terror" -- our politicians, lobbyists, corporations, and self-serving "allies" -- those who push American kids onto unforgiving battlefields in the middle east, are the ones who need to be spilling blood and dying. It is their war, the war they wanted, the war they started, the war from which they alone benefit.

edit on 31-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Oh man I was there too but I'll post it in video you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to publish the video because I have ran into technical issues :/

Btw did you go with the second group that split up from the main group? You know the ones that block traffic in Pershing Square?
edit on 31-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

I continued with the second march and had to leave after that. What about you?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you as always ElPresidente.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I saw a protest march in Brisbane on the 31/08/2013 as well.

At least 100+ people.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well after the first march I have to leave due to some chores to attend at home.

top topics

join