It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In concern with the current vibrative state of the Collective Consciousness of EA*RTH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

eisegesis
When I am upset I go to a safe place, where I can honor those feeling rather than pretend I don't feel anger and remorse. When I do get angry I try to take the human element out of my environment and isolate my thoughts.

It appears eisegesis that you have designed a system somewhat on how to control/manage your feelings-thoughts so the negative or lower vibrating energies cannot be emitted into others that may be near you as well as into the collective conscious.

Good Idea
for it prevents the spread of the lower vibrative state sort of like keeping your energies to yourself until you can fully process them and move on w/o affecting another. Makes sense...

eisegesis
Be prepared for the solution because you never know when you might stumble upon it.

Indeed and 1 shall keep your advice in mind eisegesis.
Thank you for sharing your ways controlling-managing the energies so they wont affect others and lower their vibrations...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Very beautiful experience you shared Shema
its nice to get some different experiences-perspectives from others on Existence.

@ Thing is, I understand what the OP is referring to and appreciate his/her poetry expressing what I was shown and I wonder whether he/she is not beginning to glimpse that one does have a choice and of the wonders that await .

Interesting, wonders if you would have been given further observation opportunity what you would of seen and also in the non human collective dettached mode what YOU were/are @ that point...

Thank you again Shema for sharing your experiences...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

primalfractal, your input and responses to the questions asked are deeply appreciated. @ times when considering the ALL* 1 feels some may be in jeopardized positions if many were resonating on Positivity.
Some of the family of ALL* who my be those who feed off of what is considered the negative energy generated from negative actions related to physical EA*RTH & beyond perhaps. They too make the WHOLE* so 1 tries to figure out is there a way to why Providing Services to Others in positive mode assist them or provide solutions if possible. Solutions that may prevent some of the more affective here in physical from instigating consciously negative activities to provide for them their feeds.

The information you shared on Chod 1 is going to look deeper into

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are welcome Unity_99 1 is happy to of assisted you in a positive way.

@ times things may appear one way when they really may be another and so as a CREATOR Creation 1 tries to maintain a balance within 1 which acknowledges all parts of 1 so to better understand 1 as well as others better...
Thanks for stopping pass and sharing you Love Light within the OP my friend.
Vibrations up for those who may be vibrating in unsure and doubt mode.
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CanAmGal

CanAmGal, yes the 100th monkey
does seem to tie into the collective conscious as it seems this effect is learned and then OMNI shared consciously in some metaphysical way.
Could it be string related 1 is note sure but it appears there is a connection between many Collectively.
To 1 subjectively this behavior can assist a species like man for example who are separated by water masses with allowing species development no matter location to be continuous. So if on one side of the water mass they have advanced in theory those on the other side automatically pick up on what the others are learning distances away. Which keeps the species growing as one and not causing lack in species numbers as some gain intelligence why others do not.
@ times 1 thinks its ethereal related to the thought-feelings going into the ethereal and floating somewhat to the nearest receivers (like a wi fi signal)
and then they learn.

Thus far the 100th monkey effect 1 has been postulating can it be a species to species process and 1 thinks so. Consider animal life on EA*RTH that has learned from man assist/interacts with man on professional and entertainment levels with seeing eye / bomb sniff dogs for example to animals in circuses following certain sounds etc. trained to them by the trainers all the way to multiple animals in wild learning how to avoid mankind during hunting seasons. I have always found the 100th monkey phenomenon to be an interesting subject CanAmGal, thank you for sharing it

The hundredth monkey effect is a supposed phenomenon[1] in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained, even supernatural, means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea. The story behind this supposed phenomenon originated with Lawrence Blair and Lyall Watson in the mid-to-late 1970s, who claimed that it was the observation of Japanese scientists. One of the primary factors in the promulgation of the story is that many authors quote secondary, tertiary or post-tertiary sources who have themselves misrepresented the original observations.[1]

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ophiuchus 13

Thank you.

I have always been known to be a mixed bag. A wide range of emotions and not enough outlets. You managed to translate my thoughts exactly. I personally like how you maintain a spiritual perception on life while also not letting it blind your senses. This site needs more open, level headed members like you.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Amazing ! Your words, feelings, and emotions that are coming through this post are simply amazing !

Good way to wake up this morning :smile:

Peace
~sacri~

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ophiuchus 13

-some thread music smile it WILL be OK no matter how it seems-
Some will never give up and never have
just as some have always shared & attracted to the ignorance

Why Daft Punk, why

I appreciate the positive words of encouragement though. The world does need more love.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I loved the post. But not everyone will agree or feel the same way because people have become so out of touch with each other and do not even wish to realize how everything at the end today is connected to the past. People fear the CONCEPT of the future that they use the present and do not take in the spiritual experience of their day to day lives due to the CONCEPT of the future. But its just an opinion :3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join