It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In concern with the current vibrative state of the Collective Consciousness of EA*RTH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
when it seems things are getting out of control
remember
your thoughts & feelings count

don't fall into
the negative controls all aspects
for positivity can rebound

many stress from day to day
just trying to find peace
why others share hate amongst their own
as if not the same SPECIES

@ times life gets overwhelming
but the spirits must/can not break
look @ the good within yourselves
then positively resonate

Its never been easy dealing with
the downs of the experiences of life
WE must remain diligent in Spirit
to overcome what is wrong and make it right

The strength from within all
WILL make for better outcomes
don't fall into lower vibrative states
RECOGNIZE it CAN be done (believe)

Thoughts and feelings
may seem only metaphysical in effect
but have any realized how the body
deteriorates from stress?

Or how a body can regain balance
and even seem to overcome ills
with positive energy coming from?
assisting the body from -WILL-

Collectively we are ALL
part of the SAME manifestation (Dimension/Universe-ites)
with down times of many
the others must pick them up to make it

assisting your bros/sis
stuck in lower vibrations
overcomes the downs together
then hatred finds its replacement

With that 1 shall go
and send into the fields of energy
PEACE & LOVE on EA*RTH
feel free to send with the...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 8/31/13 by ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
-some thread music smile it WILL be OK no matter how it seems-
Some will never give up and never have
just as some have always shared & attracted to the ignorance

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you for that much needed reminder. One of my greatest interests is collective consciousness. The world is so chaotic and its getting worse on a small and large scale. People rushing in stores or on the roads affects us unless we are mindful to not get caught up in the energy of that. The Syria stuff is causing some real anxiety for me in spite of being in the US (not personally threatened) because I believe there are ways to break this cycle, and we have the administration trying to rile people up.

If more of us could be aware of where the wind of collective consciousness is blowing at any given time we could change its direction. Right now it feels like it's gale force so not sure what can slow this down but we know nothing changes unless we start with ourselves. Will give it a try.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't think people here say this to you often enough but you're a spiritual genius, at least to me.

I read that then I listened to the music and I could just 'feel' the message you were trying to convey.

Now I feel just a little bit 'up' from you trying to share this with us.

I'm not very spiritual at all at least I don't think, but you got me. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Thank you Dianec

@Right now it feels like it's gale force so not sure what can slow this down but we know nothing changes unless we start with ourselves. Will give it a try.

there is always a way

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

yourmaker thank you for your input and 1 is happy to assist your vibrations as best 1 can in positive manner.

Stay strong and have a nice day/night as well.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Many, please consider when you think things they come into fruition believe it or not and with that your thoughts/feelings may go towards more physical existing components that are governed/maintained by those physically within the collective. So if PEACE in most hearts brings an outcome then consider what non peace can do.
Imagine if a word or words was said repeatedly to a collective and then began to encourage the collective physically to the point where the collective (believes) these words. The next step is the physical response.

EX:

that house is not built right- its not built right -its not built right and eventually w/o personal evaluations permitted many collectively believe the house is not built right and then go and rebuild it or attempt to even if it was just missing some materials to complete its building.

If many continue to think PEACE or avoidance of whatever, as its felt... Hopefully the outcomes both physical & metaphysical for many of this species are better off...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OT

if there ARE beings who thrive or feed off of Good and Negative energy, how do you assist the beings who FEED of the negative if you care about them and their existence.

Do you approach them in their realm home/location and share what negativity really feels like elsewhere to TEACH them so they can understand if they don't already understand or will that even work.

Do you encourage the GOOD within existence which may starve them (which can be bad for them who feed from negative)

What is the way?

As they are also part of the ALL* and so count as well.

Any thoughts on how to assist...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not sold on collective consciousness .... but the advice is still good for individuals.
Try to keep 'up' ... mediate and relax ... try not to let the negative in the world overwhelm you.
Win/Win

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks FlyersFan and as many do so the domino like effect spreads like the affects of a unlit soul within the abyss that realized eventually Lighter ways of existence...
Why @ the same time Sparking the thought within others also there to consider if possible the potentials of LOVE & PEACE.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you for uplifting my spirit with this post. I as well loved the music and we need to remember the light in our darkest times. After reading what you wrote and settling my spirit down after this Syria situation, and I am in North Africa, I just want to say that the light won today, and I do believe our collective conscience did work. War was postponed, and I think the President understood us all. Even if nothing else, as a collective conscience we have been acknowledged, and that feels good. Peace and love everyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

You are welcome CottonwoodStormy and thank you for resonating within the collective with the many who may be trying.
We ALL* share different aspects of Existence some known many unknown but together we make up this whole existence.
PEACE amongst to 1 subjectively seems to be the way as opposed to non peace from my experiences.
And so the Focus/HOPE is that the species of man CAN overcome the many issues experienced here on EA*RTH in less aggressive approaches (if Possible at least)
Which WILL then save MANY, from more aggressive less precise approaches that can endanger many and emit fear in many more...

Thanks again CottonwoodStormy for your input

Vibrations UP
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ophiuchus 13

That's nice words ophiuchus, sometimes your posts are hard to follow but occasionally I understand like now, very beautiful sentiments.

FYI I'm currently listening to this internet radio station which goes very well with your words:

Radio link

Hope you like it...NAMASTE

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah we are ONE and we do have power in what we resonate. It is hard sometimes to keep focused and this is a nice reminder. One thing also that helps me is asking spiritually to be surrounded with purple and white light like my avatar, I find that helps when I feel I am facing oppressive forces. I am a Canadian living in Algeria, I've been here 4 years now, bridging gaps between western ideals and Muslim culture. I am the only foreigner, in the wilderness mountains, and yet I am sheltered, protected, embraced and loved. There is hope, and I hold faith in humanity. Thank you again. Vibrations up!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Please excuse for my sometimes hard to follow threads doorhandle. And thank you for taking time to share your positive vibes for others who may be in lower vibrative (unsure) mind states on EA*RTH

Taking a listen to the WCA. station now
seems very energized
thus far and thanks for the share. Harmonized sounds with good lyrics to assist to 1 subjectively have potential to assist many here in positive ways.

Imagine someone's fav Harmonizer/entertainer actually taking time to formulate responses to issues within some communities... W/o them being in FEAR that they wont be accepted by their harmonizing peers.
Some do it, and its appreciated, but many more in more powerful positions can as well but choose not too.
This is why @ times when some Harmonizers are observed degrading their musical talents for whatever agenda 1 wonders do they know how effective they can really be collectively on society? If they seen beyond the financial gains associated with certain negative topics shared by some in the industry.
It seems to be sensory related, but to each their own WILLS and agenda they follow/choose.
the music is nice as well

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
When I am upset I go to a safe place, where I can honor those feeling rather than pretend I don't feel anger and remorse. When I do get angry I try to take the human element out of my environment and isolate my thoughts. It's funny, the more I try to come to a solution the harder it is to find an answer. I find my best ideas come in random waves and it is often my memory or the inability to write them down causing me to forget. Be prepared for the solution because you never know when you might stumble upon it.

Oh, and some people are just better off dead.

edit on 31-8-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know it sounds unlikely but some years ago my spirit was taken on a journey far beyond our physical reality. I was shown a vast purple ocean of what looked like a gas substance which was floating free in the infinite expance of space. I was given to understand that what I was looking at was the collective spirit of humankind or at least a representation of it. I was given the choice of merging into it and thus becoming a 'drop in the ocean', so to speak, or of remaining detached from the collective yearnings of humanity.
Thing is, I understand what the OP is referring to and appreciate his/her poetry expressing what I was shown and I wonder whether he/she is not beginning to glimpse that one does have a choice and of the wonders that await .

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ophiuchus 13
OT

if there ARE beings who thrive or feed off of Good and Negative energy, how do you assist the beings who FEED of the negative if you care about them and their existence.

Do you approach them in their realm home/location and share what negativity really feels like elsewhere to TEACH them so they can understand if they don't already understand or will that even work.

Do you encourage the GOOD within existence which may starve them (which can be bad for them who feed from negative)

What is the way?

As they are also part of the ALL* and so count as well.

Any thoughts on how to assist...

Thanks for the kind words

Interesting question to which I also seek answers. Lately I've been looking into Chod.

Giving up of the Self

The practice of Chöd means that the yogini or yogi meditates in such a way as to become, stage by ever deepening stage, absorbed into the whole process of surrendering and offering one's body and self. This selfless offering only really occurs when the practitioner is finally absorbed into trance (samadhi) through the use of the ritual, aided in particular by the steady beat of the drum and bell. The adept of Chöd, uttering a secret mantra, then leaves his body, mounting the sky in the aspect of the Secret Gnostic Dakini, and there, in the mind-made-body (manomayadeha) of the Dakini, Who is black as night itself, she severs the metaphysical mind-body complex so as to offer it to the communing spirits (lha-dre), good and bad. What is really given to the spirits to feast on, is the energy used to bind the Ego in the mind-body form. In devouring this, they become liberated, as does the Siddha herself.
www.dharmafellowship.org...

Also I say/visualise a protection/healing prayer, slightly modified, from Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi. heres part of it.

I request the protector angels of the light to collect and remove all the foreign entities, dark shields, dark energies, dark devices, and dark connections from my body aura, soul, energy centers, and cord; from all my family members, friends, co-workers and all beings bodies auras, souls, energy centers, and cords and from all our homes, workplaces, cars, places of recreation and everything in them and miles and miles around them. Collect them in a net of Clear Light, lift them up, help them to the light, or bind them in space.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is a really lovely thread, very happy to read it. Thank you for this inspiration.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this! I've come to be a big believer in collective consciousness and often feel like I'm the "100th Monkey". Remembering that gives me even greater incentive to stay on the light side.

Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join