It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How (& How Well) Are You and Those You Love Handling the Looming WW3 Issues?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Note to Mods . . . I could imagine putting this in half a dozen other forums hereon. But this one seems like the most fitting to me. If another is better, be my guest to move it.

= = =

I've noticed on ATS upwards of 8+ threads about Syria/WW3.

I've noticed in my social network a much greater awareness of the implications, risks, probabilities involved if Syria is attacked.

I think ATS is one of the more aware, alert and cutting edge communities keeping our collective fingers on the pulse of realities that many folks are clueless about or tuned-out about.

So, I thought I'd invite us all to chime in on how we are handling all this news and looming realities, probabilities.

To wit (to foster discussion on such issues--and whatever similar you may come up with. Please feel free to comment on one or a portion or all as fits your inclinations. I offer such questions to trigger thought and comment--please avoid being put off by how many there are. Please, just pic however many you care to bother with.):

1. How are you handling it emotionally? How about the people in your social network? What percentages are handling it how many different ways emotionally?

2. How are you handling it in terms of changing your behavior re prepping? How about people in your social network?

3. Have you increased your discussions about such topics recently or have you decreased the number and duration of your discussions?

4. Do you find yourself and/or others raising or commenting on the issue more with strangers than average--e.g. like in line at WalMart or wherever? How much more?

5. Do you find yourself escaping into mindless distracting activities, doodling, games . . . staring sort of catatonic into space significantly more than average . . . how much more, if so?

6. Have you or those you know sought out friend, pastor or professional counseling for anxiety or depression related to the above significantly more than average?

7. How helpful would an ATS forum/thread be for being a mutual support to one another emotionally, prepping wise, sounding board wise re such stuff?

8. How many people have you seen flip into more of a state of utter denial and willful blindness JUST LATELY since the Syria stuff has escalated?

9. How many people have you seen flip OUT OF an utter state of denial into being more awake vs sleep-walking about such issues?

10. What percentage of people in your social network have suddenly awakened with the Syria stuff to the reality that there really is a globalist cabal orchestrating, planning, arranging and getting ready to kick off the genocidal population reduction NWO geopolitical manipulating WW3--who previously denied all such evidence?

11. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken steps to move out of big cities much more than ever before because of the Syria stuff?

12. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken increased steps to move from the USA or Europe because of the Syria stuff? Where to?

= = = =

My hope is that this thread can be a kind of reality check for all of us as to where others are on such issues and how they are handling them . . . AS WELL AS . . . a kind of sounding board reality check with mutual support from our fellow ATSers.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know a great many people, not just from Britain, from all social backgrounds and of all political persuasions ....... and I don't know anyone who has given any more thought to a looming WW3 than they have to the Coming Of The Great White Hankerchief

Mind, I don't think I know anyone else who frequents the likes of ATS .....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I honestly don't care if WW3 breaks out i gave up caring a long time ago,as long as i have a big bottle of whiskey ill be happy to watch the firework display.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Hmmmmm . . . interesting.

BTW, is the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief supposedly to be in the same month as the coming of the Great Pumpkin?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Hmmmm . . . I've seen those large bottles of Whiskey in China . . . must hold more than 5-10 gallons?

Not sure what happens when the whiskey runs out. LOL.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
I know a great many people, not just from Britain, from all social backgrounds and of all political persuasions ....... and I don't know anyone who has given any more thought to a looming WW3 than they have to the Coming Of The Great White Hankerchief

Mind, I don't think I know anyone else who frequents the likes of ATS .....

What AndyMayhew said.

Reporter: How are you Americans handling the stress of looming WW3?

American family 1: What war?

American family 2: War?

American family 3: I'm missing a war!?

Canadian family: Eh?, Take off you hoser.

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I should be unconscious by then so who cares if i wake up with radiation poisoning ill be pissed lol,concidering i live 10 miles away from the largest spy base on the planet RAF menwith Hill it should defo be a icbm target.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that we may be Babylon and that we will fall in one hour.
edit on 8/31/13 by celticsea because: left out word

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My daughters boyfreind's cousins live in Syria but they have all been able to flee to Lybia. His one cousin (a lady) was shot and killed last week...so sad she was just walking down the street...His folks live in Saudi and have taken all of their money out of their banks(which me and my family have already done months ago). I know that he is really worried about his family and its a worry on a whole other level than my own. I do not feel anything about my own safety but the safety of others, my son is in the Air Force so there is that concern that he could be called to go over there...All that is in my power is to pray for those over in Syria and all those that are involved, I also hope that the leaders that have the power to be game changers use their hearts and wisdom in these times...I really don't know of anything else to do except to pray...
edit on 8/31/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/31/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
I am beginning to think that we may babylon and that we will fall in one hour.

Naw,
if one wants to get all Biblical about it
there is one thing God loves over and over in The Book.

And that's the smell of good bar-b-que.

This is a Bar-b-que holiday weekend,
and Americans love to cook out.

Mike

[it's hangings he finds abominable,
and that is still in vogue in the middle east
they really should check themselves
before they wreck themselves]
edit on 31-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The people I am around including my girlfriend have been expecting an attack on Syria for a long time. Next they will wait for Iran..

I'm not sure WW3 is close at all, but if it is it won't change my life until the economy goes down and gas prices go up. Or unless we get attacked here in America.

I don't know we don't really worry about anything at this point.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

Lets just hope that doesn't happen but I know for sure if the US does strike could lead the ME into a blood bath.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I find myself living on here since Barry gained another term; once sealed it seemed that our faith may be as well. Most people are so disconnected it is frightening. I have kept a short list of friends due to the fact of ignorance. My family and those of my old friends on my facebook page are more concerned about the "holiday" and living the pleasure principle while engrossed in college football. I hope it rains soon maybe they will grasp the levity of US' war drum rolls,

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300

Lets just hope that doesn't happen but I know for sure if the US does strike could lead the ME into a blood bath.

It that was true,
then one should be able to point out a moment
when the Middle East was _not_ a blood bath.

You know,
so it could "become one" in comparison.

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ahhhhhh . . . understandable, then. LOL.

So . . . would you consider your stance the most realistic one you can manage

or

some sort of denial strategy?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Ahhhhhh . . . understandable, then. LOL.

So . . . would you consider your stance the most realistic one you can manage

or

. [color=gold] some sort of denial strategy?

It's not denial.

Yanks are very realistic.

The opening post of this thread is
just peddling a psychosis du jour.

Much like a foreign intelligence agent would
when trying to sow dissention and uncertainty
in their assigned target.

I've been quietly reading your posts for years BO XIAN.
I'm still not sure who you may be working for,
but it sure isn't truth, justice, or mercy.

Boy,
isn't the western world great,
how we can have open conversations like this.

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

Indeed.

The vision/dream of former KGB agent in Romania? . . . Dimitru Duduman here:

www.handofhelp.com...

CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE

(as in nuke the USA)

is worth reading. . . . as are many of his other dreams and visions.

He had quite a ministry after God apprehended him from alcoholism a la a St Paul Damascus road sort of experience. He told his grandson (who runs the website) that the traumas would begin not that long after he graduated from this life. I think he died 5 or more years ago.

Maybe we've been living on borrowed time and lots of people have petitioned God to delay the 'festivities.'

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The PTB and particularly their agents Russia and China have made it reasonably clear that

1. They are determined to light off WW3 as a major UN Agenda 21 DEPOPULATION strategy, event.

2. Iran says Syria is the line in the sand.

3. Russia and China say Syria and certainly Iran are the lines in the sand.

4. They've been setting this up for years. They won't "set it up" indefinitely. At some point, the starting gun will fire.

5. I don't know if it will be before the end of the year or before the end of 2014 or the end of 2015. I don't see it waiting much beyond that. It's hard to see it being delayed more than some months to a year or so.

6. Notions that I'm in favor of such are 100% ignorant of my values, priorities and Christianity.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

Originally posted by BO XIAN

The opening post of this thread is
just peddling a psychosis du jour.

NOPE.

I have long had a passion for my professions of psychology (PhD in Clinical Psych) and my minor in sociology.

I find it deeply fascinating to watch and understand more about individual and group psychologies and their behavioral correlations . . . and consequences . . . particularly as they relate to the Biblical END TIMES and Biblical prophecies.

The OP was started out of the motives and purposes as I stated in the OP. I'm seriously curious about how ATSers are handling the Syria situation and information--emotionally, psychologically, behaviorally and interpersonally.

You are not compelled to believe THE TRUTH about me or anything else.

However, if one doesn't believe the truth, then sooner or later, reality has a habit of taking a big bite out of one's rear or other tender places.

Much like a foreign intelligence agent would
when trying to sow dissention and uncertainty
in their assigned target.

That's an interesting response. Particularly from someone who claims to have read me for years. Either your reading of my posts has been without significant understanding and/or tons of your own agenda . . . or you are playing interesting games with reality and words.

I've been quietly reading your posts for years BO XIAN.
I'm still not sure who you may be working for,
but it sure isn't truth, justice, or mercy.

Actually, I'm fiercely working in behalf of TRUTH and MERCY.

Part of my efforts toward truth are to wake the sleep-walking Eloi up before they shuffle passively into the caverns of the Morlachs as dinner.

I'm not so in favor of justice because none of us could survive justice.

Thankfully, God says that His Mercy Triumphs over even His Justice.

I don't know how much psychology you've had but you are proving to be an extremely poor psychologist about me.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Interesting.

Understandable about the Destroyer IN Chief, O.

My own family, what's left of them, thankfully . . . except for my 90 year old Dad . . . are quite alert to the looming realities. Some have prepped to varying degrees.

My Dad agrees these are the END TIMES but asserts that even though God told us that the wise man sees the calamity coming and prepares . . . God will provide, even when we don't obey His instructions to prepare. Sigh.

He's on oxygen and I'm concerned how we're going to manage that when the power grid goes out. He's refused to get a good gas powered generator or sufficient solar. He may be softening that stance somewhat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join