It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am conflicted about starting this thread. On one hand, the individual in question seems to be devoid of soul and not worth a mention. On the other hand, I think what he is saying confirms what most conspiracy theorists have been saying all along and skeptics have scoffed at.

The United States is bating China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.
Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.

Link

edit on 31-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's fake. Fake, fakity, fake.

'© Copyright 2013 dailysquib.co.uk | The Daily Squib is a curious satirical newspaper offering spoof news, political satire, comedy, opinion and celebrity news.'

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

'© Copyright 2013 dailysquib.co.uk | The Daily Squib is a curious satirical newspaper offering spoof news, political satire, comedy, opinion and celebrity news.'

Thanks for the head up's.
Then I should have not mentioned him.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Even though it's a spoof it'll probably win him another Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

what gave it away? The word "noob" possibly...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius

Thanks for the head up's.
Then I should have not mentioned him.

That's ok. It's been posted before.

Doesn't mean he isn't one of Satan's own minions on Earth, but an un-named source repeating this?

Nah.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I knew it was fake when I saw ... only one superpower can win and that's us folks.
The USA is pretty much up alone against China, Russia, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas.
We can't win.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The thought of him gives my cat the shiver. He is definitely a cold, dangerous man that I have had the discomfort sharing an overlapping lifetime [on this earth] with.

I think some of you may remember Luke Rudkowski's brave confrontation with him, calling him a war criminal. That was something... I can't imagine myself being in the same room with K.

edit on 31-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

The only drums I'm hearing are the ones Kissinger and his cronies are drumming themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Kurius

The only drums I'm hearing are the ones Kissinger and his cronies are drumming themselves.

Fortunately, we dance to a different beat.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I know it was fake in a few sentances.

The man writes as he speaks if you have ever read any of his published work. While he's controversial to say the least his intellect has never been in doubt.

I suspect hes not been impressed by the current crop of 'diplomats'.

War drums are old hat anyway. The war drums have been replaced by a set of decks playing hardcore techno.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Fake , yes.
But the last sentence is correct.... about controlling oil and food.

Monsanto is playing their part with GMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
While I appreciate the fact the drums of war are like a fine musical piece or Orchestra performance in HIS ears, I'm just wishing he'd fade into obscurity already. This idiot has been helping to make foreign policy worse by whatever he could add to it for several decades now.

When people say only the good die young? I think of Soros, Cheney and Kissinger....and I can't help but agree. Evil bastards are like Emperor Palpatine. They go on, almost forever, then wink out when no one is looking. Well... anytime now Henry.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

YUP . . .

Kiss horse biscuits has been his hobby & passion all along.

Here's a couple more comments of his

Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

twoday.net...

twga...

= = = = =

He has to be right up there with George S as one of the most demonized, soulless, heartless, arrogant, hollow, worthless, destructive, hostile, piles of human garbage ever to pollute the planet.

May all the unrepentant such fall speedily into the pit they have dug for the rest of us.

May passers by spit near their feet on sight.

May all their friends and relatives ignore their existence.

May interviewers refuse to interview them.

May their appearances head to feet match the ugliness of their hearts.

May their remaining days breathing air and taking up space in our dimension give them a vivid preview of their eternal fate.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Speaking of that interview:

www.youtube.com...

Here's a list of other interviews/confrontations by Luke:

www.youtube.com... .0.0.146.2087.11j9.20.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.YJLlCJlIJfY

= = = = =

It must be challenging for such creatures to remember which orifice to put food in and which to wipe with toilet paper. The same substance spews out both ends routinely.

A gnat's fart has more positive substance.

They exalt in being "kings of the hill"
failing to realize that the hills they are king of
are piles of demons eager to torture them for a very long time.

edit on 31/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Kurius

YUP . . .

Kiss horse biscuits has been his hobby & passion all along.

Here's a couple more comments of his

Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

twoday.net...

twga...

= = = = =

He has to be right up there with George S as one of the most demonized, soulless, heartless, arrogant, hollow, worthless, destructive, hostile, piles of human garbage ever to pollute the planet.

May all the unrepentant such fall speedily into the pit they have dug for the rest of us.

May passers by spit near their feet on sight.

May all their friends and relatives ignore their existence.

May interviewers refuse to interview them.

May their appearances head to feet match the ugliness of their hearts.

May their remaining days breathing air and taking up space in our dimension give them a vivid preview of their eternal fate.

So be it

Amen Raaaaa

Cirque

new topics

top topics

join