It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Credibility is a National Security Issue?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
The thing is Obama has no credibility.And yes that is indeed a national security problem.

From all appearances, it looks like he has a very real problem with his documentation and college loan/grant paperwork. That is the *real* National Security problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

Again I don't see how Obama can loose something he never had, how can he loose credibility when he has lied from the day he was a Senator. He surrounds himself with people like Biden, Kerry, Hillary and Valerie Jarred none of whom have any credibility so he doesn't look like the only fool in the room.

At this point in this insanity the only people that know when Obama might attack are the Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda and probably Assad. Obama has given them enough time to move anything and everything. If the Congress says no to an attack then Obama can blame the GOP for it all and get back to golf.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think Krauthammer nailed it yesterday: dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
President Obama has done the right thing and if now you notice that the French, once completed their thorough investigations will be doing exactly the same and voting.
As for Mr Cameron, he's a very proud man at the moment. The defeat in the house of commons has done him a favour. His bullish and arrogant attitude has seen him get a big kick up the arse! He's got to learn that you can't go round throwing your weight around when you feel like it. He knows he has a general election not that far off and it would have looked good on him playing the good Samaritan, when clearly he his not. He has got to knuckle down and take care of his own country first, which if he hasn't noticed is spiralling into chaos and poverty as a direct cause of his cuts.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
reply to post by nenothtu

My statement was not to give a pass, you said that sir, it was meant to rebut in someway the message of the OP that seems to imply this as some new phenomenon, as though the threat to U.S. credibility and national security never existed until Obama, tyranny and dirty tricks were well defined especially when Bush claimed Unilateral powers in the war on terror(made it clear he had all powers) pushed through and created the patriot act, created two financially crippling wars that we unfortunately are still involved in years later.

So I ask were you one of the ones around giving a pass while all of this was happening ?

No, I was not. I fought it tooth and nail. I lost, but that did not relieve me of the obligation to fight it. I fought against invading Iraq as well - another losing battle. I'm somewhat of a champion of lost causes, I suppose... but that doesn't relieve me of the responsibility to oppose stupidity, either... from whatever quarter it approaches.

I just say be balanced in some of these page long declarations about the wrongs or perceived by the writer's assessments of the current administration when it has yet to even come close to some of the things that happened previously, obviously some would like to paint a picture of Obama's not being credible but just think of this, Dick Cheney was running the country then, not Bush, how many people actually gave credibility to the office of president then? now all of a sudden you have all the outrage by many who never liked Obama to begin with, please, go get all the facts first, then come and write a dissertation that will support in any way Obama is any worse than Bush or has handled things any worse, than, Reagan, Bush or Clinton or presidents before him handled crisis, I think you can find things done in any of those administrations that many would perceive as impeachable or causing great loss in U.S. credibility and in turn risks to national security.

Balanced is the way to go. It was wrong then, and it's still wrong now. difference is, we can do nothing about "then" - "now" is the only battle we can fight. What's done is done. We can only fight for a reversal, not an erasure.

Bush WAS not credible.

Cheney WAS not credible.

Obama IS not credible.

Note well the difference between "was" and "is". Bush and Cheney are now relegated to the dustbins of history, and are now irrelevant.

Obama is somewhat less irrelevant in the now.

BUT he is STILL not credible.

Bush and Cheney no longer hold impeachable offices.

The same cannot be said of Obama.

We have to work in the now.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

No one in the US gov't is "credible" anymore - it's time for the military to just say no.

How many more innocent people have to die - when we, the world, know who the guilty parities are.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join