It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: I Think Chemical Weapon Attack In Syria Was A False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Former Rep. Ron Paul, (R-Texas), argues the U.S. should stay out of Syria but yet again warmonger puppet FOX News anchor behaved like A$$hole.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ya I had suspicions that this was the case. Ya it's just like Iraq. Total false flag. What a joke. We should call it "The War on Dictators"...Staring......Sadam Whossain, Omar Kadaffi, Hosni Mubarak, and many more A list actors!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
No comments ? Strange :/

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i guess i really have to point out the obvious here....

i dont want to sound like a ignorant pillock ....

one name comes to mind, my American friends ... "Mahatma Gandhi"

take heed from his, passages ....and behavior ...

perhaps i am asking to much ...

Muzz

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As usual the quiet voice of sanity in a throng of shrill morons.

edit on 31-8-2013 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I agree with RP.

I thought the anchor was actually ok and helped the argument.

Which suggests that even the hawks are having second thoughts about this madness.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul wants the U.S. to stay out of this... He pointed out what was wrong with Iraq which is exactly what is wrong with this war with Syria.. Ron Paul states that there is no proof that Assad's "regime" actually chem attacked his own people..he points out that we are now on Al Qaeda's side and we are all being "sucked in" to it. It's just funny how Al Qaeda was the boogey man after 9/11.. This ALONE should make people question the official story of 9/11 but no, people still don't get it. Pfftt whatever! ignorance is bliss I guess for all the retards who keep believing everything our govt says.

edit on 31-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
No comments ? Strange :/

This is already being discussed here in another forum.

Years ago, "false flag" was never heard on the MSM. Even Ron Paul himself wouldn't use the term. The fact that Ron Paul can just openly say that with zero "damage control" from the host speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I respect Dr. Paul, I do - but he’s preaching to the choir.

Why the hell won’t someone ANYONE stand up and say ‘RALLY BEHIND ME AND LET’S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE’.

Anyone.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Um, I think many people have been saying this. Ron Paul says it and it's not good enough? What gives? The guy spent 30+ years in congress, but that's not good enough and he is preaching to the choir?? What the heck do you want? You can't blame him for the fact that people don't give a #. Seriously.
edit on 31-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ron Paul would do better to go in the Big Brother House.

2nd

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Paul is the only politician that isn't afraid to speak what a lot of Americans are thinking. If the Syrian government is responsible for the chemical weapon attack, you have to ask yourself what side would you support? The rebels who have aligned themselves with Al-Qaeda and are barbaric enough to eat the hearts of their enemies, or the Syrian government who is oppressive, tyrannical and possibly killing their own people with chemical weapons.

Both are evil, both don't share our ideologies, and neither should receive our support.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Um, I think many people have been saying this. Ron Paul says it and it's not good enough? What gives? The guy spent 30+ years in congress, but that's not good enough and he is preaching to the choir?? What the heck do you want? You can't blame him for the fact that people don't give a #. Seriously.

I'm not blaming him. If I presented my opinion in a way that gave the impression I was placing blame on Dr. Paul it was not my intention.

I'm as frustrated as the rest of us - in the choir.

So - would I stand up and take action? Sure. But no one would follow me.
Would you stand up and take initiative? I'd follow you.

So would you? Hmmm?

Placing blame changed nothing. We need to stop placing blame and start taking action!

Oh hell. See, now I'm doing it.

Yeah, call me frustrated.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why doesn't the you es just get one of these.... and call it "the war on the world". ...."Take a number and get in line, we'll get around to you eventually"

new topics

top topics

join