It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Psychic Societies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well I finally had to tell my mom that I was having a lot of issues due to overwhelming psychic stimuli, for example, if I go to a new city, I am immediately hit with a blast of energy from it that has a different feeling from another city.

The same thing goes for a house, or a person, or objects. I guess I have to give you an example. My friend invited me down to a city in Southern Idaho to visit her a few weeks ago, and she was interested in checking out what I could sense about one of her friend's houses. and I was like, what?

Because I never take that kind of thing seriously, well she asked me just to tell her everything, so I gave her a lot of details including religion, country of origin, past work, family history, interior design, etc. and she kept on asking about it so I kept on telling her more about it...

Lol, I forgot to say I got most of it accurate, in fact she even got interested in a specific piece of furniture she'd seen before and wanted to know what was inside of it.

And since she is staying in a house over there that doesn't belong to her, she asked me to check out stuff for her, so I checked into some objects and whatnot. Anyway, I was like wait a minute... so I had to start thinking...

A lot of girls I'm friends with ask me how I know what they are thinking, and this is usually a logical thing they are thinking, one of them told me flat out to stop invading her privacy.

For example, well I mean there are two main ones, I was describing a scene to one of my friends about rain and how I liked the sound of it so much, and she asked if I was in her head - apparently, I confuse what I'm thinking with what other people are thinking sometimes.

I guess this is like mind-melding. Like an autistic person, I will walk up to them and sit down, and just start talking to them about what they are interested in because of my mind-melding ability, I have a direct link into their thoughts, apparently, so I'm able to keep up with whatever they are interested in and interact that way.

The same thing goes with cats, which I basically communicate completely with. From what I can understand, females are a lot more likely to be adept at this, and it is passed down through bloodlines.

I told my mom about it, and she said "Well, you might find that it is more interesting than you think." Which means that she knows more than she was telling me about before.

Apparently, I am guessing this must be some kind of maternal bloodline thing in most cases, based on my interactions, and I think there must be some kind of organization out there - I have reason to believe that there is actually organized astral communication going on between people of the greater ability levels.

I have experienced first-hand someone who would both communicate with one of their friends in an astral manner and in person and it would be consistent.

Has anyone heard about anything like this before? Had similar experiences? Known someone? Is in deeper than me?

edit on 30-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Your thread title reminded me of a real life league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Why wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't there be such a thing? Meeting in secret to make the world a better place?

What about a think tank with the worlds most famous smartest people? Each month writing a small essay/letter to the world....the possibilities!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Your thread title reminded me of a real life league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Why wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't there be such a thing? Meeting in secret to make the world a better place?

What about a think tank with the worlds most famous smartest people? Each month writing a small essay/letter to the world....the possibilities!

that would be known as the illuminati

the illuminated ones.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
One time when I was younger I was at this barn party with a friend. We both got some food and had brownies. As we sat down to eat, a conversation like this happens:

Him: I wonder why the edge is so hard.
Me: Probably because it was against the side of the pan.
Him: What?
Me: You were wondering why the edge of the brownie was so hard.
Him: I was thinking that. I didn't say anything.

Anyway, I am sure you are right about some people being able to communicate at will by "psychic" means. I know that remote viewing is real as I have successfully done it. I was IMing someone on my computer and I started describing various things and their placement around their desk. One particular thing I remember was the mouse pad... I "saw" that it was blue, and then that it had two sets of white letters on it. After that I got that it had some sort of image, which I was soon able to see as an animal. Not long after, I realized that the mouse pad had the name of a particular college with an image of the mascot. All of that without being given any information or any clues.

Such things are possible, but I have no clue how. Try reading about government experiments with remote viewing, maybe you will find some useful information.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Ha...yes but they would be the evil ones...the legion of doom!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

how do u know for sure that theyre evil tho? it's not like u know any of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

That's true, but from all the testimony, here say, eyewitness accounts, circumstantial evidence, it would appear that any modern illuminati or new world order group has corporate and elite interests at heart and on the agenda.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

That's true, but from all the testimony, here say, eyewitness accounts, circumstantial evidence, it would appear that any modern illuminati or new world order group has corporate and elite interests at heart and on the agenda.

maybe, but sometimes u have to experience the bad to understand why it's bad so u can make the conscious choice to do good. when u understand pain and understand others' pain from experiencing it, it helps open ur mind to empathy.

if their are illuminated ones, theyd most likely be operating on a level that will be incomprehendible to the average person on the street. their vision would extend over centuries and not just a year or two. their goals would be so extremely large that they need to be spread out over a vast amount of time. writing a history we can learn from.

but if ur talking about the same ppl who put the eye of horus on every significant development or structure including the dollar. those posting a point of view negatively about that would have to know what the eye of horus really is. and since they think the eye of horus is evil they dont really know what theyre talking about.

look at how aware we've become.. against wars and interfering in people's lives. before we experienced the pain we were apathetic. the pain brings us both strength and wisdom. it could be a deep and long winded evolutionary path. but i think it's impossible to judge people/entities that understand things on a much more intimate scale than us fairly.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I was going to say, I think I've experienced both organized evil and good societies of people like this. There are also individuals out there, who depending on their past, may have had a lot of bad experiences and therefore don't trust anyone -

Evil would be defined as out for oneself without regard for others, and good as community-minded.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Such things are possible, but I have no clue how. Try reading about government experiments with remote viewing, maybe you will find some useful information.

Exactly, such things are possible and I have no clue how, either. I was initially interested in this in a scientific fashion after graduating college, but accidentally got involved in situations where setting up a good scientific environment was not advisable.

For example, with my friend in the car, she decided to try an experiment, but I don't think she trusted me enough to let me videotape it or something. She is super paranoid and crazy.

Also, I decided it is probably not a good idea to let a girl who thinks you are psychic and getting into her head know that you are psychic - totally a bad idea.

Girls want to have the upper hand intellectually - a lot of girls already have enough trust issues, apparently, and also some might be manipulative and not want you to know what they are thinking.

It isn't like with the guy friends I am used to where it's like "Hey man, want a pizza?" "yeah" "What kind?" "Peperroni"

You know, it seems like some girls want to milk that for all there is, "Want a pizza?" "I dunno, maybe." "What do you mean?" "You should know!" "What kind do you want?" "I don't want pizza anymore."

This is totally an example of unhealthy communication and an unhealthy, manipulative relationship by the way - which I know not all girls participate in. My main point is, girls don't want to know if you are psychic, so definitely don't tell them you know what they are thinking.
edit on 31-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I think there could easily be illuminated ones who are operating on a level that is good for mankind, but there could also be groups of people that are operating against mankind.

In some kind of grande finale, I think that there could be something going on where the evil groups are manipulating good people below them, and are then going to betray those good people - but in the end, the evil people were being allowed to do what they were doing because it was going to end up hurting them in the end, and enlightening society -

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

maybe, but sometimes u have to experience the bad to understand why it's bad so u can make the conscious choice to do good. when u understand pain and understand others' pain from experiencing it, it helps open ur mind to empathy.

Also, I agree with you ... but there is the rare case where someone has been through so much trauma and terrible situations that they are not actually able to recover, and this goes beyond being empathetic - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, sure, unless it kills you - which in this case, I would mean corrupts you - you know... ?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Also, I agree with you ... but there is the rare case where someone has been through so much trauma and terrible situations that they are not actually able to recover, and this goes beyond being empathetic - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, sure, unless it kills you - which in this case, I would mean corrupts you - you know... ?

i know, it's not cool that some dont survive through the boiling pit. but noone makes it out of here alive anyway. if we are going to give the illuminated ones the credit for creating too much pressure for the weak ones to conquer. then we also have to give them credit for being the same ones that tell us things like never give up, be strong, persevere, strive, have value for urself, claim your freedom and dont submit to being a slave. and encourage us to embrace all the virtues of our potential.

if they are very well knowledgeable beyond our level of understanding, they could be like teachers. creating problems and also providing us the solutions to conquer those problems. extreme pressure is what changes a lump of coal into a diamond after all.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

There is a lot of wisdom in what you say here, I couldn't agree more - I meant death along the lines of losing it and not being able to return to a state where one could generate positive auras anymore and becomes like a black hole of destruction.

Then, I think there are those that actually are out for themselves from the get-go.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
are you a negative or positive blood type? Some people say negatives blood types have the ability to sense things? In large groups do you feel overwhelmed because of racing thoughts "antenna problem" ? Do you get feelings about people or have you met people in a dream that you later meet in real life. Do you get mad or happy for no reason around people who you haven't even had a conversation with. Do you go against your own thought process with girlfriends or friends because you don't want to believe what you think you know?

just some questions to see where you are at

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Evil would be defined as out for oneself without regard for others, and good as community-minded.

If this is your definition of evil and Good, you are going to have a very unhappy life.

Esoteric wisdom teaches that the key to evolution is BALANCE. This would mean that you need to find a happy medium between your acceptance and value of self.... And that of Community. Any extreme to one side or another is unbalanced and prone to perversion.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

If this is your definition of evil and Good, you are going to have a very unhappy life.

Esoteric wisdom teaches that the key to evolution is BALANCE. This would mean that you need to find a happy medium between your acceptance and value of self.... And that of Community. Any extreme to one side or another is unbalanced and prone to perversion.

but not if that 'Community' is the entire world. and then the cosmos.

see there u go thinking on an individual basis. lol

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Back on topic though...it appears we're talking about two different things. A brain trust/think tank or group of philanthropists trying to make the world a better place. I can see the detriment in that as...Hitler 'thought' he was making the world a better place. The second thought is a group of extraordinary people that have some abilities that get together. In each case, in my opinion, there would need to be a small charter and mission statement. I think you could make it work with statements like...goal is to ease human suffering or get everyone more books or more medical care or whatever...or maybe to find out if we have been visited by ET or if there was ever life on Mars or whatever it is. Just rambling. lol Thanks for tolerating me.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

but not if that 'Community' is the entire world. and then the cosmos.

see there u go thinking on an individual basis. lol

Because you have to start with balance in yourself before you have any kind of foundation to affect the community at large.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

not necessarily. the stronger(more centered) you become the more change you can affect yes. but that isnt to say you cant start with the small things u know are good. like is getting a 20% discount on hair products good? yes of course it is, so when you run your hair products store you can do good by offering 20% discounts.

but yeah basically the whole world would have to be striving for centeredness. but all roads lead to Rome. so they can either figure out the pattern and assist themselves by running faster towards completion, or they can get their ears wrung and brought to it. evolution is a steady process that flows in one direction with different areas developing along different timelines towards one goal. sorta like nature's project management. trying to arrest it is every bit as good as trying to stop a tornado with your bare hands. so we'll get where we need to be one way or another. i suppose each planet's evolutionary path would be unique in its ways.

when we come to understand that it is the Spirit of Life, the inner nature of man which is steadily revealing more and more of itself towards deeper understanding in us. and move up in discovery and the use of tools, and creating technology as we progress through the ages. always discovering more, always gaining new eyes, new perspectives to reveal to us things which we could not see before. that this spirit is responsible for feeding all of us with a purpose of Existence for all living things. We become Saddened. disappointed in ourselves we wonder "How could we have been so blind?"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join