It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Israel so Quiet right now of all Times???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yea dream come true for them.

They seem to be a lucky bunch. They really must be the chosen people.

I doubt they have anything to do with the instability and conflict over there at all. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
OK did some searching and it seems Israel was advised before hand by the US and was asked to keep quiet .

m.jpost.com...://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?ID=324970&R=R1

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Thank you for posting that.

What I find interesting about it is the fact that the MSM can point directly to President Assads kid calling Obama out on Facebook, but they cant seem to find the comments that were made by the other leaders of Israel on Facebook as per your link? Just more proof the MSM is in the pocket I suppose. Funny the things that just slip by....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Israel just doesn't want any spill overs. As far as they're concerned, they just don't want any terrorists to benefit from the conflict or any war.

I have a friend in Lebanon who told me that if Syria gets attacked, Hezbollah plans on retaliating through Israel. Basically it's a threat: "get in our war and we'll attack your ally".

Besides, how much would any opinion help Israel at all? Saying they want interference only promotes attacks on them and saying they don't want interference would cause problems with political allegiances. I can see why they chose to be quiet

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Israeli's are getting their gas-masks, But if they are afraid of chemical weapons as used in Syria, shouldn't they need bio-suits too.

Good point. Sarin gas can be absorb thru the skin. Gas-mask alone will not provide full protection against Sarin gas. So basically 1/2 of Israel's population is led into a false sense of security.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join