It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Israel so Quiet right now of all Times???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Let me say right off the bat, that I am totally neutral on the thought I am about to present. I am not trying to state a pro or con Israel stance. Just a observation I have made.

Many of us have been trying to fit little pieces of this whole Syria puzzle together over the last few days, and I suppose in all the reading I have done this is one of the things that have stood out to me.

We are all familiar with the fact that usually when the left hand is making a lot of noise, we should be watching the right hand. I think we are pretty aware of the noise makers by now. Britain, France, and of course the USA. We have also heard bits and pieces from other countries. The thing is, who haven't we heard from really?

For example only a few days ago one of the things stated was if America attacks Syria, then Israel will be the first to be blown off the map as retaliation. You would think we would have heard a lot more from Israel about that. A major defiance or a little chest thumping at least. Yet all we have really heard is the fact that the people are making a run on the gas mask.

Then I noticed at least from yesterday, but it may have been the day before this article, which kind of surprised me that it never showed up on here:
"Leaked documents reveal US sees Israel as a spying threat"
LINK TO ARTICLE HERE

Two snippets from the article:

A secret budget request obtained by The Washington Post from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden lumps Israel alongside U.S. foes Iran and Cuba as “key targets” for U.S. counterintelligence efforts. The document suggests Israel does not believe U.S. assurances that its interests are aligned with Israel's on crucial issues such as Iran and peace talks with the Palestinians.

and this:

“To further safeguard our classified networks, we continue to strengthen insider threat detection capabilities across the Community,” reads the FY 2013 congressional budget justification for intelligence programs. “In addition, we are investing in target surveillance and offensive CI [counterintelligence] against key targets, such as China, Russia, Iran, Israel, Pakistan and Cuba.”

Is it just me that finds it a little odd that Israel is oddly mixed in with the likes of those other countries of one not to be trusted? Hmmm....

Now all the sudden we have Britain bowing out of the game and America plunging ahead even though they know one of their key allies have been point blank targeted.

Like I said in the beginning I am neutral as far as Israel goes, but lets face it, they have been a bit of a pain in the butt as far as world affairs go at least to some people.

Could this actually be the nine yards way of going to get too the actual foot? Or, the actual target???

I realize I am going way out on a limb here, but still, it is running around in my mind and Im wondering if it has occurred to anyone else as well, or at least, just another snippet of the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Quiet because it doesn't want war.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You have asked the exact same question that I finished a post on the thread about John Kerry, France and a possible snub of the UK. Its weird with the claims of chemical weapons being used by a neighbour Israel is not squeeling loudly - yet all we get is silence, bit like a naughty child who knows exactly what has happened and is staying silent. Its the silence that makes me suspious. The attack with the nepalm that burned children and people is so similar to the attack Israel carried out on Gaza that we all witnessed on the tv a few years ago.

In truth, I would not like to be in Israel with the current mood of her neighbours. The people in Egypt were none to friendly when interviewed earlier this evening on RT.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Because all is going according to plan of course, why interfere now when it's on track for their agenda?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

My Guess is The threat of war to an Israeli is alway immediate I guess its part of every day life in Israel and being prepared for war is one of the biggest things in Israel.

I see Israel as one of the countries with a strong will and reputation to keep living a normal life but expect bad expectations along the way. Israel as such being surrounded by ME countries I think they don't need the stage.

99% Israeli's are in the Israeli Military anyway as they National Service.

If Iran did say attack Israel in wake of US intervention then it's most likely israel will retaliate with all its force and things could turn ugly for the ME.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomentered

Quiet because Israel "wants the war" but doesn't want to fight in the war...Better to have the Goy spill their blood !!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Because the Zionist Schemers in the Israeli Goverment know full and well their " Work " is proceeding according to plan . The are content to sit back and watch the beginning of WWIII Unfold on there T.V. sets and Laugh about how they Manipulate the rest of the World so Easely with their Evil Guile........
edit on 30-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think you're making some good points. Looking on the map of the Middle East, Israel is barely a speck surrounded by enemies or potential enemies. Maybe things are being lined up to force Israel to respond from direct attacks from Syria or to preemptively hit Iran. I'm hoping we don't find out this weekend.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

I doubt Israel will Respond or Attack any of their Numerous Enemies in the Middle East in the not to Distant Future because they would rather have their Western Allies do it for them Instead............

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

Originally posted by freedomentered

Quiet because Israel "wants the war" but doesn't want to fight in the war...Better to have the Goy spill their blood !!

Isn't that always the way with Israel? They think if they stay quite no one will notice their involvement in starting the civil war.
edit on 30-8-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The question is, what are they going to do if it is actually their western allies attacking them through the back door all the while looking quite innocent? All America is going to do is go drop a bomb or two here and there supposedly. Strategic bombing so they say, just a little spanking. Meanwhile it was stated that it would be Israel that would bear the brunt of any of those actions on a "full scale."

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interesting observation, I never noticed until I read this thread.

I would guess that it may be due to a Russian Boomer sub lurking in the area with perhaps 20 or so of those pesky Chinese Rubber subs for protection.

Just my thoughts and opinions only.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the USA does drop a few bombs on Syria if Israel will use the distraction to bomb Iran?

I was pretty horrified when a film of what happened inside the White House whilst some other USA incident was being watched by Hilary and a few others was shown. It showed Obama in and out of the room, someone said playing cards elsewhere whilst Hilary was duly horrified at what she was seeing. Obama looked like a spare part that came and went and never seemed bothered at all by what was happening.

I just want this whole thing to go away and I hope Obama has the courage to say he has changed his mind about USA involvement there. If he does go ahead it means that a lot of innocent people and children will get killed and for what, a smack with a bomb - I hope all the Senators and our politicians hold their stance of no bombing.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The question is, what are they going to do if it is actually their western allies attacking them through the back door all the while looking quite innocent? All America is going to do is go drop a bomb or two here and there supposedly. Strategic bombing so they say, just a little spanking. Meanwhile it was stated that it would be Israel that would bear the brunt of any of those actions on a "full scale."

Not sure but it seems everyone is missing the part of the OP where Israel seems to be part of the Axis of Evil by the US Government..

From OP:

“In addition, we are investing in target surveillance and offensive CI [counterintelligence] against key targets, such as China, Russia, Iran, Israel, Pakistan and Cuba.”

Maybe it's just me but it looks almost biblical.. Are they following the script on purpose?

It also looks like the targets they are talking about would cause the rebels to win, not cause chemical weapons to not be used..

Im struggling to understand, but I just don't get any of this yet.
edit on 8/30/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

the idiots in washington d.c. screwed up Egypt extremely badly - looks like Egypt had their "arab summer" - and I say good for them - they kicked the MB out (who are alciada - US terrorists)

I think the US and Israel is quite floored by this - can't believe their plan didn't go right.

The other countries - Quatar, Bahrain, Saudia Arabia, ect - rich, stable oil countries, are really freaking out about now - One unrelieable source said that Saudia went behind the US and offered itself, money, and oil pipeline sharing with Russia.

Israel, I'm sure, is just waiting to see what - or who - is going to fall next out of friendship with the US.

I'm glad that we are seeing some truth in the region - Assad, as bad as he is, did not gas his own people - the US did.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thank you for noticing that. I thought that was rather a key points of this myself. I mean it seems like over night Israel is now a no trust list of America with a lot of their own enemies. Just strikes me as very very odd, not to mention the silence and other weird things....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What is there to say?

Besides maybe that, "... business is very good, we're turning a nice profit off of our carefully engineered war on terror!"

Profiting Off War: A Look into the World of Israeli Arms Dealing

edit on 30-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Israel stirred the # pot and now they should lick the spoon.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thank you for noticing that. I thought that was rather a key points of this myself. I mean it seems like over night Israel is now a no trust list of America with a lot of their own enemies. Just strikes me as very very odd, not to mention the silence and other weird things....

I don't think its overnight, no part of the middle east is trustworthy, it's like it should be a planet all by itself, and its a damn pity it isnt...

The US should do business with the middle east, but otherwise keep out of their affairs... I dont see that the US has to kick their ass, by all accounts they are doing a fine job of it all by themselves.... so let them sort out their own obsessions and their cart loads of #...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
I wonder if the USA does drop a few bombs on Syria if Israel will use the distraction to bomb Iran?

I was pretty horrified when a film of what happened inside the White House whilst some other USA incident was being watched by Hilary and a few others was shown. It showed Obama in and out of the room, someone said playing cards elsewhere whilst Hilary was duly horrified at what she was seeing. Obama looked like a spare part that came and went and never seemed bothered at all by what was happening.

I just want this whole thing to go away and I hope Obama has the courage to say he has changed his mind about USA involvement there. If he does go ahead it means that a lot of innocent people and children will get killed and for what, a smack with a bomb - I hope all the Senators and our politicians hold their stance of no bombing.

You know what happens to Presidents that don't want to wage a war, Kennedy was going to pull out of Vietnam. So they got someone who did what they were told. The last time Britain did something that they didn't like Suez for instance, the threat of a financial crisis soon brought Britain back into line.
I can see the Yanks doing the strategic strikes, softening Syria up, then Israel crossing the border, to protect itself from the ensuing threats of attack. From then on its guesswork.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join