It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group of ufo's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Group of ufo's @ Satellite height. Date 2013-08-28 Time 23:35.

Equipment used Canon 550D and 85mm F1.4 lens.

Enjoy this short video

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

That is CGI. And blatant, at that. They couldn't keep the "UFO's" steady with the horrible camera movement. This is one of the worst CGI's I've seen. Horrible.

edit on 30-8-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks too me like something on a wire...could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This member (Bosb33r) has provided a lot of really nice (and non-UFO) video. I don't think it's a hoax. Birds perhaps.

Similar:

edit on 8/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

I'm undecided on this just yet, if the uploaders youtube account is anything to go by I don't see any other UFO related uploads. My guess would be bugs or birds out of focus.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It looks like a flock of birds, but they're moving way too fast, and I can't get past the "bouncing" of their flight, which indicates that it's likely CGI.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

"Too fast" is a bit hard to judge without a distance reference.
Bouncing...my guess is he stabilized the video.

edit on 8/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hmm, a slightly asymmetrical v formation picked up on night vision in the sky. Is it birds or a fleet of alien ships?... hmmm..

Sorry to be so cynical, but really, you have to do better than that.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Personally Im in no position to shout fake or real as im not familiar with the required software to make such a hoax. But what I do know is that IF I was to film what I believed to be a UFO or an Alien spacecraft I wouldnt need or even think to add dramatic/earie music to help add "wonder" to it? Quite the opposite really as Id be a gibbering wreck constantly repeating expletives and all to eager to share it with the world to "gloss" it up beforehand?? ....unless the sounds on the video are the actual sounds it made? (joking) Im not saying thats proof its fake but it gets my suspicions flowing im afraid. (and i hate debunking stuff like this, [trying to anyway?] as im like most others on here, secretly wishing it was real?)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The ufo's plural that I have seen in my life looked nothing like this. There were allot of us when I was a young man in NE Texas town who all saw ufo. There were no cameras like now back then. I will tell you it did not look anything like this. First you don't see that kind of v shape vehicle or formation when it is in high earth orbit or higher. At least we could not see detail like that.

Also speed at that height is deceiving, in our case it was seen for while and then Woosh it was gone.. This does not look real to me and I am believer.

The Bot

P. S. What happened to the colors.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The ufo's plural that I have seen in my life looked nothing like this. There were allot of us when I was a young man in NE Texas town who all saw ufo. There were no cameras like now back then. I will tell you it did not look anything like this. First you don't see that kind of v shape vehicle or formation when it is in high earth orbit or higher. At least we could not see detail like that.

Also speed at that height is deceiving, in our case it was seen for while and then Woosh it was gone.. This does not look real to me and I am believer.

The Bot

P. S. What happened to the colors.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

could be geese, they fly in a formation similar to many so called sightings, but the bouncing, were you jumping up and down with excitment when you videoed (is that a word) well anyway, if it's cgi then perhaps a kangaroo was used... it's hard to know what to make of it, seems to be something and nothing at the same time...... so to be fair and without any proof of either, I guess I might just sit on the fence for a bit...... thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosb33r
@ Satellite height.

Who told you they were at satellite height? They look nothing like that height, and there's no possible way to tell from this video that they are anywhere near that height.

Fake or birds, either way, not "UFO's", and not "satellite height".

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Enjoy this short video

Thanks for the post! Unfortunately, just another case of Unidentified Flying Objects. It would only be a wild guess as to what is on the video, and as a previous poster observed, adding music just makes it a little less believable, IMO!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I dont think it as bad as this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thanks for watching and comments

Those are absolute no CGI shots, this is the real deal
no birds, swampgas or Easter eggs

Well i know what i saw and filmed on my card, and it was

About the height, i know it because i am playing more outside than others ( stargazing filming ISS etc.. )

I put it here to share it with you, because this is the real deal
non of my videos are fake...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thanks for watching and comments

Those are absolute no CGI shots, this is the real deal
no birds, swampgas or Easter eggs

Well i know what i saw and filmed on my card, and it was

About the height, i know it because i am playing more outside than others ( stargazing filming ISS etc.. )

I put it here to share it with you, because this is the real deal
non of my videos are fake...

Thanks Bob. I tried to find the stars by placing my location in the center of the US and setting Starry Night ProPlus to the date and time, but could not make a match, so that I could determine degrees of traverse versus time.

Do you know how many degrees of the sky the lights crossed in that time? Or give me the general location and azimuth and altitude of the video if you get a chance. Thanks for watching the skies.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Enjoy this short video

How did you work out the height

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Bosb33r

That is CGI. And blatant, at that. They couldn't keep the "UFO's" steady with the horrible camera movement. This is one of the worst CGI's I've seen. Horrible.

NO blatant v shaped formation of birds that's more likely.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Bosb33r

So thats your proof? Because you feel they couldn't keep the camera straight... I'm sorry but ... Laughs

I watched this video once of a person video'ing their dog running in a field. The operator of the camera couldn't keep the camera straight either. So, does that mean the dog was fake? A hoax of little spot running threw a field??

If thats the evidence you have to base your opinion in a matter of minutes... Come on now!! LoL really lame on your part. Almost every video you see from an amateur is shaky. Being in the moment and scared or excited over what you're seeing plays a huge role on how straight you can keep your eye on an object.

If your going to scream hoax... We need more then what you gave us. Your not being respectful by not giving us true reasons.

In my opinion... This video seems " real " because it's not perfect.. You don't see pixels where an object could be inserted... And the object blurs due to the camera trying to pick it up at the speed it's going.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join