It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE VIDEO: John Kerry To Speak On Syria NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
CNN: weplaylive.tv...

Will update accordingly, but I don't think anything Kerry says will be in stone.

Stand by.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Already posted.

CLOSE THREAD.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

As I tried to talk about this situation re: Syria in the office yesterday, one thing became abundantly clear. People are more interested in talking about Miley Cyrus twerking, than the awful situation we are in right now re: Syria. When I tell my office mates that we are on the cusp of something spectacularly horrific, in a matter of days, I get blank stares. I doubt we will get anything concrete from Kerry right now, just more of what he will call evidence. I have doubt that the US will send cruise missiles within the next three days. Massive number of deaths, and eventually US soldiers on the ground. Are we really gonna believe there will be no US boots afterwards. All of this scares me.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lawgiver

That is because the taxpayers have to foot the bill to subsidize the huge oil and gas companies to make it safe to extract all the wealth from a county, giving the corporation all the profits, with none going to the people who live in that country, or the people who went to fight for the take-over.
edit on 30-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join