It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria War Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I thought maybe we could share our predictions on what will happen.

Sort of the end result

I will start mine, as follows:

Assad benefits from it economically and wins.
Obama viewed as a war mongerer and as a consequence of going in brings more death.
Syria benefits from it all eventually, is taken over by a less religious regime.
Russia gets defeated and loses control in the middle east.
Al Qeada is not gotten rid of but remains the same.
Europe benefits from the invasion despite not sending military in.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I see no winners

Obama is allready viewed as a war mongerer.

US attack on Syria doesn´t calm the area down, what happens US will send ground forces there and unrest spreads to Lebanon and Jordan. This situation will open Israel a chance to punish it´s enemies ( Jordan and Lebanon) when Israel will attack to both countries.. eventually Iran will take a part of this and the war will get ugllier and no one wins...

Russia holds up until Iran makes a move.
edit on 30-8-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I hear you. I also think it will go on for years...

I mean how can it possibly be resolved so quickly?

Yep, for Israel it also wont end nicely.

Honestly, Who is aside Obama that is saying this will end nicely? I don't get it!!!!
I thought Obamas advisors were smarter.

Thanks for your prediction. Be nice to look back and see if they happen!
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I predict nothing will happen.

Obama won't attack, and the international community will collectively tut loudly and angrily.

Then they'll wait a bit, and try again shortly with another chemical attack hitting the news to get everyone riled up.
edit on 30-8-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Agree, but this time it will be bigger , the outcry for aid will be huge, begging for the U.S. to help, then Obama says I told you so and looks like a hero to the people.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

lol are you indenial? Honestly I wish what you said happens!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Followed by a natural disaster then

Amnesia

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What is in stake is Obama´s credibility which is allready in weak. You have seen his expressions has changed from "party girl " everything is ok look into angry " i know what im doing " look. This doesn´t look good.
He has to proove his cabability to make strong decisions here, backing out doesn´t seem like a option.

Obama is looking for a loophole for the third term as a POTUS

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by khimbar

lol are you indenial? Honestly I wish what you said happens!!!!!!!

Peace

Nope. Nothing will happen.

Wanna make a bet on it?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Yeah I see what you mean. But Obama will end up with the same legacy Bush has from this.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I bet a packet of peanuts

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

And I'll offer up cake (Jamaican Ginger variety...everyone likes that) as my stakes.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I see big difference between Obama and Bush...

Bush the ultimate puppet.

Obama narcistic leader. You have seen a "Obama cult" forming around him, this is what he needs. He believes that he is bigger than America and he is a King and his goverment is perfect. He belittles the people who disagree with him.. there is a lot of issues in Obama which in situation like Syria won´t bend for the benefit of the people. What really matters to Obama is Obama himself.

This is also a one BIG reason why i don´t see easy way out.

edit on 30-8-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
What is in stake is Obama´s credibility which is allready in weak. You have seen his expressions has changed from "party girl " everything is ok look into angry " i know what im doing " look. This doesn´t look good.
He has to proove his cabability to make strong decisions here, backing out doesn´t seem like a option.

Obama is looking for a loophole for the third term as a POTUS

Do you reckon he could make a third term? he's not even halfway through his second term and is well onto his grey hairs. Personally I think he would quit while he can and keep his sanity,hair and heart relatively in-tact.

I agree though that Obama needs to be seen not to back off from this, he needs to do something. More chemical attacks or the UN inspectors being withheld? Seems strange that Assad is protecting the inspectors but also sends a piss poor sniper to shoot at them.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If Obama dosent back down and stop following the path of Bush then I can see the start of WW3.

At the moment we are seeing a build up of naval and air assets of the coast of Syria of British air craft and Us and French Naval ships. To counter Russia have sent their own ships into the region.

Now If Obama is the antichrist like many have said before then we could be in for a very bumpy ride!

I hope Obamas peace prize is being polished!
edit on 30-8-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I agree a potential resignation might accur. I honestly don't know why Obama would do this to himself.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

When do you predict world war 3 would start? Or I mean when will it get worse.. after what actions?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Israel will stage another chemical attack with Assads signature forged on the shell.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Wouldn´t resignation open the loophole for third term as then he had not served two full terms ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
US will put $ in front of human suffering, no action will happen and assad will kill more kids

top topics

<<   2 >>

join