It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed Kennedy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

ArchAngel_X
You may now deconstruct my opinion at your will, but I will keep my in-depth views on the matter for another time as I build upon my own recent change of heart.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. At some point in the future, when you've organized your thoughts on your new stance, maybe we can talk about it. I'll read it with interest. I've never (and still don't) believed that Oswald wasn't involved in some way in the assassination, but the things I've learned in the last ~4 months have drastically altered opinion on how things happened.

#1. If you will just watch the Evidence Of Revision DVDs 1 & 2 you will see that the rifle discovered in the SBD was a 7.65 Mauser!!! Do you seriously think someone filmed all the ABC, NBC, CBS etc... reporters back then for a hoax nobody was allowed to see until the Internet Age???

#2. Johnson is busted big time on the Warren Commission. The phone call of LBJ telling Hoover they needed to set up a blue label panel in order to cut off further investigation is a matter of record because of the bug Hoover had on the WH.

#3. All of the doctors that treated Kennedy at Parkland said he'd been hit 2 possibly 3 (head) shots from the FRONT.

I could go on, but I don't tilt at windmills. We just disagree... I hope it isn't the case, but I heard recently that part of the language involving the sealed information on the assassination includes the caveat that the last living Kennedy child must pass away before they can be opened.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

#1. If you will just watch the Evidence Of Revision DVDs 1 & 2 you will see that the rifle discovered in the SBD was a 7.65 Mauser!!! Do you seriously think someone filmed all the ABC, NBC, CBS etc... reporters back then for a hoax nobody was allowed to see until the Internet Age???

The video showing the cop/agent holding up the rifle that was just "found" on the 6th floor of the book depository while also *clearly* showing another rifle leaning against the wall in the corner just blew me away.

That other vid that blew me away was the one where they sync'd up the Zapruder film with the Dictabelt audio recording taken by the motorcycle cop in the motorcade. If you listen to that you can *clearly* hear 4 shots - it's amazing - especially the 2 spaced so closely together at the time of the "kill shot". It was evidence like that that caused the House Select Committee on Assassinations to conclude that there was definitely a conspiracy, although they didn't have a clue - or at least submit a finding - as to who was behind it or involved.

And I agree - Oswald definitely was involved. What his level of involvement was and who's side he was working on (or thought he was working on) is still open for debate.

edit on 11/2/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Riffrafter

The video showing the cop/agent holding up the rifle that was just "found" on the 6th floor of the book depository while also *clearly* showing another rifle leaning against the wall in the corner just blew me away.

That other vid that blew me away was the one where they sync'd up the Zapruder film with the Dictabelt audio recording taken by the motorcycle cop in the motorcade. If you listen to that you can *clearly* hear 4 shots - it's amazing - especially the 2 spaced so closely together at the time of the "kill shot". It was evidence like that that caused the House Select Committee on Assassinations to conclude that there was definitely a conspiracy, although they didn't have a clue - or at least submit a finding - as to who was behind it or involved.

And I agree - Oswald definitely was involved. What his level of involvement was and who's side he was working on (or thought he was working on) is still open for debate.

edit on 11/2/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

Oswald clearly had something to do with the FBI or he wouldn't have hand delivered a sealed letter to Agent Hosty upon arriving in Dallas.

I'm trying hard to track it down, but there's a vid from Parkland of the doctor's making a statement to the press that Connolly still had one slug in him. That would really be the magic bullet once we knew the calibre. Yeah.... That'll happen!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Patsy....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
LBJ. Seriously ... I think Johnson set it all up. And the picture of him winking on Air Force One after the emergency swear in seals it as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

FlyersFan
LBJ. Seriously ... I think Johnson set it all up. And the picture of him winking on Air Force One after the emergency swear in seals it as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, kinda hard to imagine a more inappropriate gesture standing next to widow whose blood and brains are all over her outfit. Gives me chills to try to conceive what was going through her head. It was way, way more than just losing her husband. She HAD to know she was in a pit of vipers...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not in any way saying I don't believe in a JFK conspiracy, because I do, but I could easily make those shots. I have never shot the gun in question, but I'm sure with enough practice it could be done. I know for a fact I could do it with my bolt action, but then again my gun cost about 10 grand.

What's more, I wouldn't have needed to, as I would have hit him on the very first shot. Seriously, I can't believe he missed so many times.

Here's one of my FIVE shot groups at 100 yards as proof.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The phone company killed Kennedy. Watch from :34.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki
Here's one of my FIVE shot groups at 100 yards as proof.

Man...you are an internet legend of your own kind! Who killed JFK, btw? How fast was that target moving and what was your effective range of motion ?(window frame for example.) How does a "$10,000" rifle equate to an $80 mail-order Carcano? Did I miss something?

I mean...I think we agree it wasn't Oswald, right? Other than that...what does that poor wittle target have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The GUT

Man...you are an internet legend of your own kind! Who killed JFK, btw? How fast was that target moving and what was your effective range of motion ?(window frame for example.) How does a "$10,000" rifle equate to an $80 mail-order Carcano? Did I miss something?

I mean...I think we agree it wasn't Oswald, right? Other than that...what does that poor wittle target have to do with it?

His range of motion is a non-issue, as he would have had plenty, and JFK's limo wasn't moving fast enough for a bullet to miss at that range. At the very least, a TINY adjustment is all that would have been necessary. I'm talking maybe an inch, if that.

What's more, the gun would have been plenty accurate at that range. The distance to target was only 88.5 yards. A good pistol can hit a target accurately at that range.

Skip to 14:38. Keep in mind, he's using a cheap, and very old 1911, and the distance is around the same, if not farther than 88 yards. He does that consistently. Actually, he rarely misses.

I could post more videos of people hitting targets at long range with pistols if you like. Shooting really isn't that hard unless you're going for 500+ yards. After that, the wind becomes a big issue. Inside 100 is a cakewalk with almost any long gun that has rifling.

Also, I'm not necessarily saying it wasn't Oswald, or that Oswald wasn't alone, I'm simply saying that the shots could have very easily been made by Oswald. Especially beings he was trained to shoot in the Marines.
edit on 5-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I believe that Oswald was a low level spy/informant he may have been assigned to keep tabs on the anti-Castro exiles and the far right activists.All the while he was being set up.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Children. Please.

Kennedy was cancelling out the FED and going back to the Gold Backed Currency. Thats right. Right before he was killed he was getting rid of the banksters control. Bilderbergs. The Fed which is privately held by some of the biggest and same corporations as right now.

They could not let that happen. So they killed him.

Who killed Kennedy. Rothchilds. Vanderbergs. Vanderbuilts. Bildebergs and all their members. Everybody knows that. He was slapping down the corrupt wealthy elite and putting the power squarely back into the Governments hands instead of their hanads.

This has been well documentent. Many documentaries have been made on the subject. Do some reading.

They were not going to have that brat take away anything. They would of had to go to him to get stuff and that would have never done not in there minds. I mean who the hell did those Kennedy Boys think they were. MOdern Day Robin Hoods thats what.

Kennedy's got there money from there dad whom back in the day made all his money running booze and then making booze after the fact. It is well known that prohibition was only created so the alcohol makers could make even more bootlegging. Everybody got really rich including Jack Kennedy then he got into politics. In the Elites mind he was made money new money not old school old club money and they were never going to give up control to those boys ever.

How little everybody knows because they do not do any real investaging the things that interest them.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

It's a shame. Reminds me almost of the Dukes of Hazzard, sure they built a fortune on moonshine, but they had good intentions. But in real life, the Dukes of Hazzard wouldn't have the luck that they did.

And it seems that Kennedy's luck ran out. Who ever it was that killed Kennedy was competent, at least. Competent enough to keep us discussing the subject to this day.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

not bad for a pool shooter,,
,,put a half ounce weight, on the lower right side of your stock,
,,if u want too fine tooune,, that wep.
nice.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

not bad for a pool shooter,,
,,put a half ounce weight, on the lower right side of your stock,
,,if u want too fine tooune,, that wep.
nice.

Why is that? I am pretty pissed about that flyer though. They would have all been literally in the exact same hole if it wasn't for that, lol. It's not a competition gun btw.

Who ever it was that killed Kennedy was competent, at least. Competent enough to keep us discussing the subject to this day.

But not competent enough to hit him on the first shot.
edit on 7-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The GUT Who killed JFK, btw?

BTW, everyone knows the cigarette smoking man killed JFK.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki
The GUT Who killed JFK, btw?

The fired sociopath and very pissed-off Allen Dulles would have known more about the details than anyone.

It's also significant to note that anytime anyone asked a penetrating question to the Warren Commission, Dulles interrupted and/or changed the subject in ways that boggle any sense of intellect or decency...unless one was guilty as sin.

Of course he wasn't the sole architect...it was a conspiracy after all.

Allen Dulles - Criminal, Assassin by Proxy, Sociopath, Nazi Sympathizer, International Banker, Traitor

edit on 7-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I didn't ask btw. If you look closely, that's a quote from you, and it was a joke. CSM is a character from the X-Files who, in the show, killed JFK.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki
I didn't ask btw. If you look closely, that's a quote from you, and it was a joke. CSM is a character from the X-Files who, in the show, killed JFK.

Just thought you might wanna know.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Deputy Sheriff Roger D. Craig, in his own words:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join