It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed Kennedy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Does anyone really believe Oswald killed Kennedy? In this day and age of the NSA opening spying on people, cops shooting people point blank in the head News video, not extremely graphic, but disturbing,

You cannot trust the government. Raise of hands here... Who here trusts the governments, the corporations, or the massive conglomerates that run the world and consolidate all the wealth?

You know, Oswald had a very interesting personal life. A loner, allegedly killed the president by himself. He was a soldier, but still... Those shots are damned difficult. People playing video games with no situational anxiety couldn't make that shot on a bolt action rifle. You ever play JFK Reloaded? Them shots are impossible. Not in the time frame. But someone hacked the game... Made it so you could change position of where you shot from. Well, you could shoot from the hood of the car, point blank into JFK... You could be across the street... Or, you could be on the Grassy Knoll... And damned if the Grassy Knoll didn't almost exactly replicate the ballistic path of the bullets.

Three bullets on a moving target. Now, I've read Oswald's military record. He was no Audie Murphy.
He was just some screwup, atleast on the official record. I just don't believe that a man like that was capable of hitting a moving target so precisely and fatally. Boom, headshot. Only, I don't buy that Oswald was so competent.

You know, one of the last things he said before Ruby plugged him?

"I am just a patsy".

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
America killed Kennedy.

That is why no President since has sought to be truly loved, to be widely and deeply admired. It is a death sentence that only the brave would choose to wear in this modern age. The problem with great men is that they piss a lot of people off, but more then anything they make too many people believe the best of themselves. They make America or any part of this world that they touch a truly better place.

All things move according to the whims of the great magnet and life is just polarities turn off and on by its switch.

Let it go man, honor the brother and just let it go.

I recommend Sinatra or Sammy, no one else really had any talent anyway.
Well maybe Dean...sometimes.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Yeah, but I want to hear your guys opinions on who killed him.

Personally, my money is on the CIA.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I agree completely. I've never bought the whole "Oswald killed Kennedy" story. When the government is in total control of the media, and the citizens would much rather accept the story spoon-fed to then, it's so much easier to accept that, rather than even consider the fact that the people who run our country would do such a thing. America is full of denial.

The CIA would be my best guess as well. I haven't done near as much research as I should, though, so my guess is as good as anybody's.
edit on 30-8-2013 by AsTallAsLogan because: Added more content.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Que bono? L.B.J. He had a track record for bumping off people he disliked.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Certainly, L.B.J. had a lot to benefit from the assassination. But there would always be doubt in his mind they would do the same to him, as he was president, I'd think.

Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't. Governor Connelly certainly didn't know, or he wouldn't have been in the car.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I know LBJ knew...that's all i know.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
How many times do I have to tell this before it sinks in?

I talked to LBJ's chopper pilot. LBJ HATED Kennedy. He said the things he heard were just unbelievable. The guy had never given an interview because he said "I enjoy living". LBJ was half of the conspiracy.

GHWB was a CIA contractor. He had his ship the Barbara in the area of the Bay of Pigs, supposedly doing offshore oil work but it was actually in support of the Bay of Pigs invasion. GHWB was pissed that Kennedy called off the operation.

LBJ & GHWB, both Texans, both angry at Kennedy and with a heavy duty CIA connection.

Does not matter who pulled the trigger, but LBJ & GHWB were the masterminds behind it.

Last.. CIA manager who was slightly inebriated to a friend of mine: "Wonder how the American people would take it if they knew one President had another President killed?"

So enough already... there is your answer.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The sealed records are due to be opened soon. So maybe they have some info. Unless t ptb reseal them for another 50 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey, I think I recognize that song! Its from the nineties, some early techno - "WHO KILLED JFK!?!" *boom-bada-boom-bada-boom*

Annnnd there is nothing else we will ever know for certain about this..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Yeah, but I like them "Best Of" compilations. I want to hear your theories. Mine is pretty simple. JFK did something the Powers That Be didn't like, so they had him killed.

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Who believes Oswald actually did it? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Having read Kennedy conspiracies over time, I have come to realise that Jfk had a lot of people who didn't like him. He kinda got made into some kind of political saint after his assassination death. The fact is more people than not hated the guy, and there within lies the real reason his killers cant be identified. Its like a who dunnit where everyone had motive to murder him.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

O.K. how about the "Cock up" theory.

There was no conspiracy, Oswald was a lone gunman in the depository and fired shots at Kennedy. A police officer on the grassy knoll saw the puffs of gunsmoke, panicked, drew his weapon which discharged prematurely. The round went through Connolly and into the brain of the Pres. It wasn't a conspiracy but the Dallas police had to cover up their own incompetence.

Total bollocks but someone will believe it.
edit on 30-8-2013 by abdel because: (no sensible reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
LBJ and Hoover.
They hated the man and his family. But LBJ wanted to be POTUS.

JFK ASSASSINATION FLASH POINT: WHAT WAS LYNDON JOHNSON DOING AT THE
EXACT MOMENT JFK WAS BEING A MURDERED?

WHAT was LBJ actually doing at the time of the assassination in the trailing car in the motorcade? According to Johnson's motorcade seatmate, Democratic Senator Ralph Yarborough (who smelled gun powder near the grassy knoll), at the EXACT MOMENT of the assassination, Johnson had his ear up against a small WALKIE-TALKIE held over the back seat listening to the device which was "turned down real low."

Right before Jack Ruby was diagnosed with cancer and was awaiting a second trial, Ruby sent a long message to friends that Lyndon Johnson was behind both the Kennedy assassination and that of Oswald. This allegation was never fully investigated and became public knowledge only indirectly. As is now abundantly clear, Ruby's message was 100% correct.

I guess I should have posted this first but,,,, I didn't!

Madeleine Duncan Brown was on record stating that Johnson was behind the killing of Kennedy and of SEVERAL OTHER MEN. Brown has a bound manuscript and a book on the subject, but has been largely disregarded. She passed away on June 22, 2002. Her story was extended beyond its original basics, a problem for many in the wake of the assassination.

In her memoir, "Texas In The Morning,"(1997), LBJ's mistress, the late Madeleine Brown, wrote of being at a "social" in honor of J Edgar Hoover at the home of Texas oil millionaire, and longtime backer of LBJ, Clint Murchison, on Nov 21, 1963, the evening BEFORE the JFK assassination.

"A short time later Lyndon, anxious and red-faced, reappeared. squeezing my hand so hard, he spoke into my ear, not a love message, but one I'll always remember: 'After tomorrow, those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again -- that's NOT a threat -- that's a promise.'"

www.ufoconspiracy.com...
Read the whole text, I think it'll make sense to you, especially if your my age and lived it.

You might want to read about this man.

Malcolm Wallace: LBJ's friend, sharp shooter, and convicted murderer
In 1951 Senator LBJ influenced the Judge to help Malcolm Wallace get off of a confessed murder charge with just a 5 year sentence. In 1961 Wallace killed Henry Marshall who was investigating LBJ and "committed suicide" - with 5 rifle shots? In 1963, Wallace's fingerprint was found on a box on the 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository, but it was not in the Warren Commission Report.

www.jfktruth.org...
Get to know a little more about M. Wallace and LBJ and how they kbew each other and how M. Wallace Died and when.

In an attempt to identify this print, officials took the prints of everyone who worked at the Book Depository, including the main suspect, Lee Harvey Oswald. They also compared this print to police and FBI agents who had access to the crime scene, but the print remained an enigma.

The print, as it turns out, belongs to Malcolm Wallace, the long time friend and associate of president Lyndon Baines Johnson.

www.mondovista.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

His mistress had no reason to make that story up and it sounds legitimate. I think LBJ knew it was going to happen. That doesn't mean he was the direct organiser or force behind it but he was in on it as a co-conspirator. They needed him to get to the CIA to get them to lay low on their security in area where the shots were fired. I wouldn't be surprised if LBJ went to Bush Snr and asked him look if you lay the security down in this area Ill make sure your the next Director of CIA.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

LBJ

edit on 30/8/2013 by nake13 because: .

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
In my opinion, the people who perpetrated the actual assassination and set up the patsy was the Chicago Outfit with help from the CIA. It is a fact that at this time these two organizations were working together on Cuba, and there are too many connections between the players.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hardly anyone believes the government version of this epic event but one book, yet to be released promises to actually release facts that the CIA and FBI have sealed the records on. The National Enquirer calls the Roger Stone book "The Man Who Killed Kennedy - The Case Against LBJ" history changing. So while the book is not out yet, I rely on it finally giving us the inside truth that only a person like Stone would know from his days in the post-LBJ/Nixon White House. You can read more at Amazon where the book is listed.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The smoking man

didnt you see the xfiles episode?

but seriously Oswald obviously didn't kill Kennedy. Im Thinking the bush family and the cia had something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I heard Bush Sr had something to do with it. I wished my first post after a 6 month absence would have more substance, but it's all I got for now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join