It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Thank You To Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar
I am skeptical about what top Americans think about Syria. That a leader like Assad is not pro America does not mean that he is against America. He likes Russians because he think that they are approachable and less aggressive. And if you watch most infrastructures in Syria, they are mostly from USA and Russia, this is why Putin is backing Assad. It is an issue of, you dont like me but you like my children, that invariably means that you like me. He does not go to USA but he has Americans enjoying in Syria, he has also, American products all over Syria. Most Arab top leaders are afraid of American leadership and this should not be so.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stephenca

Up to 2009 he was considered one of Americas allies when it came to following the big interest of oil profiteers in the US.

When he step back and show that he was not easily manipulated, that is when he became and enemy and the funding for the civil unrest in Syria to the rebels at the time started, sadly many terrorist groups joined the give away of US tax payers money and things go out of hand.

All those countries that US had financial interest in before they were "destabilized' were considered "friends".

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro pretty much nails it. Glad to see some common sense on the news for once.

Note: I've read that t his video keeps mysteriously disappearing from You Tube.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join