It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! I'm a UK expat living in Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm currently posting this via my phone from deep within the Brazilian countryside. I'm surprised I've got 1 bar of Internet access.

I'm a long time lurker of these forums. Regarding my stance on Ufo's ect... I believe that there is something happening that needs explaining. I tend not to jump to conclusions too quickly and I'm still sceptical about what these things actually are.

About 10 years ago I had my own UFO sighting with a close friend. We both watched and followed (by car) a huge rectangle hovering in the sky's over Newcastle, England. This object was truly huge (like a mile wide), very high up and constantly moving away from us. We drove towards it quite quickly yet it was always drifting further away until we lost it. We both didnt know what it was or could even guess what it might have been. We never really spoke of this incident again or told anyone about it for fear of being ridiculed.

A question I would like to ask is if anyone has ever heard anything similar to my next statement?

My dad worked high up in the British Govt and I overheard him talking to a colleague over the phone about a potential Ufo sighting that killed his friend. I asked my father openly about it and he told me what he had heard. His friend died very suddenly and the doctors asked the mans wife if he had ever done work for the Military or MI5/MI6. His widow said that no he didn't work for those sectors. When she asked why the doctor asked this question the doctor replied saying that her husband had died from extreme radiation exposer. She was asked did anything strange happen to her husband over the last few weeks and she said that yes he had mentioned something...

He had told his wife on his deathbed that a few weeks prior he had seen a bright light in a field on his drive home from work at night. He pulled the car over to have a closer look and the next thing he knew he was back in his car 4 hours later. The light was gone and he drove home very confused.

Has anyone heard of something similar??

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Glad you posted!

I remember a case where two women and a child were traveling on a road out west and were exposed to radiation after sighting a UFO.

Here's the link: www.ufocasebook.com...

It's an interesting story.

As is yours....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaoPauloSecret

Welcome to ATS SaoPauloSecret! Very cool posting from deep within Brazil with only one bar. Wow the sight that conjurers up.

You know, at times lately a lot of us probably wished we were with you in Brazil. Know that I do anyway. Cool UFO story too.

See you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So a brunette says to a blonde, "I've had sex with a Brazilian."
The blonde says, "How many men is there in a brazilian."

Oh yeah, welcome aboard

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I know what it actually was.....It was this.....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
good to have you aboard and posting look forward too hearing from you in the future

cool story I've read a few story of people being exposed to radiation after a UFO encounter. Im kinda surprised more people are not exposed when encountering a real UFO considering space is full of radiation and any ship traveling space would have radiation bombarding it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hello and welcome to a.t.s see you around

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Many thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to taking part instead of just lurking. It's an interesting subject and there's always something fascinating to learn.

Still don't know what to think of that Bob Lazar guy though

Brazil has it good points and its bad ones! I'm lucky that I live in a very affluent part of São Paulo but its not without its dangers.

It's my understanding that Brazil and South America in general is a current hotspot for UFO activity. Is this true?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SaoPauloSecret

Welcome to ATS, Earthling.

Here, have a coffee and relax.
Use the intro forum to introduce yourself. After 20 posts you can start your thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
does it get lonely out there?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Welcome, Welcome........ Man I used to dance with some lovely Brazilians they were better than great. Those were the days...I have not been to Brazil for a stay in a long time but have heard it has gotten bad as far as cost and crime, unless you stay in the better tourist parts...Anyway enjoy and glad you joined.

new topics

top topics

join