It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailiffs sent packing. (with fraudulent repossession order)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Free Men, Women and Children gather together in the face of this debt tyranny. The Bankster's Bailiffs were quickly sent packing in the face of this peaceful resistance. They'll be back....but we'll be waiting... People are waking up and fighting against The Mortgage Fraud.

27th of August 2013. The second attempt to evict and seize the property of a peaceful family from Fitton Hill in Oldham, England. 

Again.... Great to see people standing together. I don't know the ins and outs of the debt or repossession order, but the way the bailiff and police constable slithered off, you would think they were committing a crime.

First attempt: www.youtube.com...

Mel's thoughts on first eviction attempt: www.youtube.com...

Later a notice was served to a police sergeant at a community meeting. He was not happy....

edit on 28-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Would you care to actually type some thoughts of your own on this matter, or is this thread going to be comprised solely of "go watch this youtube video"?

Even the group, wearechangemanchester.com dont even bother to explain anything on the website.
Its all just "go watch this youtube video".

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I really did not have anything to add! The short interview at the end of the first video said it all.

I dd try and add a short paragraph.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

join