It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no undeniable photos/video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra
reply to post by wmd_2008

I was not trying to prove if this image was a real UFO or not (like i said in my previous post) and I'm not going to either , I just wanted to point out that there are some clear pictures to be found on that website , that is all

Like I said the picture is clear as a picture but the object of INTEREST never is

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We also forget there are probably millions of vehicles worldwide fitted with dash cams, we have CCTV cameras everywhere and yet there is still no convincing proof. After following this field for 15 years I'm starting to believe there is no extraterrestrial intelligent life visiting Earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Is that a nerf football hanging off an antenna?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by Alundra

Is that a nerf football hanging off an antenna?

Heh, yes, I think it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I look at it this way, if these craft have been coming here and don't want to reveal themselves properly then the chances are there never will be any hard evidence and even IF they have been caught on camera most will have been falsely debunked as photoshoped material.

All I know is that I've seen two craft that defy the laws of gravity and movement, my wife also witnessed one of them, these craft could be ours but they were beyond anything I've ever seen. I also have seen radar evidence on here that tracked objects doing stuff that is stunning.

There's enough unsolved data to suggest something is out there at times, just not what it is.

Ours or theirs, that's the real question..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I thought i would create and account and share a video I took three days ago that i see as potential proof of foreign entities. I would really like to get some outside opinions to see if maybe i'm just losing it.

I did not believe any of the demonic/reptilian shapeshifter theories but after i filmed this for myself i am now uncertain.

let me know what you guys think. look how rapidly his pupils expand and contract toward the end of the video.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join