It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have read so many sites and watched so many videos...The time of silence has now come to a halt for me as I have surpassed the age of 30 and I feel now my opinions can contribute more than staying silent..

I have read this site and many others to use as a tool to enlighten my own beliefs and to learn more..

I am defiant to ALL ignorance; and it works both ways...I do not use my pride as a conclusion to my answers. I take everything into account, and I do not dismiss a point of view of another until I have read all of what the poster's words have to say.

I call this my forum prologue, although not a novel, it is a intro of what I look at as a introduction to defy all ignorance and speak out against what I feel I should not keep silent about anymore..

I believe war helps nothing, I believe in no one religion ( I am not a atheist though for what it worth), I believe in doing what is right no matter belief system you use to do so as long as it's overall conclusion ends with doing the right thing..I believe as human beings we have a responsibility to this Earth to find ways to fix things in a calm and respectful manner until that option is taken away..

I find one of my strengths is to look at things in both a spiritual and scientific manner without letting one or the other influence my views..

I have a background in many things and skills in many things.. I will not bore you, brag or proclaim, instead I will just let my views be heard as time go by..But it covers pretty much everything..

I am humble...I will not sit here when I post and profess my opinion is the only one that matters and answers everything because I do not think I know everything and I never will...

I'l bore you no further with this introduction...my words shall speak now for me as time goes by...Don't know when or how much I will post, but you will have no problems from me...Just truth and a sense of brotherhood...

This is the best site for information in this type of community IMO and I thank everyone behind the curtain that works hard to make this site what it is...

Thank you for your time..

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
..and thats how everyone should be.

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DefiantSurvivor

Welcome to ATS DefiantSurvivor! This is a great place, see you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome I hope when I post I can contribute no matter how big or small...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Nice intro

Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Have a welcome fruit basket

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link