It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Thug Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would have done the exact same thing, I carry a concealed weapon all the time. so If I feel someone is going to cause grave danger or life threatening actions, ill answer that with my own life threatening action, I would have thought and looked at the situation while chambering my gun. They say if you keep your gun unloaded and react while loading your gun it gives a second or so longer to think about the situation, before blowing someone away

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I relished reading every word in the article. Sad to see so many stupid young people who just want to attack random people for no reason. Props to the individual who defended himself.

Why do you blame "young" people? Blame WHO it REALLY is.. I was young, my friends were young.. We did not do barbaric filth like that.

Gs

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This kind of 'game' has been rampant in the UK for years, except over here it's called 'happy slapping'. The result of our useless police force, bad parenting, chavs and gang mentality!
edit on 28-8-2013 by dava6711 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is the reason I learned Martial Arts and why I don't need a gun to defend myself.

I'm situationally aware 99% of the time i'm outside,
i'd see someone walking up to me and be able to counter them and have them on the ground in 10 seconds.

This "game" is my profession.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Aye, It's all fun and Games until someone loses a Arse Cheek.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
This is the reason I learned Martial Arts and why I don't need a gun to defend myself.

i'd see someone walking up to me and be able to counter them and have them on the ground in 10 seconds.

Don't care how many years of Asian dancing you have done, you get hit with a few thousand volts and you will be on the ground crapping yourself like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Faust100f

You're funny.

Unless you are serious, as that would be rather tragic.

People can change, sometimes it takes a serious incident to force that change, sometimes not. He was a 17 year old child, for gods sake. Did you never make mistakes as a teenager? You must be one of only of a few worldwide if you didn't.

Sheesh..........

Kids make mistakes, true, but attacking a random person with a stun-gun IS NOT A KIDS MISTAKE!
Personally i would´ve given this punk a PERMANENT reminder of his stupidity,
the kind that even plastic surgery cannot fix.
edit on 28-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I'm so sorry,but at 17 years of age I knew EXACTLY what I was doing.That doesn't mean I never did anything wrong.It means I knew what I was doing WAS wrong and I had to take responsibility for it.

As far as this incident goes....well we have them happen in St.Louis Mo. Sad to be honest,they ended up killing some old guy.See when they 'pick' they're victims they make sure its someone that they think can't defend themselves, so they tend to go for the older folks.Imagine,your in your 70s or 80s and walking along to the store, all of a sudden out of no where BAM your hit and don't know anything else.The purpose of the game (here its called knockout kings) is to one punch someone out.The police here have been very frustrated trying to get these 'kids' because the victims can't give a description since they went down with the first punch.If you blindside someone they have no idea its coming, and thats the whole point.

I'm sorry but I can't feel any sympathy for this criminal, had he been successful he would have been laughing it up over what he did to 'that guy'.How do I know this? I grew up in a neighborhood with a bunch of criminals.They were young out of control and the police almost always knew by the crime who it was that did it.When they would tell me about what they did,they would be laughing like crazy,cause it was fun to destroy peoples stuff and to hurt people.Nah,they get everything they deserve.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nice to hear stories like these for a change. That guy was lucky the stun gun didn't work, and that kid was lucky the guy didn't shoot to kill. Surprised to see that the would-be victim stood by the assailant after he shot him, and even moreso that the assailant wrote an apology letter. Hopefully that kid learned his lesson and won't be trying anything stupid like this again.

Originally posted by CJCrawley
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
Let's try to be rational here and refrain from being racist here. The motto is deny ignorance, not embrace it.
edit on 28-8-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

hahahah 99% "situationally" aware.....

So how would your "martial" arts training deal with a stun gun from behind?? Have you gotten to a level where you sense people's Ki when they sneak up behind you like those cartoons on tv??
edit on 28-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Don't care how many years of Asian dancing you have done, you get hit with a few thousand volts and you will be on the ground crapping yourself like everyone else.

Why do you think I mentioned being situationally aware?
You don't get hit. That's the idea.

And 'asian dance' lol.... The asians and their fluttery moves are only one piece of the pie.
There's more to self-defense then jumping around and high kicks.
I can evade every single attack you throw at me if it's within a form of hand-to-hand combat.
It's just cheap physics.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I grew up in a Martial Arts background. I've studied numerous styles with numerous Dai Soke's, Sifus, Shihans, Masters... When face against an individual, the Arts help, but experience helps more. When facing more than one individual, experience is necessary. And I know you know this, in martial arts they say "be aware of your surroundings" that really means look for a brick to hit them with, look for dirt to grab and throw in their eyes, more than it means to watch out for everyone around you. If you were to keep tabs on everyone around you that will A) make you a paranoid individual and B) be a distraction from something in the opposite direction.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's always refreshing to hear that a victim was able to protect themselves, and at the same time give the attacker a taste of his own medicine. Anytime someone decides to commit a crime, they take a risk that their victim will strike back and either maim or cause their death. I have no sympathy for this kid or any other criminal who plays with fire and gets burnt.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
Nice to hear stories like these for a change. That guy was lucky the stun gun didn't work, and that kid was lucky the guy didn't shoot to kill. Surprised to see that the would-be victim stood by the assailant after he shot him, and even moreso that the assailant wrote an apology letter. Hopefully that kid learned his lesson and won't be trying anything stupid like this again.

Originally posted by CJCrawley
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
Let's try to be rational here and refrain from being racist here. The motto is deny ignorance, not embrace it.
edit on 28-8-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

What's not "rational" about it?

Is it not true that African Americans are massively over-represented in crime figures......or was that some malicious factoid being spread around the interweb by them pesky white racists?

So, not irrational or "ignorant" (thanks for that).

However, I apologise if I have offended your delicate political sensibilities.
edit on Wed Aug 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join