It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: Footprints and UFO Engraving Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Footprints, UFO engraving discovered

au.news.yahoo.com...

Ancient footprints on a rock and a nearby engraving of a mysterious flying object are causing a stir in a small Indian village.

According to the Epoch Times, Geologist Nitish Priyadarshi is studying the large footprints in Piska Nagri village, on the outskirts of Ranchi City in Jharkahnd State.

The footprints, which are 30cm long and 12cm wide, look like they were worn by someone in wooden sandals.

Local folklore claims the prints signify the presence of gods landing on site. God-kings of Indian mythology Lord Rama and Lord Lakshmana are believed to have spent time in the area in search of Rama's wife, Sita, says the Epoch Times report.

Mr Priyadarshi said the imprints appeared to have been carved on granite.

"It may have been made by the local people manually at that time in memory of the visitors," he said. "The footprints and the flying object are on the same piece of rock on each other's side. Maybe they were engraved to show that the two king gods arrived at the place on a flying object.

"Seeing the weathering stage of the foot prints it can be said that the age of the foot prints may be thousands year old."

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised that ancient civilizations were being visited by beings from outer space. As described in this video...

...you can see that many mythical beings crafted into the stone structures....but were they? And how were the cave cut with what technology?

Simply amazing video...a must watch!

But back to the footprints...is it possible that some of the local villagers simply had LARGE feet, like Shaquille O'Neal (shoe size = 23) ????

I don't most Indians, with respect, didn't have large feet back then? Then again, they could have just been oversized sandals made for the purpose of stamping their presence that they can make large sandals???

I am no expert on footprints, but again, it would be nice to hear from archaeologists what they have to say on this discovery.
edit on 28-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011
But back to the footprints...is it possible that some of the local villagers simply had LARGE feet, like Shaquille O'Neal (shoe size = 23) ????

Large? Not really, the footprints I make with my boots are exactly 30cm long and 12cm wide.

And no, I'm not an ET.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This has been posted several times already. Original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yup , posted before .

Looks like sandals , kid`s size , and along with the location I`d say it is utter B.S .

top topics

join