It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S Trying to get China to commit an act of war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I keep thinking of this situation in Syria, knowing China and even Russia are allies of that country, and I am wondering if the U.S is trying to get China to commit an act of war. What would happen to all the money we owe them, if by some chance, we were "officially" at war? Would we be able to wipe out that debt? and how would this affect the Chinese economy?

I can't help but think this situation with Syria is a small dot, in an overall larger scheme here
edit on 28-8-2013 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

you have a good point but it goes beyond Syria Iran is the key factor here www.iar-gwu.org... Syria is the stepping stone to remove the Iranian threat. China, Russia, Syria, and Iran all know this.... the US should know it as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Great point.

As we know, Wars are all about money in the end.

If, or more like when, this war breaks out. It will be a war thought from our own shores. The banks will savagely destroy the economy to crash the economies. Crack IT engineers and programmers will be hacking away 24/7. Drones will be the front-line infantry.

All because the US owe some money.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't get our obsession with Iran at all, they are still a 2nd world nation.....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

And one that could make ww3 a very real possibility by attacking Israel, or blocking the straight , sitting ducks in a pound ships are , thanks to Iran. Iran might seem weak and 2nd world , a job well done by Iran, but do not take them for being as such.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It would be interesting if it was an all out no holds bared war. It would reshape the world so to speak

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

well the Stage is well set we have China, Russia, Iran, Syria on one side US, Briton, France, Turkey, Germany, Italy, 22 Arab nations er the Arab League, and Israel on the other.
some links that point out views of all english.chosun.com... www.theguardian.com... www.washingtonpost.com... s=rss_europe www.nytimes.com...

This could become WW3 really fast, it is a possibility , one that is not likely. For all are slow to act and use force on Syria, saying war is one thing.... and going to war is an other.. Is the use of force by the west er US on Syria worth the risk of ww3 I think not, the only thing that might keep US out of Syria is the thought of ww3.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It's not going to become WWIII. China and Russia won't intervene, and if they do it will be severely limited in scope. Probably on the order of sending weapons to Syria. None of the countries involved wants a large scale war, and they're going to limit it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by spartacus699

well the Stage is well set we have China, Russia, Iran, Syria on one side US, Briton, France, Turkey, Germany, Italy, 22 Arab nations er the Arab League, and Israel on the other.
some links that point out views of all english.chosun.com... www.theguardian.com... www.washingtonpost.com... s=rss_europe www.nytimes.com...

This could become WW3 really fast, it is a possibility , one that is not likely. For all are slow to act and use force on Syria, saying war is one thing.... and going to war is an other.. Is the use of force by the west er US on Syria worth the risk of ww3 I think not, the only thing that might keep US out of Syria is the thought of ww3.

I have my bob and my bike ready. I'll bike out out of the city after it's blown to hell by some miss-ile. Then I'll camp out in the woods. Slowly make my way to the coast. I'd live out there or a good couple years. By that time society will have completely eroded. It will just be the apocalypse left. At that time I'll head back to a city as I'll need to round up some supplies. I'll have to be able to outwit and outplay any roaming gangs. I'll look for situations where I could meet the odd drifter like myself and build a few friendships. And explain where they can find me if they get tired of the city. Then I'll gather my supplies and head back to my coastal shack. I'd be sure to gather the supplies necessary to brew my own whiskey and maybe even grow a bit of bud when I get back to my shack. Living threw the apocalyse is would be hard but I think I could do it. I'd be sort of like "The Post Man".
edit on 30-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join