It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nine Octave Pentatonic Scale

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well I wasn't having the best of days, I annoy myself when I make mistakes and with some other stuff that's happened I was worrying about having strayed from my path... Then, out of the mistake itself came something amazing, well, amazing to me anyway. I was thinking about my scale and whether or not I was seeing things that weren't there, I'm thinking of my soulmate and how I don't want this all not to be true. I took the frequency 201326592, the correct one, and divided it by Her number, 3...

The result shows, as symbols, the journey from man to destiny.

The way I read it it's the number 6, the number of a man, me, I hope. The number 7, for ascension. The Moon, 108, and The Sun, 864...

Get in!
edit on 4/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Mistakes

edit on 4/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Explanation

edit on 4/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Addition

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by acacko
up until a couple hundred years ago
A=432 hz
now a=440 hz

a=432 is also a solfeggio tone

I believe 432 Hz was considered the "natural" frequency and may still be by some.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
The scale in the video above is 174Hz, 192Hz, 216Hz, 264Hz, 288Hz, 348Hz, 384Hz, 432Hz, 528Hz and 576Hz. Each note produces a perfect octave when plucked with the fifth string along from it. When built out, the 1st note of the scale is 48Hz, the 111th note would be 201326952Hz

Ps. If you like interesting and beautiful numbers there are plenty more to be found in the scale, for example, the 87th note would be 7077888Hz.
edit on 3/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: More info

201326952 Hz is a sound well beyond the audible threshold, but as a date 2013 / 26 / 9 or the 26th September of 2013, it works just fine, because that's the date of the planned US attack on Syria, which will result in WW3. Face the music, mankind. It's all over, for the little angels blew the silent horns of demise.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
The scale in the video above is 174Hz, 192Hz, 216Hz, 264Hz, 288Hz, 348Hz, 384Hz, 432Hz, 528Hz and 576Hz. Each note produces a perfect octave when plucked with the fifth string along from it. When built out, the 1st note of the scale is 48Hz, the 111th note would be 201326952Hz

Ps. If you like interesting and beautiful numbers there are plenty more to be found in the scale, for example, the 87th note would be 7077888Hz.
edit on 3/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: More info

201326952 Hz is a sound well beyond the audible threshold, but as a date 2013 / 26 / 9 or the 26th September of 2013, it works just fine, because that's the date of the planned US attack on Syria, which will result in WW3. Face the music, mankind. It's all over, for the little angels blew the silent horns of demise.

I got the number wrong, it was 201326592, but still, someone else noticed the date/year connection! You're right of course, the frequency I list is inaudible to people, but with the way this stuff seems to work, I think it is heard in other places and reached in other ways. I wanted to see where the scale could take me so I multiplied up from the frequency I chose as the key, 192Hz, each time multiplying the answer by two to move up the octaves, eventually arriving at 201326592Hz. The lowest whole number note of my scale before reaching decimals, note 1, is 48Hz, the note I chose to stop at, the 111th, 201326592Hz, is also a multiple of 48, and a harmonic of 192. Obviously you've got 96Hz between those, all these numbers representing the Divine Female.

When I put my last post into the Gematria calculator including the words I used at the edit points it came to 39396, when I typed that in as words it came to 3192...
edit on 4/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Numbers

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you realize you've posted something here that is literally, earth and people changing. Literally. Getting out the information that the frequencies for the scales was changed, and now is something else, and then posting enough for people to research and look into on their own about these "vibrating" sounds, and what that may mean........

well, thanks. I mean that, truly.

Do you realize that it is possible to change the state of human reaction to radiation, and other disease, with these frequencies?

I am waiting for a "true scientist" to show up and have the guts to tell us how much can be changed in this simple way, with the naturally occurring, but artificially altered bioelectromagnetic field.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Originally posted by tetra50
I'm pretty sure you realize you've posted something here that is literally, earth and people changing. Literally. Getting out the information that the frequencies for the scales was changed, and now is something else, and then posting enough for people to research and look into on their own about these "vibrating" sounds, and what that may mean........

well, thanks. I mean that, truly.

Thanks Tetra50!

I'm glad someone has noticed!

I posted this stuff pretty much as soon as it was given to me, I knew I wouldn't be the only one who knew what it was, just a matter of time before a mind without a roof noticed. I have looked at the frequencies in detail, I'm glad you mentioned the healing aspect, there's so much there I want to see who picks up on what.

I've asked, "Why am I here?" since I was a child. I didn't think it was fair what I understood from the adults, that I would die someday. Where was my choice in that? I wanted to be able to live as long as it took to know everything in existence, and later on I wanted to live beyond to Love my soulmate forever, or for as long as She wants to. It looks like its all coming true (and as I type this my playlist has just flicked to 'You're not alone' by Olive).

I've been trying to tell people for a while who I become in the next life, who I was I the last etc. but so far only one other person has noticed what's really going on here and let me know they know too.

Wonder what's next.....

Thanks again Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join