It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Fukushima: STOP THE STUPID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

I replied to the second Poster who claimed that Tepco is pumping 300 Tones a day in to the Sea
and this is wrong, the World would go crazy when they do so!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LVoRCOitW

I am very concerned and need the Truth and i don't mind to mention the lies!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I am very concerned and need the Truth and i don't mind to mention the lies!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

i think the saddest thing we'll see in the upcoming months and years, will be the faces of so many who thought radiation was okay to have around in these amounts.

Fuku is done, stick a fork in it, there will be no cleanup, as if any real cleanup has occurred in the past 2.5 years, that in and of itself should clue the learned individual into a more robust sense of reality. you got moxie OP but soon you will probably have MOX as well, unfortunately.

i think the biggest crime to date has been the ignorance of so many and the constant downplay by the media but now it seems Fuku will wait no more and the fools over there have no choice but to spill the beans, perhaps looking for forgiveness before they go home to their creator.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815
[mor]
so losing 300 tonnes a day through overflow/leakage is not so bad..but if its pumped out..oh boy look out
i dont follow that logic please explain how its different to the people or the ocean whether it leaks out or was pumped..same result right? one would be willfull and one an ongoing accident? but same poison..that science says there is no safe dosage.
correct me if im wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

The Leakage happened without a intention
while a Release is planned!

Big difference here and in our Law!

By the way check that link,
it is interesting.

Science know safe Dosages of Radiation,
in fact we are using them since Decades,
that there is not a safe Dosage is a Myth
created by Caldicott & Friends!
edit on 28-8-2013 by Human0815 because: add info

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

At what point do you say I was wrong?

You really have not grasped the Situation in its entirety,

I was brought up and taught Nuclear in the wild is bad, really bad. That is why we stopped blowing up Nukes all over the Place. With exception to a few dumbasses in the world community i.e.. Pakistan, India, and North Korea. We really haven't tested a nuke lately because it is proven BAD for the environment. Fukushima has already passed that amount from the 50s- 60s-70s. And Fukushima is the gift that keeps on giving. Dilution is still pollution. Its not the initial blast that gets you. Its the Bio accumulation up the food chain. Invest in Cancer stocks would be the tip of the day.

And the Situation only gets worse, This weekend a Typhoon is expected to hit, A solid earthquake in the next week would make the entire site inhospitable and fatal to human presence do too liquefaction en.wikipedia.org.... And think clearly of what the result would be if the reactor buildings decided to roll over on its side? Yeah I think we can all grasp that . Ever try to keep water in a swimming pool of spent nuclear rods that is on its side? Will that will truly be the point you say um I was wrong.
Fear mongering aside be prepared, This is the dirtiest Nuke to ever to hit this planet. Unless somebody else fukus up worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I fear it is a huge concern and anyone saying it isn't is beyond my comprehension. The area around the plant is bubbling... Can you sit back and relax at the thought of that?

Radiation and high amounts kill, cause birth defects... Ect.

Lets stop the stupid by getting the international community involved and try to fix this mess... Try try try.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Human works for TEPCO. He has been here since 3/11 monitoring the situation making everyone smile

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The OP might wanna take some advice from the title. The only stupid is the ignorance shown about the situation at hand. If you do not understand nuclear contamination and nuclear transmutation then you are only spreading ignorance. Which this site is clearly against. Blogs are not credible sources by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join