It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese boy aged six has eyes GOUGED OUT by suspected organ traffickers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This abuse of a boys innocence is just plain sickening. What in the world could ever motivate some to become so evil? I hope whoever did this gets the karma they deserve.

The traumatised child was found covered in blood around three hours after he vanished from outside his home in Fenzi, the northern province of Shanxi, on Monday. The child’s eyes were discovered nearby but the corneas were missing, implying an organ trafficker was behind the horrific attack. Police have offered a 100,000 yuan, around £10,500, reward for information leading to the arrest of the sole suspect. The female kidnapper apparently told the boy: “Don’t cry. Don’t cry and I won’t gouge out your eyes.”

Link

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I dearly hope they catch all involved and sentence them harshly. Six years old, and I can't even imagine the pain let alone the sheer terror. I hope they have some sort of special Chinese torture reserved for those who did this. Just appalling.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
already posted
search is ur friend

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
already posted
search is ur friend

How exactly is that funny? And how about posting the link so we can see the earlier thread?

Anyways, this is truly sickening. I hope they catch the people responsible, and I hope there is a good punishment for this. The pain this child had to go through is unthinkable.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
already posted
search is ur friend

I did a search when I posted this a few hours ago, but couldn't find anything.
Can you provide a link, please?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, did you mean you was going to post but it was already here?

Thanks for the bump

edit on 27-8-2013 by betadaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by betadaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

I agree. It's not just the short term pain either. This boy has to live the rest of his entire life with no eyesight.

I wonder what they needed the money so desperately for? Probably the new ipad or something stupid like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There are no words to describe such monsters that would do such a thing. No words!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I dearly hope they catch all involved and sentence them harshly. Six years old, and I can't even imagine the pain let alone the sheer terror. I hope they have some sort of special Chinese torture reserved for those who did this. Just appalling.

--
in china? oh trust me, they do.
Jeepers, Creepers where did you get those peepers.....
But on a serious note, no child should ever have to go through such a thing. Terrible it is.
Organ traffickers are some scary folks, waiting in the shadows to snatch a person. rip off a part of them and run away, cowards! the lot of them!! its not so much that they kill you, but take a piece of you, a literal piece of you, just right beneath soul stealers.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My deepest "Sorry" to that young child. How does one come back from something like that?

I am hoping the family finds the evil POS who did it before the authorities do. I know if that was my kid, I could care less what the law does to me, death is coming to the SOB.

new topics

top topics

join