It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana....Okay now it all makes 100% PERFECT SENSE......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Mmmmmmm, basically all falls apart when you mentioned about Diana becoming queen. How the hell could she become queen of a country when she was no longer with Prince Charles who was and still is the next in line? Without Prince Charles she was no longer required for any reason apart from being a parent of our future king, Prince William......

I thought that this information was common knowledge and should really have been known before you even started to write what you did from the off.........

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well the Brits now have a new future queen to get excited about, at least Kate does a lot of business for the British frock shops!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Ya, I heard this many years ago and it made sense to me, an Arab Muslim prince of England was not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Ya, I heard this many years ago and it made sense to me, an Arab Muslim prince of England was not going to happen.

Very true, it was not going to happen as Dodo was never going to be a "prince of England"!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I was trying to be polite in my earlier posts here, but this is really getting face achingly stupid now. How do some folk get through the day?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Well the Brits now have a new future queen to get excited about, at least Kate does a lot of business for the British frock shops!

Kate can never be Queen. The line of succession is based entirely on blood relationships, and Kate was not born into the royal family.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ya true. Diana's and Dodi's Child would not have been born into the Royal Family.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I REALLY don't wish to be rude - but please read all the replies to this thread which categorically tell you that in no way shape or form could dodi al fayed become a "prince of England" - just as in no way shape or form Lady Diana could become Queen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis", which would give her the right to become queen in the event that the current queen died and Charles didn't want to become king. This would give her full rights to the thrown.

Hahaha... no.

You should look these things up... seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.

How so?

William her eldest son would be king if Charles didn't want the crown.

5) But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince. that would mess with their pure blood line. When the royal found that out, well it probably was the nail in the coffin.

How could the son of a man not part of the British Royal family and a divorcee of the Royal family have any claim to the throne?

That to me makes the most sense out of any theory I've heard so far.

Even though two points are complete nonsense and have no basis in reality.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by betadaze

Kate can never be Queen. The line of succession is based entirely on blood relationships, and Kate was not born into the royal family.

Oh yes she can.....and she will be.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

And then she'd be the first muslim queen of all of england. She could change the national religion to muslim. And she would for all women to wear a burkah, along with herself included. Plus dodi would become king of England. And their half arab son would become the next king of england. The Royals would slowly become muslims.

I hope your not serious.

So much wrong with this post its scary and funny at the same time.

There is no religion called "Muslim", A Muslim is a person who adheres to the faith of Islam.

How would she be the first Muslim Queen when she was not in line for Queen and not a Muslim convert?

Did you fall of the bed this morning and hit your head?

Or is this a joke?
edit on 27-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Like everything these days, I expect the theory has its merits. Had Diana married Dodi and had another child, a bloodline relation of William then family relations might have been very different and of course family influence.

I can't see any child who has a reasonable home and mother and father whom divorce, not wanting that home back with the original parents. So I have always wondered how William could have ever accepted Camilla being so in his Mother's face and causing her so much humiliation and sorrow. Sons aren't that forgiving over their Mothers - the bond is too strong. Through little things William does and says its obvious he adored his Mother and her memory is strong.

He might have well enjoyed times with Dodi as a new influence in his life and I agree that with our ghastly self-protective royalty, their stooges and craftily constructed bribery tricks such as honours lists and royal patronage etc all the suckers-on and upwardly mobile would have flocked to aid them stay with their grip on the power and prestige within this country. Rothchild runs the monarchy wealth so there would be no conscience in dealing with the threat Diana posed, especially if it meant a loss of wealth and major change in royalty's outlook.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Dodi Fayed King of England

Osama Bin Laden President of the US of A.

It all makes perfect sense now

Your level of wrong is off the scale!

I couldn't work out what that alarm was,

I've heard the alarm for wrong, hoax and simply get that sh.. outta here but this was something new and improved in the subject of ignorance or a joke from the OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

She will be, but only because she's married into the family. If she were to divorce she wouldn't, and couldn't be Queen. That's the difference between her and Diana. There is no way that Diana would have become Queen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Okay you guys don't get it....

Look it's like this. In history did one royal family always rule? No there were lots of keews to take power.

Dodi had billions. Think about this, lets say Diana got married, had her kid, then the queen died. Who's to say she might try and take over the thrown. Dodi could have bought off many lawyer, judges politicians, generals, em-eye-six, etc etc.

And in no time flat you'd have Diana as the new queen and Dodi as king, with their new heir to the thrown being half arab, and both of them being muslim.

Heck Dodi probably knew other billionaires that would probably help him become king. a Keew in the monarch, and having all that power now under muslim control. They were probably already planning it which is why she got preganant. They were hoping to have a boy to take over as the new muslim prince and one day king.

Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis" which would automatically by default grant her full rights to the thrown under old british law. Then she could easily have started saying that now Dodi is king. And our half child is the new prince, who would also take a muslim wife, and they could quickly change the whole monarche to muslim.

And obviously all the muslims win England would start backing them. Thats' why they got James bond to do what he's paid to do!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Diana wouldn't have had to wear the crown to be queen of the public's hearts. Her popularity was such that even marrying a muslim and having his child wouldn't have put her adoring public off her, however badly her detractors tried to spin it.

It maybe just me, but I seem to remember that in the months leading up to her death, she was slowly becoming persona non grata with the British public.

Examples are her infidelity and also swanning about on seemingly endless holidays with her playboy boyfriend while leaving her two sons back home...and that sickly sweet pic of her outside the Taj Mahal really gave me the boak.

I've also read stories about the first edition of ( I recall) The Sunday Times which had a column in it that was severely critical of her on the morning she died...needless to say that this story was pulled in the later editions.

It was only after her death that the myth of the 'peoples princess' started to grow legs, perhaps as a nation we felt a bit guilty about bad mouthing her and was then seen as bad form not to be in the process of grieving.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That was a twist...I didn't know she got pregnant with that Arab guy. I wouldn't doubt Prince Charles would have her killed because she brought shame to the Royal House.

It makes sense, thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis" which would automatically by default grant her full rights to the thrown under old british law.

You really should look this old British law up and find out what it is.

Definition of JUS PRIMAE NOCTIS

: droit du seigneur
: a right consummating a marriage granted to someone other than the bridegroom by the law or custom of some cultures

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

You don't think queens are allowed to have some fun? Look at France. Merry Antoinette

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join