It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO EVIDENCE- It was the rebels using chemicals, not Assad!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh geez.

You got Hezbollah- terrorsits fighting with Assad.

You got Hamas- terrorist fighting against Assad ( funny that as they are usually best buds)

Backed by Iran,Pakistan as in other arab countries

You know the Shia kind.

Then yoiu got the flip side:

Al Qaeda funded by Saudi,Qatar.Kuwait,Yemen,Turkey et. al.

You know the Sunni kind,

And hell not even going to start with eastern and western countries backing those useful idiots.

So what we have is two groups vying for dominance in Syria BOTH terrorists.

Meh I am sick of Syria already.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by sonnny1

If it was "rebels" they would turn those rockets towards Israel and start Launching.

If it was Syrian Military, why would they wait for the inspectors to come to launch an attack?

Got me brother.

I'm starting to believe that ALL Countries involved, have a plan. Maybe one they are ALL involved in........

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

DOING ZIONIST WORK.

Look, whoever it is wants WW3. I can only assume that its war profiteers, USA,Russia,China. Because this World needs a good World War. The heard needs thinning. All their economies are in a bubble ready to burst. The World needs a reset. Its sad, but MHO.

I think vasectomies, wind turbines, global network education and voting systems would be cheaper and work much better.

War is just a curse on the spirit.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

I think vasectomies, wind turbines, global network education and voting systems would be cheaper and work much better.

War is just a curse on the spirit.

Agree.

100%

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why would Arab rebels shell other Arab rebels with chemical weapons, when Israel is the biggest threat in that region?

Uh, because they've done it before. Just like the war between Iraq and Iran.

In the meanwhile, if Arabs have a lick of common sense, they know that it would take more than chemical weapons to fight and defend themselves against Israel.

No, the Muslims must fight each other first to spread "Political Islam" throughout the entire region before they're capable of uniting and creating a force large enough to face Israel, with or without the help of Russia or anyone else.

The Sunnis and the Shiites will have to deal with each other first. Until they can unite, or one over powers the others, they have nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm starting to believe that ALL Countries involved, have a plan. Maybe one they are ALL involved in........

You're right. All the countries involved have a plan, but they are all different plans. Otherwise, this would have been over already.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Since they're not attacking Israel I would say Assad is their number 1 concern, until he falls. Besides, Israel is helping the opposition with illegal bombings in Syria. When the west brings down Assad then Al Qaeda will worry bout Israel.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Look, whoever it is wants WW3. I can only assume that its war profiteers, USA,Russia,China. Because this World needs a good World War. The heard needs thinning. All their economies are in a bubble ready to burst. The World needs a reset. Its sad, but MHO.

You're right, the GFS is ripe for a reset.

The thing is, "We" actually don't need the GFS, or a reset of it at all costs. "They" do.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Israel could put Syria to sleep in a matter of hours. What worries me is that it could open up pandora's box. Thing is, Israel have been there, done that too many times to give a sh*t. I think the world has more to lose than any one country!
edit on 27-8-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As a further aside the man in camos launching these over sized rifle grenades is wearing camos and tennis shoes. Syrian military wear boots. @ 1:40 in the face book video...
edit on 27-8-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
IF there was a chemical attack at all, it most certainly came (ultimately) from the West (CIA). To be fooled by this kind of false flag AGAIN is sheer boobery. I guess it gets used so much because it always works. Forecast in Assad's neighborhood: scattered cruise missiles.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Out of respect to this particular thread, i do believe this is the video you tried to look for that was posted within facebook.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by TrueAmerican

If it was "rebels" they would turn those rockets towards Israel and start Launching.

Really, think about it. Who's enemy number 1 in their eyes? Assad or Israel?

Nuff said.

If they are rebels to the Syrian government, shouldn't this statement be kind of self-explanatory?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I was hoping you could answer the question.

Why would Arab rebels shell other Arab rebels with chemical weapons, when Israel is the biggest threat in that region?

You tell me this.

Why are Arabs bombing other Arabs in Iraq ?

And if you hadn't noticed , these recent bombings are just targeting Iraqi people , not particularly sonni or shia.

The fact is that some one is using the opportunity to put pressure on Iraq to open borders of Syria and rebels be imported to Syria from Iraq.

So , these rebel groups don't care about killing other Arabs from any sect. And the fact is that they know that there is no Wahhabi in the places they bomb in Iraq and there is no Wahhabi standing out of the fight in Syria or he deserves to die. So they believe "lets kill them for god sake and the our sake" The thread is the thread that the WAhhabi Mufti says , not what you say.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by sonnny1

If it was Syrian Military, why would they wait for the inspectors to come to launch an attack?

Got me brother.

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

So , as long as other countries are involved , ALL are same evil , you don't have any problem.

Whether US invades or not , whether US uses unconventional bombs or not , US imports rebels in Syria , US gives them guns and rockets , US threatens to start war , ..... They are ALL evil , so you are fine.

The war is justified , let it begin.

Isn't that what you think ?
edit on 27-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No its not.

You dont get it. Im not buying into any of it. I also dont buy into what your handlers are telling you to say.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manipulativebehavior
Out of respect to this particular thread, i do believe this is the video you tried to look for that was posted within facebook.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

OK who made the film?

If it's the rebels then who posted it? Who leaked it?

If it's Assad's men then who posted it? Who leaked it?

Looking as the video - it's clear to me that the fellas who being filmed were aware they were being filmed.

No?

If not how could the videographer got that closed if not part of the plan?

Who is impersonating whom?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Isn't this what Israel is truly after though? I don't think they can do it alone.

This is all an illusion. Elitist bankers and financiers playing with cosmology. All backed up by prophecy of course! It happens so slow, human evolution appears to be going in reverse, while the sell serving chosen ones move forward.

Let's see...

- Rogue rebels taking back their country. Maybe. We are not world police.

- Israel using "rebels" against Assad. This is my guess. Like you said, too quiet.

- Assad using "rebels" against his own people. Highly unlikely and foolish for us to get involved.

- United States using "rebels" against Assad. See above...we are either the muscle or the paid instigators.

If Israel is remaining so quiet, its because we're doing all the talking. We are one in the same. Be it biblical, natural resources or star gates, this is the systematic restructuring of Israel.
edit on 27-8-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It is called a Hell Cannon and simply an improvised mortar with the projectile based around a propane cylinder. There are different models and variations to both mortar and projectiles.

See from 03:55 and see the blue propane tank projectile being fabricated. Also see the explosive fill for the cylinder being made shortly after that segment. Some of the fill from the sack is nitrate. At 04:58 the explosive fill is placed in the propane tank.

You can see why some people would jump to the 'chemical weapon' conclusion but they are just clutching at straws because they can't understand the principal or design behind the improvised mortar.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
More footage of Hell Cannons in Syria. Here is another projectile based on a propane tank. Note the lack of missile type fins on this design.

Fins attached on this one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join