It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tahani al-Gebali, VP Of Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court - Has Evidence To Send Obama To Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Previously it has been reported that the son of imprisoned Brotherhood leader Khairat al-Shater, Saad al-Shater, threatened to expose Obama unless he got his father out of prison. It was reported that an 8 billion dollar bribe would be exposed along with some video implicating Obama. Later, another person posted a thread here on ATS that shared a document of incriminating financial transactions.

Now Tahani al-Gebali, a very reputable person, is claiming that she also has documents and proof obtained by Egypt's intelligence services. While on Bitna al-Kibi, a live TV show, she said that the time is nearing for all of Egypt to expose why Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood so strongly. Considering that the original claim is now backed up by the VP of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, I think we can finally say this case has acquired much more credibility.

Another Egyptian came forward claiming she had proof substantial enough for Obama to go to jail, and her credibility is very hard to question. Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, she said yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show.

Also, in her talk, Al-Gebali mentioned "documents and proofs" obtained by Egypt's intelligence services, saying it was high time to take the truth out in the open. During the discussion about the documents listing massive financial transactions between the Muslim Brotherhood and international organizations, she pointed out that "Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Evidenc e could send Obama to prison – two sources already claim to have "Documents and Proofs"

Second Source mentioning Tahani al-Gebali:
Sources claim to have evidence that might send US President to prison – report

Can anyone interpret this video. If you go down a few posts you will find an independent interpretation that I have found.

edit on 27-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No MSM will pay a whit of attention unless it comes from other MSM. Thus most Americans will never know unless a fearless...and I do mean fearless congress or out MSM makes a point of it. The connections have been mentioned numerous times to go nowhere.

Hoping there is a good discussion that makes someone in the MSM pay attention. They do read you know.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
No MSM will pay a whit of attention unless it comes from other MSM. Thus most Americans will never know unless a fearless...and I do mean fearless congress or out MSM makes a point of it. The connections have been mentioned numerous times to go nowhere.

Hoping there is a good discussion that makes someone in the MSM pay attention. They do read you know.

Well we need someone from ATS to interpret this video to confirm it's contents. You can't get much higher than her in Egypt's courts you know.

I often wonder if this is why the aid kept flowing to Egypt.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok I have found an independent interpretation, by someone else questioning the contents. Opinions?

Egyptian diplomats must have the courage to talk to those as accused who must be seated in the cage. These countries which agitate the international community against Egypt are accused by documents and evidence available at the Egyptian National Security. It is about time truth is revealed. It's time to prove which foreign intelligence entities have financed this international organization to reach power in the Arab world. Where were the U.S, Germany and France?. What has been payed in order for the international organization to reach the power center of Egypt? What is happening with the investments of this organization? As US [President] Obama's brother ... , Ok! It's a gift to the American people. I would like to inform the American people that their president Obama ’s Kenyan half-brother is one of the architects of the major investments of the international organization of Muslim Brotherhood.

Egyptians need to know that the American people, as individuals, support their desire to be a free and sovereign nation that is opposed to terrorism. The American people need to know that Egyptians desire this so much for themselves that they are willing to expose world leaders who are standing in their way. Barack Obama is on their list of world leaders who stand in the way of Egypt's democratic movement for freedom, sovereignty, and opposition to terror.

Egyptian Judicial Official Says Egypt Can Prove Obama Supports Terrorism

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There was a post on ATS about this which I can no longer find. So below is the best I can do .

It has been learned that the relationship between President Barack Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama and Sudan’s President Omar Al-Bashir is much closer than previously thought. Malik is the Executive Secretary of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO) as reported by all major Saudi press, including Okaz.

Sudanese Government, which is considered by the U.S. State Department as a terrorist state. This places Malik Obama in bed with terrorists and working as an official with a terrorist state.

Bashir is wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC) on seven counts relating to crimes against humanity. As such, Bashir is the head of a country that the U.S. State Department has identified as a State Sponsor of terrorism, a designation issued in 1993.

In 2010, Malik Obama attended the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO) conference in Khartoum, the capital of Sudan. One of the objectives of the IDO is to spread Wahhabist Islam across the African continent.

Bashir wasn’t just present at the conference; he supervised it.

link

Don't know about this link but the OP I referenced above had a document on ATS. Hopefully he/she will post.

I am increasingly suspicious of Obama's agenda exceeding just the US.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Right, which is what I mentioned in my first post in this thread. But if you read what else I posted, the VP of the Supreme Constitutional court has come out and stated that she has proof. So this news actually has quite a bit more credibility now. I think a large number of ATS members previously passed this news up because of the lack of credibility.

edit on 27-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Tahani al-Gebali, VP Of Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court - Has Evidence To Send Obama To Jail,

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Possibly bribe paid through Obama's brother in Africa.

He runs the charity that got IRS favorability.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the BHOF website:

Welcome to the Barack H. Obama Foundation website

(© 2012 The Barack H. Obama Foundation a 501(c)3 Charitable Non-Profit Organization. All Rights Reserved.)

and some 2 year old articles that seem to have been swept under the rugs....

(from May 9, 2011)

A charity organization founded by President Barack Obama's half brother is raising eyebrows, prompting one watchdog group to file a request for an official investigation.

The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) has asked the IRS to investigate the Barack H. Obama Foundation, which collects donations in Kenya and Virginia, the New York Post reports.

Abon'go Malik "Roy" Obama started the Barack H. Obama Foundation, named after the father he and the president share, in 2008. According to the website, the mission of the organization is to provide development programs for impoverished Kenyans. However, there is little evidence of what the charity has actually accomplished -- and the organization's finances have been kept under wraps.

Malik Obama's 'Barack H. Obama Foundation' Raises Questions

(2nd article)
Barack Obama’s brother accused of fraud over charity he set up in family name

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

We must remind ourselves that it's not just the obama democrats involved in financing terrorism - mccain and graham made a really quick scoot over there to Egypt to try and release morsi and the other muslim brothers - during a "high alert" embassy closure.

Is this why they are quickly resorting to the Syrian massacre/WW3 first shot?

Which court in America has the balls to investigate this? We've already seen how the Supreme Court can be blackmailed.

I really hope the criminals get caught in this, but I'm feeling it's going to take an act of God, himself to bring these mass murderers down.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Oh Yeah ........

Those two fumbleheads almost blew it !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

We must remind ourselves that it's not just the obama democrats involved in financing terrorism - mccain and graham made a really quick scoot over there to Egypt to try and release morsi and the other muslim brothers - during a "high alert" embassy closure.
reply to post by Happy1

I have no allegiance to any party, only to the constitution. But I fear, not for myself, but for the country in general. We could once walk to the store without fear, we slept with doors unlocked and felt comfort that our gov was there for us...that was last felt in the days of Kennedy.''

We will never be that free again or secure in our government's decisions.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Egyptian horse#, if you ask me. Not a single shred of accredited evidence. Only an Eygptian shooting his mouth off in a usual hotheaded arabic manner..

This post belongs to the hoax bin.
edit on 27-8-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by elouina

Egyptian horse#, if you ask me. Not a single shred of accredited evidence. Only an Eygptian shooting his mouth off in a usual hotheaded arabic manner..

This post belongs to the hoax bin

Very true, this is the 3rd thread started by the Op claiming similar nonsense, "There is evidence Obama can be impeached" and exactly like the other 2 threads there actually is zero proof of any evidence!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Tahani al-Gebali, VP Of Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court - Has Evidence To Send Obama To Jail

I wish someone would ... if Obama was in jail then this WWIII with Syria wouldn't be getting kicked off. However, I'm willing to bet that the closer people get to exposing the truth about Obama .. the more these 'wag the dog' issues ... and real war issues ... will take over the news.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The seamy side of the Obamas family ties ey?

I recall other presidents" not so successful relatives" making furtive hay from the connection.......

Still this is interesting stuff, and deserving of some in depth investigation............after all...........
"Who the hell IS this Barrack Obama guy anyways? He looks and acts like somebodies construct, and not
really for real as a human being.....His oratory and his actions completely at odds......
and that phoney tear he shed over Newtown Con. was the last straw for me......
This guy is a total actor, who is playing his lines as best he may....
.owned........... by other interests than the USA.

edit on 27-8-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by elouina

This post belongs to the hoax bin

Very true, this is the 3rd thread started by the Op claiming similar nonsense, "There is evidence Obama can be impeached" and exactly like the other 2 threads there actually is zero proof of any evidence!

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Plain and simple. Obviously you feel that people in high offices from other countries aren't capable of honesty like our politicians.

new topics

top topics

join