It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood MK Deception How to Spot Subliminal Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This was interesting and this first video is an introduction. I searched and did not find this posted on ATS. If there is a better forum for this, please move it moderators:

Now, this makes me wonder what we have been conditioned to see, focus upon and ignore. Thus, these next videos should offer some things to become aware of. We are being conditioned and for what? Is it a new philosophy of being, behavior, control mechanisms? It sort of reminds me of the movie "They live" where he puts on special sunglasses and begins to see reality for the first time.

edit on 26-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok, so when is a cigar just a cigar? You can end up seeing this stuff everywhere, but is it really programming? The subliminal is obvious once pointed out, but stars with little dogs and checker patterned jackets? I did see Brittany Spears freak out and switch personalities and the same with Nicki Minaj.

Are these just screwed up people or has something been purposefully done to them? Did Brittany decide to not go along anymore so they ruined her? Did she act crazy just to get out of it or did she go crazy because of the industry?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
TURN IT OFF.

The best thing to do is TURN IT OFF.

If we dont watch it cant hurt us.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
TURN IT OFF.

What? Are you going to live in a hole? This is all throughout society. I think sticking one's head in the sand is not very wise. Of course, I don't think it is wise to be sucked into the entertainment industry, and I watch very little tv or movies.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by VoidHawk
TURN IT OFF.

What? Are you going to live in a hole? This is all throughout society. I think sticking one's head in the sand is not very wise. Of course, I don't think it is wise to be sucked into the entertainment industry, and I watch very little tv or movies.

STICK MY HEAD IN THE SAND!!!
You dont get much more out of the sand than coming to ats

Seriously though, what is the point of watching a device that was DESIGNED for the specific purpose of programming people with - Programs!
It's full of garbage, lies and distortions.
I dont put my head in the sand, but I dont put it in the trash can either!

top topics

join