It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Obama is out to get me!': Donald Trump claims the President is behind $40 million lawsuit!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Speaking on Fox & Friends on Monday morning, Trump proceeded to trash talk Scheiderman before going as far as to suggest that the president was behind involved the legal action.

The lawsuit was filed on Saturday, just days after Schneiderman had met with the President on Thursday evening, said Trump.

‘They meet on Thursday evening. I get sued by this A.G. Schneiderman, I get sued on Saturday at one o’clock. Think of it. What government agency in the history of this country has ever brought a suit on a Saturday? I never heard of such a thing,’ Trump said.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tudents-rich.html

Political enemies list (seems like we saw this with the IRS, no? Extortion? Banana Republic tactics? Or just another day, nothing to see here?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well Trump DID push that birth certificate thing !!

Payback is ....... well ....... tricky

It took them long enough. Sloppy.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

Speaking on Fox & Friends on Monday morning, Trump proceeded to trash talk Scheiderman before going as far as to suggest that the president was behind involved the legal action.

The lawsuit was filed on Saturday, just days after Schneiderman had met with the President on Thursday evening, said Trump.

‘They meet on Thursday evening. I get sued by this A.G. Schneiderman, I get sued on Saturday at one o’clock. Think of it. What government agency in the history of this country has ever brought a suit on a Saturday? I never heard of such a thing,’ Trump said.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tudents-rich.html

Political enemies list (seems like we saw this with the IRS, no? Extortion? Banana Republic tactics? Or just another day, nothing to see here?

Well when it turned out the IRS has also targeted progressive groups and that was cut from the original report I am pretty sure that died a quick death. As for Trump he is an idiot. He does far more harm than good by stealing airtime from intelligent members of the GOP with his nutty rants that become fodder for jokes. So no, targeting Trump would be targeting one of you best assets at painting the GOP as a bunch of nut bags if you Obama. Trump put his name on buisness the bilked people out of their money. Its not the first time he has done it and it will not be the last time.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The lawsuit accuses 'Trump University' of encouraging students to pay for expensive, useless seminars

From your source @ Source

Daily mail isn't really a trusted source. If this actually happens every college student since time began can start lawsuits against whichever university they attended. Anyone that went to college paid for useless classes, its part of getting all your prereq's for your degree's.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I agree with you in principle however do you not think it interesting that a meeting was held, and within 24 hours (according to Trump) a rather sloppily written law suit was filed? Maybe in this one instance DOJ was keeping the pres in the loop?

Also:

Daily mail isn't really a trusted source. If this actually happens every college student since time began can start lawsuits against whichever university they attended. Anyone that went to college paid for useless classes, its part of getting all your prereq's for your degree's.

The report was from him being on Fox News which I did not see...Maybe someone else saw it and can comment on the interview?

edit on 26-8-2013 by 727Sky because: add response

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

No I wouldn't think so this is just a new variation of Trump doing what Trump does best. Piling up the bills and letting everyone else pick up the tab. Why anyone would look up to this huckster is beyond me.

join