It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Evidence Against the Digital Universe - Digital Physics and Created Origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Amazing video below...The stories from Edward Fredkin of MIT are priceless. This is one of the best videos you will ever watch if you are interested in these things.

The Digital Universe is a premise of theoretical physics that our universe can only be described by information and is commutable.

In physics and cosmology, digital physics is a collection of theoretical perspectives based on the premise that the universe is, at heart, describable by information, and is therefore computable. Therefore, the universe can be conceived of as either the output of a computer program, a vast, digital computation device, or mathematically isomorphic to such a device.
WIKIPEDIA

I would like to offer this video as further proof that the most evident conclusion of or origins is found in the Bible. I will cite a few verses and hidden information embedded into the Bible that show this to be the case. If it is true that we have been created and our reality is an image--suggested in Genesis 1:27--then it should be possible to see the signature of the designer on His work. My last two threads have explored this idea. I will offer evidence first from the most obvious verses. The video below will give you a secondary witness from the mouths of the scientists themselves.

17:30-18:30 in the video below backs my claim that there is NO evidence to suggest that a digital universe is not the case. See the video at the end.

Evidence 1

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The idea that we are a digital image in the form of a hologram is not a hard stretch of the imagination if you know anything of the nature behind what the Bible continuously implies about God and our relationship to Him as a created thing. The verse above gives us an amazing view of this.

Evidence 2

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

As this verse states, WORD is the primary source of genesis. Word is the Greek Logos and represents just what we would assume as the source of a creative engine of information and holographic projection. It goes much deeper than this if you consider the names of the Trinity. Science says that light, mentioned in the verse above, is shined on the Word (Information) to overcome darkness. It says that life and light are primary to this mechanism. As I noted in the last thread, the mathematical constant e is embedded into the verse above by taking the product of letters times the number of letters in John 1, then dividing the product of words times the number of words to get e (2.7182). Genesis 1 has the same enigma, except the result is Pi instead. The odds of this happening by accident is astronomical.

Evidence 3

The names of the Trinity reflect DNA. If John 1 says that WORD renders our hologram (Image), then letters is the unit of information used. Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). The meaning of Aleph is Strength and the meaning of Bet is House. The Strong House of the Cell is the walled city surrounding the parts. If you know the significance of the walled city from the OT, you know how this relates to another area of physics. Information theory is at the heart of today's new physics. Alphabet is an amazingly accurate description of DNA. It gets better.

Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (House of Seed). Nun means seed. The pictograph looks just like a sperm cell. If this comparison were not enough, as I pointed out in the other two threads, the strong nuclear force in nature adheres to the law of invariant symmetry. This means it does not change.

Hebrews 13:8

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Although this verse cannot be taken as evidence alone, the invariable nature of God is evident in the Bible. His main focus throughout is His obvious fixation with law. As you notice from any amount of study in Proverbs or Psalms, the law mirrors nature. Each proverb is a rendering of some natural law as applied to the human condition.

Mother in Hebrew is Aleph Mem. Mem is water. Of course, baptism comes to mind here as we consider the involution of the soul and consciousness into the waters of life. Water is the catalyst of life and to combine the letters and words of DNA and proteins, you need a catalyst. As I point out in the last few threads, chirality and coalescence in nature are critical to seeing how we are individuation from a source. As the Bible says, two become one flesh. If you know what chirality suggests, you know two things cannot be superimposed on each other. In other words, they join, yet do not make one. Entanglement is more to the point of coalescence of chiral objects.

Evidence 4

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

There are two aspects of physics here in this verse. Of course, we emerge from the hidden quantum world. We know about the macrocosm and microcosm. What you may have missed is a new concept in physics called the metacosm. Dimensions are now known to exist as enfolded into multiple spaces. As the video below suggests, the metacosm is the parallel nature of a digital universe where large is really very small. I will leave this to the video. Note at 31:30-33:00, you get metacosm as entropy and the enturning (turning in) of information on itself. What is information? In formed. Formed within. Light is the same. What is enlightenment?

The second level is faith. If you know anything about collapsing wave function, the observer collapses indeterminate probabilities to choose outcomes. Faith is the single most important aspect of determination. I leave you to another physicist to see this clearly: Collapsing Wave Function and Choice of the Observer

Evidence 5

Quantum entanglement is a primary source of understanding with the Bible. Here are a few verses:

2 Cor 5:8

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

If you like the move the Matrix, you will understand how we have an Angel entangled with us below. We are the children of this verse. Matthew 18 is an entanglement chapter and deals with it in great detail.

Matthew 18 - The Topic First

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

This is the topic. We are the children (See video at 22-24). Who is our Matrix chiral twin?

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Take a look at the other verse where it says we are absent from the body and present with the Lord. In other words, when we die, we wake in Heaven facing the Father. Other verses come to mind like Hebrews 9:27 where it states that we face judgment just after death.

As this subject progresses, I will add much more from Matthew 18 and other sources such as Rumi the Sufi. As long as conversation is taken as a child, we can discuss this with open minds like the children we are. If the other two threads are any indication, this many not be the case. We'll see.

edit on 26-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Although this verse cannot be taken as evidence alone

I don't think any of this can be taken as evidence. You've gone off the deep end saying the same things over and over in different threads and using the same exact material as the basis of your threads.

What's that saying? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

You really need to put your efforts and energy towards something that actually matters. You're not converting anyone who doesn't already believe, and you're coming off as an internet evangelist trying to sell snake oil to anyone who will listen.
edit on 26-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Although this verse cannot be taken as evidence alone

I don't think any of this can be taken as evidence. You've gone off the deep end saying the same things over and over in different threads and using the same exact material as the basis of your threads.

What's that saying? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

You really need to put your efforts and energy towards something that actually matters. You're not converting anyone who doesn't already believe, and you're coming off as an internet evangelist trying to sell snake oil to anyone who will listen.
edit on 26-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

I realize you will scoff at anything that relates to a Creator with invariable expectations. I get this. It won't change the evident fact that we have been designed to discover His kingdom by being immersed (Baptized) into an image. Science is on the path to see this fact. The key is knowing that involution (Baptism) is the origin of our genesis so that we can Evolve (Rise to new life). All roads point back to Christ.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

All roads point back to Christ.

And Christ is found within?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think:

Jesus is the body of form and Yahweh is the consciousness that provides structured information to the form.

In essence, Yahweh was the first consciousness to be formed out of Jesus, and in turn, he spread consciousness throughout Jesus by creating this reality. (See John 1 verse 2)

The way I look at the Bible is that it is quite literal. When Jesus says eat of my flesh, the bread is Jesus because the bread is body/form. When he says you can not live off bread alone, he means you need Father/consciousness/awareness giver/life giver.... and many many more versus that seem to say Jesus is the body of reality/structured information and Yahweh is the consciousness/structure giver.

At the most fundamental level you cannot separate information from form without destroying the form or the information. Thus, form is information and information is form. They are one.

And of course that leaves The Holy Ghost, which is the will of Yahweh. It is the embodiment of perfect desire/will.

Father = consciousness - he is the creator of awareness within form
Spirit = consciousness' will - consciousness' desires
Son = consciousness' creation - the body of form that is/was created by consciousness

I don't like you calling Jesus a hologram - just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The only reason you see all roads leading back to Christ is because you have the preconceived notion that they must. Look inside yourself, because everything you have researched points toward what you already have: life. Your preconceived notions about Jesus do not let you see the actual truth of what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your preconceived notions about Jesus do not let you see the actual truth of what you're saying.

One second,

If he answers yes to my question about finding Christ within, then his notions about Jesus would be similar to yours would they not?

Look inside yourself

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yes, but as far as I can tell, he believes Jesus is not within us, but a separate "thing".

Jesus is consciousness.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yes, but as far as I can tell, he believes Jesus is not within us, but a separate "thing".

Jesus is consciousness.

Let them be.

Its far past that time when any should criticize another belief,

For too long has "my way is the right way" caused division.

If someone finds peace in their beliefs and doesn't impose their perceived views on any others then they are truly enlightened.

I found what OP said to be interesting and somewhat line up with what I believe this what we are experiencing which we call reality to be.

I believe Christ is found within and that Christ is a description of a pure consciousness devout of judgement, very similar to what you say.

OP might believe Christ is external from us and Gods son sent here 2000years ago.

With all thats known and debated, we all could be so far from the truth and truth as a concept is really a lie.

Digital universe, Holographic universe, the matrix. To me its explains in an unprovable at the moment way everything we struggle to understand.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

All roads point back to Christ.

And Christ is found within?

The kingdom is all around you. It's a metacosm enfolded.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If we are in the kingdom already, where do those who believe go once they die?

Metacosm deals with the infinite, so if the infinite is all around us, wouldn't that mean God is all around us? Because only God is infinite.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

That is an interesting way to think about it. I loved this sentence: "At the most fundamental level you cannot separate information from form without destroying the form or the information."

This is so true. Information is in formed (formed within). Just as when we take in knowledge (Food), we are enlightened. In lightened.

Here is the way I see the Trinity and YHVH. When I was writing my book, the finishing touches required me to focus one last thought that took me in many frightening directions. Personally, this was the ONE thing I had to get right to ensure that all the deep and hidden levels of scripture I was investigating reflected accurately on the Trinity. Here is what I landed on at the end.

Father above is the Lord YHVH below. Why do I say this? The Father is raising the Son. The bread you are referring to is the ONE loaf we all emerge from (The Son of God). If you read Colossians 1, you get the picture.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

--First, you get the idea that the loaf of bread (Soul) is the original seal on the clay. next, the verse below reveals who that body (Loaf) is.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

To get this straight, you can go to 1 Corinthians and read this:

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The Cup we bear for the King is what we contain. This is Genesis 41 and the Cup bearer and the baker. You do not want to be the baker baking the bread. You want to be the one bearing the cup. As well, you don't want to be a slice of toast that ends up being burnt toast. We, who are many (Church Body) are one loaf with Christ. We are being raised by the Shepherd Christ. God is raising His Son. The Son is Adam (All of us).

Father is Aleph Bet (Alphabet).

Son is Bet Nun (House of Seed). We are the wheat that makes the bread.

Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Waters). Mother is the catalyst of letter and word. As you so accurately state, the form and the letters must be the same Spirit (ONE LOAF). We are the slices. God is Father, Son and Spirit (Holy Ghost) in one Elohim.

Each has an estate below and above.

Father above is Lord below.

Son above is Adam (humanity) below.

Mother (Holy Spirit) above is Matter / Mater below.

edit on 27-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The only reason you see all roads leading back to Christ is because you have the preconceived notion that they must. Look inside yourself, because everything you have researched points toward what you already have: life. Your preconceived notions about Jesus do not let you see the actual truth of what you're saying.

That is your premise. My context is that Aleph Bet is Hebrew for Father and the letters of creation. DNA created the Son, who God calls the Word. Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (House of Seed). My foundation is not on your pretext above. It is, among many other things, the mathematical constant of e embedded into this verse describing the WORD of God. Again, WORD is information in a universe founded on creative information. Remember, Word formed within is INformation. It is informed. You are informed as well, I just can't understand why you are fighting the truth. Deny ignorance.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

I have a foundation built on solid information that cannot be denied. The simple minds that wrote this could not have known what God was producing through their letters and books.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'd say that I'm fighting the lie, not the truth. I'm not saying you're lying, it's just the message you have decoded is. You are the Son and God is life. You're looking in the wrong direction.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Another reason is Faith (AMEN PROVES IT).

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If we are in the kingdom already, where do those who believe go once they die?

Metacosm deals with the infinite, so if the infinite is all around us, wouldn't that mean God is all around us? Because only God is infinite.

Chirality and Coalescence is individuation. The Son of God is created by God. He is the first created. We are formed. We are made with the seal of the Son. That seal is the TAV of scriptures. We are made to be our own individuation, just as God formed the Son as the single individuation from Himself. We are made to sink, then rise to new life above. The kingdom is all around you.

Christ is the Kingdom (Luke 17)

Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

Faith is the key: Faith Thread (NEW)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Catalysis was a good word for the Holy Ghost. You should use it to think of the Holy Ghost as the motion/desire/will that changes the form of the body/Word.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'd say that I'm fighting the lie, not the truth. I'm not saying you're lying, it's just the message you have decoded is. You are the Son and God is life. You're looking in the wrong direction.

The Son of God was the firstborn over all creation. We are formed. We are individuation from the ONE Son of God.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So where are we in the Trinity? If we're part of the Son and the Son is a part of God and we are in the kingdom right now, where are we in the equation?

We are the individuation of God, we are the Son. The Father is consciousness, the Mother is the universe, and the Son is where the two (physical and spiritual) meet to create life. We are the Son of the Trinity.

Jesus was pointing out what was inside all of us, only the church got their hands on his message and CHANGED it. You believe the lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So where are we in the Trinity? If we're part of the Son and the Son is a part of God and we are in the kingdom right now, where are we in the equation?

We are the individuation of God, we are the Son. The Father is consciousness, the Mother is the universe, and the Son is where the two (physical and spiritual) meet to create life. We are the Son of the Trinity.

Jesus was pointing out what was inside all of us, only the church got their hands on his message and CHANGED it. You believe the lie.

Son is the cosmos if you are comparing. Mother is the Spirit. Father is both the House and Spirit. In other words, Father and Mother are the fullness of the Son, both Father and Mother. Genesis 1 indicates mankind was BOTH male and female, or the fullness of God. The Son is the completion of father and mother together. The Trinity is all three.

We are also Houses of Seed (Bet Nun). Christ is the Kinsman Redeemer (ADAM). He is the first Adam (Aleph) and the last Adam (TAV). He is the alpha and omega. As Job states:

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment."

The root of the trouble lies in HIM. Who? The Redeemer, or first Adam and last Adam. All points in between is a reflection of the root. This is why we need salvation. We have a curse. The Cross and blood is the patch to the curse of the seed.

The root of the trouble was in Adam. The redeemer came from Adam (Kinsman). We are all slices of the loaf we share. ONE GOD.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join