It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Persecution of Christians - End Times Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It appears there is an all out assault on Christians in the Middle East. They are being targeted, beaten, murdered, raped for their faith in Messiah Yeshua. Where is the outrage in the West? These Middle Eastern countries are not our friends. They do not want to live peacefully with the Christian Nations. If one Muslim were to be dragged through the street by Christians, spat upon, beaten, raped or harmed in any way for being a Muslim there would be worldwide riots!

Here is one story:

Sentenced to death for a sip of water

More and more people join the crowd as they push me towards the home of the village headman. I recognize the house — it’s the only one that has a garden with grass growing in it. They throw me to the ground. The village imam speaks to me: “I’ve been told you’ve insulted our Prophet.

You know what happens to anyone who attacks the holy Prophet Mohammed. You can redeem yourself only by conversion or death.” “I haven’t done anything! Please! I beg you! I’ve done nothing wrong!” The qari with his long, well-combed beard, turns to Musarat and the three women who were there on the day of the falsa harvest. Daughters of Asia Bibi hold a photo of their mother, who has been in prison for four years.

Daughters of Asia Bibi hold a photo of their mother, who has been in prison for four years.

“Did she speak ill of Muslims and our holy Prophet Mohammed?”

“Yes, she insulted them,” replies Musarat, and the others join in:

“It’s true, she insulted our religion.”

“If you don’t want to die,” says the young mullah, “you must convert to Islam. Are you willing to redeem yourself by becoming a good Muslim?”

Sobbing, I reply: “No, I don’t want to change my religion. But please believe me, I didn’t do what these women say, I didn’t insult your religion. Please have mercy on me.”

I put my hands together and plead with him. But he is unmoved. “You’re lying! Everyone says you committed this blasphemy and that’s proof enough. Christians must comply with the law of Pakistan, which forbids any derogatory remarks about the holy Prophet. Since you won’t convert and the Prophet cannot defend himself, we shall avenge him.”

Excerpted with permission from “Blasphemy: A Memoir” by Asia Bibi as told to Anne-Isabelle Tollet, published by Chicago Review Press.
Source

Who cares right? It's just filthy stupid Christians, they deserve it for upsetting people by their faith, right? You know some of you love seeing this kind of treatment of your fellow man who dares to believe in God through Yeshua the Messiah. Besides, the church did terrible things HUNDREDS of years ago, let them pay!

Coptic Christian churches, buildings targeted in Egypt for second straight day

Imagine the thought police will soon label all Christians mentally ill, and in need of help. You think America won't persecute bible believing Christians? Do not be surprised when this openly begins. It's all prophesy:

Will this new health care system pushed by Obama be used to label Christians mentally ill?

Hitler did it to the Jews. Label them dirty, criminal, users and not fit. Then when they began rounding them up, many saw it as a good thing as a cleansing of Germany to bring it into the New Day of the Third Reich. From the article:

Someday I believe that there are going to be attacks against Christians based on some form of mental illness diagnosis. I think it is not without reason that the left refers to people like us as those loony, right-wing fanatics or right-wing radicals, far-right-wing nut jobs. I think it is by design that they use those kinds of terminologies against us because one day I think there is going to be something in the hand of doctors, something in the hands of the CDC, something in the hands of the government that will be able to classify us a certain way and get us out of the picture...
source

Another article and video laying the groundwork to attack fundamental Christians in America:

Religious fundamentalism could soon be treated as mental illness

The Huffington Post reports that this is not the first time Taylor has written a book about extremism and fundamentalism. In 2006, she wrote a book about mind control titled "Brainwashing: The Science of Thought Control," in which she examined the techniques that cultic groups use to influence victims. She said: "We all change our beliefs of course. We all persuade each other to do things; we all watch advertising; we all get educated and experience [religions.]

Brainwashing, if you like, is the extreme end of that; it's the coercive, forceful, psychological torture type." She notes correctly that "brainwashing" which embraces all the subtle and not-so-subtle ways "we make people think things that might not be good for them, that they might not otherwise have chosen to think," is a much more pervasive social phenomenon than we are willing to recognize.

As social animals we are all victims of culturally induced brainwashing whose effectiveness correlates with our inability to think outside the box of our given acculturation.
source

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

..it is Not as you say, dear US

these are but jokes
Diversion
to get your attention upon pre-created "endtimes"

..so that you will MISS the *real* danger
which is the coming dimension

true - im even tired, myself, mentioning that
But i have No other option
because Too many refuse to understand what is coming

once that osiris dimension cáme,
the things you say will come True :
tv programs, pitting 'christian' against another,
much like the movie "Running Man"
- i have SEEN

...and the crowd will Cheer

just,
do not mix that up, with what is going on, now :
right now, They only USE stories about 'christians being abused'
as to lead the majority of "believers" astray
....trying [ and succeeding !] to get their attention onto ' the big bad islam'
- which is satans device, anyway

dont get Tricked
dont get tricked
...we are with so, so poor Few already, anyway

kind regards,

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
REVELATION 6:7 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

Its going to get a whole lot worse because sadly the fifth seal hasn't been open yet,but all we can do is to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ, for blessed are the people who die in Christ and for the Word Of God. Please pray the prayer below

Lord Jesus Christ which sits on the right hand of the Most High God, please watch over your saints who are across the world being persecuted for your truth, please strengthen them and pour out your spirit and anointing upon them, and please protect them and give them courage to endure to the end, please bless all your saints with a spirit of fire to continue to spread your word, In Jesus Christ name I pray who died for the sins of the world, Amen

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm sorry but that Examiner article has it right when they call this a "conspiracy thoery" because there is nothing legitimate about the claim.

Lets just think about this logically for a moment. The Obama administration which is composed mostly of people that hold a monotheistic belief wish to label their own belief systems as a mental disorder? Absurd.

Whoever says that religion is a mental disorder is being intellectually dishonest.

The persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt is disgusting. Islamic persecution in general is abhorrent and should be called out and criticized everywhere it is seen. But outside of repressive theoretically controlled nations (which I would put China and N Korea into that category) there is no mass oppression of Christians in the western world. There never has been, because the vast majority of people in the western world are Christians.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

I'm sorry but that Examiner article has it right when they call this a "conspiracy thoery" because there is nothing legitimate about the claim.

Really?

only 57 churches left in Iraq down from 300 in 2003

The western world hasn't been temporarily hijacked
by Atheistic Secularist world dominators?

Serbia Kosovo War

Persecution in south east Asia

Isn't it strange that Islam is all over the news,
but their destruction of Christian churches isn't,
and then just as soon as a UN coalition enters the area,
the destruction of churches escalates.

Tell me again, how they won't consider faith a mental disorder.

Mike
edit on 26-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I for one should think it is a mental illness.

Believing in some imaginary friend in the sky that does nothing before believing in yourself which is capable of anything.

Blowing off all forms of evolution even when it stares you right in the face. Making it seem that your imaginary friend put them all there at one time, even though this is the 1% of diversity left throughout time.

If dinosaurs walked with humans where's the scriptures? No not dragons they fly.

And where did they go, did your friend just get bored and smite them to hell?

If you don't want to be called mental then don't act mental.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLotLizard

Believing in [color=gold] some imaginary friend in the sky that does nothing before believing in yourself which is capable of anything.

Blowing off all forms of evolution even when it stares you right in the face. Making it seem that your imaginary friend put them all there at one time, even though this is the 1% of diversity left throughout time.

If dinosaurs walked with humans where's the scriptures? No not dragons they fly.

That imaginary friend in the sky is called TELEVISION.

It may be broadcast through the air,
but it is NOT your friend.

One should stop trusting it and do their own research.

Yahoo news / Chinese "Fake" bishop tries to sneak into Vatican meeting.

Did you know that in China they have a counterfeit Catholic church,
with fake bishops and everything.
Meanwhile they quietly arrest or disappear actual bishops.

Mike

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Believing in some imaginary friend in the sky that does nothing before believing in yourself which is capable of anything.

You obviously have not read your bible. Try the book of Job.

No, they actually were killed off suddenly in the last age. Read Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The earth BECAME without form and was made void. I know it sucks to know that the bible really does answer these questions.

You will fit in quite nicely in the New World Order and I will enjoy meeting you one day. God does love you and have a plan for your life whether you know it and accept it or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

You obviously have not read your bible. Try the book of Job.

No, they actually were killed off suddenly in the last age. Read Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The earth BECAME without form and was made void. I know it sucks to know that the bible really does answer these questions.

You will fit in quite nicely in the New World Order and I will enjoy meeting you one day. God does love you and have a plan for your life whether you know it and accept it or not.

Please give me proof that is NOT from the bible as it is NOT a form of proof, as it adds to your supposed lunacy.

The bible is as true as reading a biography of myself. Sure you get the most of it but half of it is made up to fit the time of need.

I don't see why christians quote the bible, I just roll in the ground in agony and bliss to see someone so brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is always the faithful that see the invisible, believe the incredible, and then receive the impossible.

"If the world hates you, remember that the world hated me first. If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you like it loves its own people. But I have chosen you out of the world. So you don't belong to the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the lesson I told you: A servant is not greater than his master. If people did wrong to me, then they will do wrong to you too. And if people obeyed my teaching, then they will obey yours too." – Jesus Christ

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." Rev 12:11

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" ~ John 11:25

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

You are just a scoffer. You were the one who said

And since I provided the place in the bible now you want to change it to not using the scriptures. You will know the truth one day and the freedom you have so longed for but never truly felt will be known, and by then you will still probably rail and pitch a fit!

Don't ask for answers you are not ready to receive.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I will spoon feed you once and let you stew on it:

Job 40:15 "Now consider Behemot, whom I made along with you. He eats grass like an ox.
Job 40:16 What strength he has in his loins! What power in his stomach muscles!
Job 40:17 He can make his tail as stiff as a cedar, the muscles in his thighs are like cables,
Job 40:18 his bones are like bronze pipes, his limbs like iron bars.
Job 40:19 "He ranks first among God's works. Only his maker can approach him with his sword.

edit on 26-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When was the last time you had your country bombed, and your relatives brought back to you on a stretcher? No, the middle eastern countries haven't suffered any atrocities and persecution at all, have they? And I would venture to say, most of the multiple thousands that have died in the last decade had nothing to do with what their government and/or religion did. They just wanted to live in peace.

There are extremists in all three of the Abrahamic religions. I don't agree with beating or killing anyone because of their faith, but to think that Christians are the only ones being persecuted in the middle east, is narrow minded, and bordering on delusional. Hell, they even persecute their own. But of course, Christians are the only ones important, because their the only ones right. Right?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't see why christians quote the bible.

You will...

I can PROMISE you that you will understand one day.

Mark it down.

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

He was speaking to me (in fact, in me) with a speed greater than lightning, and in a language of sweet purity unlike anything that an earthly tongue could utter. I gasped again. I had HIS MIND, impossible as it seemed! Every word clearly meant exactly what was being said. We seemed to have a joint mind: I would ask, and He would answer. (The speed of this communication in such a MIND is hard to describe in human terms. Perchance I can now liken it to a printed page on which the questions being typed have the answers typed upon them, line upon line, at the same time, instantly.)

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This what's supposed to happen?...Expecting an old book to tell you the future?

If this is all correct and destined why are you complaining?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
When was [color=gold] the last time you had your country bombed, and your relatives brought back to you on a stretcher? No, the middle eastern countries haven't suffered any atrocities and persecution at all, have they? And I would venture to say, most of the multiple thousands that have died in the last decade had nothing to do with what their government and/or religion did. They just wanted to live in peace.

There are extremists in all three of the Abrahamic religions. I don't agree with beating or killing anyone because of their faith, but to think that Christians are the only ones being persecuted in the middle east, is narrow minded, and bordering on delusional. Hell, they even persecute their own. But of course, Christians are the only ones important, because their the only ones right. Right?

This is the solution offered.
One is supposed to start trading bodies now?
Who bombed who more, how many church bombings in South America,
how many preists blown up in Africa, how many burned out across Eurasia.

/head shake.

The thread starts with "it's happening"

The responses are like "no it's not, conspiracy drivel."

That is proved patently inaccurate ....

... and now ...

... now the suggested path to peace is to start trading body counts.

Do you see why nobody trusts libtards,
and their compromise agenda,
anymore?

How quickly one moves on from the BLATANT FACT that their denials were PROVED wrong,
and into the next entrenched position to continue flinging blood and bodies around.

Mike

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Actually the Bible mentions dinosaurs by name and describes them in detail.

Not only are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible but they are presented in the perfect chronological order as taught by modern day science. Although they disappeared, they served a purpose.

Dinosaurs and the Bible

NEVER forget, we have been lied to about EVERYTHING...

This is WHY dragons mysteriously became ‘dinosaurs’.

Anything and everything that points towards the truth has been removed from history...

The art of propaganda through falsification of history has been around for most of recorded history. This mind control technique has been used successfully by ancient historians to keep the facade in place and the population of the world dumbed down.

The word ‘dinosaur’ wasn’t invented until 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Before that time they were known as dragons. For most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons.

Did you know the word dinosaur was not even in the dictionary in 1891? Again, for most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible 34 times. Dragons were listed in the dictionary in 1946 as “Now rare.”

What happened to the Dinosaurs?

Dragons or Dinosaurs? Trailer
www.youtube.com...

Dinosaurs were Dragons and lived alongside Man
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Several NDE subjects have seen dinosaurs in Heaven.

Below is just one example:

"Percy saw all the birds, and beings of Heaven, he saw a chain of monkeys 2-3000 miles long and he saw dinosaurs and flying beasts and animals with human faces and animals he never heard about before, all the living creatures created by God." www.percy-collett.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

This what's supposed to happen?...Expecting an old book to tell you the future?

If this is all correct and destined why are you complaining?

See what I mean,
no admission,
just right on into the next arguing point.

Keep pushing for the self satisfied superior view of things,
and telling people what they are supposed to complain and not complain about.

Do unto others and ye would have done unto you.

Mike

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

How many deaths are you going to prevent that god couldn't? In the face of some mastermind deity that's having people murder each other, and doing nothing about it, what is it you hope to accomplish or prevent?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by mikegrouchy

How many deaths are [color=gold] you going to prevent that god couldn't? In the face of some mastermind deity that's having people murder each other, and doing nothing about it, what is it [color=gold] you hope to accomplish or prevent?

Why call me out personally?

This is ATS, aren't we supposed to address the issues, and not the person.

But since, you started it.

Why can't you just admit that your secular media failed you,
you were unaware of how many thousand churches had been destroyed in the modern era,
and that out of a sense of confusion and resentment you are attacking the victim,
because that is the only person you can find to beat up on.

Isn't that like blaming the woman for being raped?
"Well officer, her skirt was pretty short, what did she hope to accomplish?"

Mike

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join