It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

Only those that are willing to be led are the Sons and Daughters of God.

Led by what or whom? You did not specify.

I posed a question for you on my first post in case you missed it.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You're saying the Word is God's desires and Jesus is just the embodiment of God's desires? His Word is his creation is his desires is his teachings?

By your understanding, wouldn't it imply that God was not in material form during Genesis?
edit on 8/26/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here are my questions.

First, what precisely are you referring to in the thread title "Conversation with the Body of Christ?" What is the Body of Christ?

Second, you claim you had a gift imparted to you by a "living apostle." Could you elaborate on that? Was this a spirit of some kind? Or was Jesus being literal when he said "I say to you, there are some among you who will not see death until the kingdom of heaven is at hand?"

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

I have heard Buddah preached love and that's what Jesus brought with his 2 wonderful teachings. Love God above all, and your neighbor as yourself. Seems they were both working for the same side.

Indeed it may 'seem' as such, though one in service to the Word I expected to be informing others that buddha should only be accredited as a moreso 'enlightened' human at best, who became an integral organised figure of mass idol worship in apostasy--a very clear and gross violation of Commandment.

Better serving to share such grave warning of spiritual snaring to any seeking faithful according to the Word you claim to uphold. Salvation in Yehushua's Kingdom Grace is not at all in the path of following buddha going by his own words..."for on buddha's deathbed his followers asked who they should follow next and he replied "Be ye a lamp (or island) unto yourselves; work out your own salvation with diligence."

A clear contradiction to the Testament of Salvation in Yehushua and the price Paid on the cross for our sin by the Father who Sent His only begotten Son to become that Bridge for our Means of our Redemption.

I am a sealed Brother from the 1st Heaven

What is the meaning of such expression of 'title'?

I am not interested in learning what others have to teach me, I am here to serve not be served.

If that is the case, then please just address the question above.
edit on 26-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

Yes my appologies I have missed your post, thank you of these questions as we are really starting to get into the meat of the teachings I bring. As I said I put great thought into that post how to best stimulate the questions that will start to open your eyes to a new level of understanding of the word. I see now the questions are getting deeper and thats good.

There is no contradiction here, only misunderstanding. Salvation is something everyone must work for, you don't just get it because Jesus had been crucified. Jesus even said that we search the scriptures thinking we will find salvation but we will not and its only a testimony of him. The words spoken by Buddah there sound very similar to what I've read. Apsotle Paul says we must run this race with patience and Jesus said we let our let light so shine to others that they may see your good works. Key word is "works" here. What you sow is what you reap, you don't reap salvation without the work. We must all work to live by these 2 teachings and this is "The Door" Jesus claimed to be. Just as a door has 2 hindges, our salvation hindges on these 2 teachings to find salvation. We agree with what Buddah has said here and preach this in but in different words.

The Brother gift isn't so easy to find record in the scriptures. Eph4 and 1st Corn 12 talks all about these gifts which all together make up the Christ Mind. The brother is a piece of that Mind of Christ, the thinking that God gives to man. It is that which even speaks to you here, it is what speaks when I prophesy. Just as Moses said to the Lord he couldn't speak, and the Lord said his Brother Aaron can. The brother which is the first heaven, It is the first run on the ladder in Jacbos dream Gen 28v12. "Earth," which is the the minds of Men, and as those angels are running up and down passing information and working, so to am I. A brother which is the 1st level is that which is closest to the Earth, your minds and does the Testimony which is what I am doing here. Passing down the teachings that have come down from the Ladder top which is God and the 7th heaven which is the Apsotle Gift. The lie is that people think Christ is a man just as the Apsotle is a man but the truth is it is a gift as it is written.

You can forgive other's sins but cannot forgive your own sins. The gift of the Apsotle, also in a man, has as the scriptures say "sealed up my transgression in a bag" John 14v17. Meaning everything in my life that I have done before, I now have a clean slate when I gave my life to serving the Lord becoming one of many members of the Body of Christ. Unlike other faith's you cannot join my faith, to become a member of the Body, you must submit your life unconditionally to serving God.

edit on 26-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

. . . is he of the same Word as his creation?
You seem to be taking "word" as a quality.
I went through the Greek version of the Old Testament and counted 122 instances of the word, Logos (the Greek word in John 1 normally translated as "word"), used to describe the prophetic word of God, which I have to guess influenced the writer of John.
edit on 26-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Like this:

Word is the information that gives order thus creating form; yet it cannot be separated from form because without form, there is no Word to form. It is the essence of (im)material form. (No Word without form and no form without Word)

When God says Be, it is his Word that creates the form.

For God to be form he had to have always been with Word (The same was in the beginning with God.). So... is it God's Word that God was with, or was it that God and Word (consciousness and form) have always coexisted. God begot Word (Jesus) but God essentially came from Jesus (Word/form). God put consciousness into (Word) and made Jesus the begotten? But Jesus the form was always with God (consciousness)?
edit on 8/26/2013 by Bleeeeep because: rephrased and added question

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I subscribe to his Hebrew name meaning 'to deliver' and not the Greek translation.
Well you really aren't. You may not be aware of it but you are using a version used by certain self-appointed Jews to remove the meaning of Jesus' name as Saviour, by using the archaic version which means "saved by Yah . . ."
The Greek version, Jesus, is derived from the late, post exile, version of Joshua, not from the older transitional version.
It really wouldn't be so important if people were not misusing it to remove any attributes of divinity from Jesus.

The only way that man can be saved is through Christ. There is no other way.
The mechanism is not specific in that passage, just the person through whom God works.

Peter 2:24, "Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree . . .
Jesus bore our sins, meaning he took upon himself the curse of sin on our behalf. It does not mean our specific sins that we committed were placed on him.

We have all sinned, and the penalty had to be paid in order for God to be just.
That is a human theory made up by Augustine, and actually goes against the Bible where Paul goes to great lengths to prove that God can be just while not punishing sin.

. . . in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
If we were not trapped in this cycle of sin and death, Jesus need not have intervened.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; . . .'. . . having now been justified by His blood, . . .
I cut out the middle part to make Paul's rhetoric clearer, what he is doing is comparing the earlier state that we were in (sinners) when Jesus died, to the state that we are in now, which is "justified", meaning to have been brought into conformity of righteousness, which was brought about by this new system of righteousness that Paul is presenting, that had to be brought into existence by, among other things, Jesus dying.

Such wonderful love for God and Christ to have paid our penalty."
You are just inserting that in (the "paid" part) where it isn't in there as it was written.

1 John 2:2--"He is our propitiation for our sins, and not for our sins only, but for the sins of the whole world." Here the Greek word "hilasmos" is translated as "propitiation," meaning a complete satisfaction of a debt.
It doesn't mean anything like that. It means an appeasement, which would have been the righteousness of Jesus, in contrast to the sin of the world, as a counterbalance where God does not just destroy everyone like at the flood. The context has that meaning, and nothing about "paying" for anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

. . . this is suppose to be a dialogue between ONLY me and the questioner thank you.

I don't know how long you had been lurking here before you started posting, but if you had for very long, you would have noticed that that kind of thread never works.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . this is suppose to be a dialogue between ONLY me and the questioner thank you.

I don't know how long you had been lurking here before you started posting, but if you had for very long, you would have noticed that that kind of thread never works.

As you can see my account is new, just created today as the thougth came to me to do this. I do not lurk here, nor any forums of this spiritual nature as none of them have been able to compare to where I get my spiritual food for thought from regarding scriptures. I came here to be in service to others. Regardless if people are disrespectfully I will just ignore them as I stated above, I am here for those that have open minds and are willing to be taught something new. I am not going to throw my pearls to the swine. I am not surprised to be rejected either, the people also rejected Jesus too.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

You're saying the Word is God's desires and Jesus is just the embodiment of God's desires? His Word is his creation is his desires is his teachings?

By your understanding, wouldn't it imply that God was not in material form during Genesis?
edit on 8/26/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Yes I am happy to hear you are understanding me.

It would imply Godliness in a man's mind was in no form. Until there was light, and this light is what I bring to your minds here today which is the understanding of the glorious gospel of Christ. I am trying to create a Spiritual Genesis, begining within you, separating the waters from the waters, which are all the different teachings you have accumulated in your mind already, the spiritual teachings from natural teachings. Don't you guys see the scriptures is about oneself, it a mirror for your soul.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I do not publish,sell nor give-away easily all the answers, for what would a student learn in school if the teacher just gave all the answers without the opportunity to ascend in their thinking?

What would they learn? The answers, of course. I have heard this fall-back from those who portend to be wise, my whole life. It's a crock, and it's a cop out. If you know the answer to a question, you state it. Simple as that. If the answer is not understood, that is not your fault, as long as it was stated clearly. They will have to come to their own epiphany after that.

The quoted statement above tells me who and what you are. A fake. And one who wants to maintain superiority over those he thinks he is more knowledgeable than. I'm not trying to be offensive, but it seems to me you have already tipped your hand.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: eta

Understanding is not given, it is realized. If you want to learn, you need to think, to make you think I sometimes will have to provoke your thinking which we call "stirr the waters." That's why the title of this thread is what it is. Sometimes I cannot go straight to the answer because you wouldn't even understand what I am saying. So sometimes I would have to show you something, let the light bulb go off, THEN use that to show you the next step. I will not hold back information as I have stated I will give you the 3 truths to what is asked. I understand your frustation, but it is my profession to find a way to make you walk away with understanding. Too many people as you have said to pretend to know the answers but I assure you, many of your questions I will be able to answer from the Brother gift have because I had them once myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Salvation is something everyone must work for, you don't just get it because Jesus had been crucified.

Agreed and such was never disputed in applying the scriptures as a whole and not segmented.

Those who Truly bear in their soul a love for their Father Creator will strive to obey His Commands--and when our inevitable sin still occurs under this fallen corruptible flesh condition, the Bridge of Christ has been brought Forth available to those whose hearts are Known in their path of devotion and dedication to the Way, Truth and Life precepts. The 'righteous work' will be brought upon one's life through Grace applied according to the Holy decree of Instruction followed---and not via the desires of our own deeds to do our own 'good' void of the Truth. The message of Ephesians 2 is crucial in it's depth as ultimately it is by Grace, that a faithful adherent is Brought to the narrow path toward the mansions Promised within the Body of Christ.
www.biblestudytools.com...

A brother which is the 1st level is that which is closest to the Earth and does the Testimony which is what I am doing here.

Thank you for addressing the context in which you applied such.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Your very welcome, I repeat when I say "Earth" I am reffering to the mind of a man because this is very Key word to understanding the scriptures.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The context has that meaning, and nothing about "paying" for anything.

I provided an abundance of scripture to support the Truth of a repeatedly implied Payment within the Word you not only largely ignored, but distorted to support a false conclusion.

Feel free to also distort Ephesians 2 on the link provided last post which just hammers the message home further with scripture. Take heed to passages 13-18.

13 But now, you who were once far off have been brought near through the shedding of the Messiah's blood. 14 For he himself is our shalom - he has made us both one and has broken down the m'chitzah which divided us 15 by destroying in his own body the enmity occasioned by the Torah, with its commands set forth in the form of ordinances. He did this in order to create in union with himself from the two groups a single new humanity and thus make shalom, 16 and in order to reconcile to God both in a single body by being executed on a stake as a criminal and thus in himself killing that enmity. 17 Also, when he came, he announced as Good News shalom to you far off and shalom to those nearby, b 18 news that through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers. On the contrary, you are fellow-citizens with God's people and members of God's family.

If we were not trapped in this cycle of sin and death, Jesus need not have intervened.

And PAID the penalty for that Intervention on our behalf with an earthly horrible death.

Well you really aren't. You may not be aware of it but you are using a version used by certain self-appointed Jews to remove the meaning of Jesus' name as Saviour, by using the archaic version which means "saved by Yah . . ." The Greek version, Jesus, is derived from the late, post exile, version of Joshua, not from the older transitional version. It really wouldn't be so important if people were not misusing it to remove any attributes of divinity from Jesus.

When the Messiah was walking the streets of Jerusalem, the people around him were not addressing him in Greek but the native Semitic tongue. The native is the one I am most comfortable and aligned with on a personal level and one can still acknowledge his Divinity in application as Yehushua the Mashiac.
edit on 26-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dear Brother,

I would like to say God bless you and I have a question.First, do you confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh? Is Zerrubabel and Joshua mentioned in Haggai and the book of Zechariah represent the two witnesses because that's what I believe has been revealed to me?And do you believe in a pre tribulation rapture or the rapture when the 7th trumpet is blown? Thank you for taking your time to answer my message

edit on 26-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You stated that the only way to receive the Holy Spirti was by laying on of hands. There was 120 in the upper room who was baptized with the H.S. Peter proclaimed that
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
This statement of only receiveing the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands is false.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I provided an abundance of scripture to support the Truth of a repeatedly implied Payment within the Word you not only largely ignored, but distorted to support a false conclusion.
You just imagine that it implies things that you already believe. Things that you believe because someone told you to believe in it.
My "conclusion" is based on what the words actually say.

Feel free to also distort Ephesians 2
15 by destroying in his own body the enmity occasioned by the Torah, with its commands set forth in the form of ordinances. He did this in order to create in union with himself from the two groups a single new humanity and thus make shalom,

Jesus "destroyed" the enmity by eliminating the Old Testament Law, not by making offerings to it.

And PAID the penalty for that Intervention on our behalf with an earthly horrible death.
How does that even make sense? Are you saying that Jesus had to pay for himself?
1 Cor. says that we were "bought with a price", meaning metaphorically Jesus paid with his life. It does not mean he literally offered some entity that was owed something, his life as a payment for that debt.

When the Messiah was walking the streets of Jerusalem, the people around him were not addressing him in Greek but the native Semitic tongue.
When was Jesus "walking the streets of Jerusalem"? Jesus was born into family that most likely immediately moved to Alexandria where the Jews spoke Greek. Then he moved to Galilee of the Gentiles, well known for its Jewish writers in Greek. Jerusalem itself had a very large synagogue of Greek speaking Jews. Aramaic was basically a Syrian language. The region around Judea had been basically a Greek province since the time of Alexander the Great. Jesus probably preached in Greek and was also conversant with whatever gentiles he met up with, according to the Gospels, including Roman Soldiers, the gentile people on the Mediterranean coast, and Pontius Pilate.

The native is the one I am most comfortable and aligned with on a personal level and one can still acknowledge his Divinity in application as Yehushua the Mashiac.
No one would have been called "Yehushua", that being an artifact from early Torah writings, and if he was called by the Syrian or Hebrew version of Jesus, it would have been Yeshua, which was the version of the name used since the time of the kings. Like I was saying earlier, your version is from the so-called messianic Jews who use that name to subvert Christianity by taking away Jesus' name which means Savior, and replacing it with "saved by Yah . . .".

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
Dear Brother,

I would like to say God bless you and I have a question.First, do you confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh? Is Zerrubabel and Joshua mentioned in Haggai and the book of Zechariah represent the two witnesses because that's what I believe has been revealed to me?And do you believe in a pre tribulation rapture or the rapture when the 7th trumpet is blown? Thank you for taking your time to answer my message

Dear 2WitnessesArrived,

I am glad to see you have asked this question, it's one of my favorite. We confess that Jesus Christ IS come in the flesh as it is written exactly in 1st John 4. Not one day to come on a natural cloud in the sky as many think he Jesus will return. Think! What would be the purpose of all that? Many have come and gone in this life and have never seen it and never will because this is not natural this is spiritual meaning. What I do confess is that The Word that Jesus brought, I have embraced it and live it, now that word is made flesh and I now have that Christ mind which is the wisdom & power of God as it is written. That is here today now, I and many of my brothers and sisters bring that, not one day to come. The problem is that everyone is looking for a natural man, Apsotle, Prophet even Christ, as I said these were gifts You will not find Jesus but you will find Christ because Christ is not a man. Anyone who say he is one day to come is a deciever and of the Anti-Christ.

There have been many witnesses not just two, I don't doubt that these people were witnesses because I was never there in that time to see it.

I assume you are reffering to Revelations and the 7 trumpets. 7 trumpets, 7 heavens, 7 runs on the ladder between Heaven and Earth. I am right now blowing the trumpet from the 1st Heaven which is from the Brother. I am trying to create a rapture in your Earth, your world of understanding, all in your mind, to shake the very thoughts you may have about the word of God. I would like to use in Matt27:51 to "tear the veil from top to bottom" and the rocks, "the hard-headedness of man" can be broken." From top to bottom being from the head which is your understanding to the bottom, which is your walk of life.
edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

jmdewey60 & PrimeLight, I ask again please discuss elsewhere if you want to discuss your own views and ideas. I want to keep this thread as pure as possible with answers to the question of my fellow seeking brothers and sisters. We are focusing here on the spiritual message not the literal that men for ages have argued, debated and bantered about.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

You stated that the only way to receive the Holy Spirti was by laying on of hands. There was 120 in the upper room who was baptized with the H.S. Peter proclaimed that
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
This statement of only receiveing the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands is false.

Laying on of hands is symbolic for work done by the Body of Christ. The head of that body being Christ and Apsotle, the 7th Heaven. The Brother & Sister which are the 1st Heaven is part of the Body and are just one of "the hands" that work in Testifying people with the teachings passed down from that Apsotle gift, that 7th Heaven, down the ladder in Jacbos vision, to Earth, which are the minds of men that have not recieved the understanding of this glorious gospel. As we say when we are "busy with something" we say we have our "hands in such and such."

The preparation is done by all the Heavens, then approved by the sealing of the Apostle that seals that gift of the Holy Ghost within you as I have been. There is the natural baptism and the spiritual baptism which is the cleanings of a man's mind by the word of God. So there can be space for the Holy Spirit to rest, just as it is recorded in Genesis where the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters because it had no place to rest until all "the work" was done, until a space could be made a person's life to recieve it. Then once recieved, as I am doing now, spreading the understanding of this gospel to in-turn spiritually baptize people. Soaking and cleaning the mind with the word. This is what Eph 5v26 is saying "the washing of water by the word" and Psalms 119v9 "Cleanse your ways by taking heed according to thy word." All that I am now revealing, was taught to me by all the wonderful "hands" that have worked with me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join