It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by TheBrother

Could you refer to verses where death means one thing in one and the opposite in the other?

Romans 8v6

1st Corn 15v31

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

1 Corinthians 15:31 is talking about mobs trying to kill him. Read Acts 14 for an example.

Another?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

. . . member of the Body of Christ anointed by a living Apostle, sent to teach the hidden mysteries of word of God . . .
This sounds rather Old Testament to me but with a substitution of "Apostle" for the OT prophets, appointing kings.
This claim of coming from heaven, along with this being a messiah, sounds like maybe an offshoot from Mormonism.
So that is my "thinking" that your OP generated in me, that you intended with your "wording" as you said.
edit on 26-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

1st Corn 15v22 & 1st Corn 15v45

Read these two text. The first man Adam is the thinking of Man, when you die off those ways, the carnal mind, now the 2nd Man Adam can live which is the Christ Mind, the spiritual mind and he is a quickening spirit, quicken the spiritual life in others. But also that 2nd Man Adam or your spiritual life be also killed should you kill it or allow it to be killed, as when you do have the light, evil will want to put it out just as Moses and Jesus had when they were just born.

edit on 26-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

1 Corinthians 15:45 doesn't have the word death in it. This post was really confusing as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes I purposely said to provoke your thinking. I know it's a bold statement that requires much explanation and I am prepared to do that. The 1st Heaven is the Brother & Sister, it is a level of seeing and understanding on the ladder betweem Earth and Heaven in Genesis 28v12 as seen in a dream by Jacob prophesy of the future church to come and be established by Jesus. Earth would be the mind of man and Heaven is the Mind of God. It is the order of God's that was to be placed in people or be known as "his church." The just as the higher you climb a mountain the further you can see. I am not a Mormon and I have sat down with them and they do not see the word of God the way we do, it's all literal.

This is not Old Testament, this is my Testiment of what I've seen and experienced. As Jesus sent his diciples to preach his wonderful gospel, they too did the same to others and now today in 2013 I am sent.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Before you can truly have love for another's soul, you must first love your own soul and care for it.
I think that the saying, "Love others as well as you love yourself" operates under the assumption that people do that naturally, not needing to "try" very hard at being concerned for their own well being.

Jesus said its a fool who wins others but loses his own soul.
I doubt that Jesus meant that. You have the parable by Jesus in the gospels of the man "in that day" calling "Lord, Lord!" who Jesus said he would tell that he knew him not, who claimed that he did these good things. But the reason given for the rejection of the man was his being a "worker of iniquity", not for not loving himself enough. He was saying "Lord, Lord!" in an effort to save himself on judgment day.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

1 Corinthians 15:45 doesn't have the word death in it. This post was really confusing as well.

As I said focus on the context, the scriptures use many words for the same message all hoping for the mind of a man to get the message. Words are like keys and some keys open certain locks like certain words and ways of seeing open certain minds. Death, Sleep, Faint, these all are situations where a person can't help themselves. When Apsotle Paul says I die daily, he says he dies off so he can have the Christ mind, as mentioned.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thanks for your thoughts.

One more question:

Is Father of the Word, or is the Word Father's creation?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Thanks for your thoughts.

One more question:

Is Father of the Word, or is the Word Father's creation?

Sorry but I do not understand the question, would you please rephrase it? Bring light to this darkness here thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

. . . the higher you climb a mountain the further you can see.

So you are just saying that you are what anyone is if you were a Christian.
Or at least what the goal should be, and the work of the spirit from God, to let us see how other people are just as important as ourselves, and to act according.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Holy Ghost is also only given through the "laying of the hands of the an Apostle" as it is recorded.
In the book of Acts, people have hands laid on them because they had not been baptized in the name of the Holy Spirit.
Today the ones baptizing believers know better and baptize in the names of all the persons of the godhead, making the "hands" business unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yahweh (The Father) = consciousness
Holy Ghost (The Spirit) = consciousness' will
Yeshua (The Son) = consciousness' creation

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Son, Yeshua, is the Word and is the creation of God. (The embodiment of the Word is Yeshua/Jesus.)

Verse two is what I am asking about....

Is God of the Word or is he only consciousness? (I am not referring to the embodiment of God.)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

A clear contradiction to the Testament of Salvation in Yehushua and the price Paid on the cross for our sin by the Father who Sent His only begotten Son to become that Bridge for our Means of our Redemption.
For one thing, that is not Jesus' name. That was an old spelling in the Torah for Joshua, the person who was the successor to Moses. It can be theorized that that form was a result of forming a contraction of two words, one being a cognizant of YHWH, the other a word meaning "saved". Later, a shortened form of the name was used, in the books subsequent to the original first five books. It was from that shorter version that the name, Jesus, in the Hellenistic era, was derived, meaning at that point, Savior.
Second, nowhere in the New Testament does it teach that Jesus "paid" for sins, though his death is alluded to in a vague way as being a redemption, not from sin, but rather from the bondage to old Mosaic Law.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

The Holy Ghost is also only given through the "laying of the hands of the an Apostle" as it is recorded.
In the book of Acts, people have hands laid on them because they had not been baptized in the name of the Holy Spirit.
Today the ones baptizing believers know better and baptize in the names of all the persons of the godhead, making the "hands" business unnecessary.

Of course it has nothing to do what natural hands either, my hands are busy with some of you right now and I am attempting to cleanse your minds with not the natural baptism of liquid water but the spiritual baptism which is the "the words" that comes and cleanses a mind, that they can understand what the scriptures are about and ultimately cleanse our way of life.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Is God of the Word or is he only consciousness? (I am not referring to the embodiment of God.)
The will and intention that brought about the universe was God.
But that aspect of God does not fully define God, being more than that, but that intention of God manifested itself in the world of men as what became called prophecy, which was around as long as people existed.
But people failed to recognize it so you had it in the person, John the Baptist, the greatest of all the prophets, and through that light taking hold through him, this power of prophecy was able to bring life to mankind and we know it because it dwelt in us, those who witness to you now, of that person who the prophecy was about.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The way I view Word is to think of it in man terms (structured information).

Once I envision structured information spoken by God, I am left to ask: If God is structured information (which seems highly probable that he is not just consciousness but also structure/form) then is he of the same Word as his creation? Did he create new Word or did he restructure the Word he was formed of?

Is God the first to evolve in a system of Word similar to ours or was it the same exact system and he just restructured it?

Are we God's tulpa? Did he create us from nothing or did he create us from the same Word he was created from? Did he speak and change what was or did he create new Word?
edit on 8/26/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Yahweh (The Father) = consciousness
Holy Ghost (The Spirit) = consciousness' will
Yeshua (The Son) = consciousness' creation

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Son, Yeshua, is the Word and is the creation of God. (The embodiment of the Word is Yeshua/Jesus.)

Verse two is what I am asking about....

Our teachings about this are totally differen. This beginning is refferring to Genesis. The beginning of a spiritually minded man. Who at first recieved "the word" or deed or teachings of God from a servant of God. God Is a word because since he is a spirit and we can't see him, through a word used by people, he can now enter into people's minds. But as it was for a severant that uses God, in the begining that servant too had to go through the same process.

"In the begining was the word of god and the word of god was with the servant and the word of god was from god since it was the way God could reach people. The same was in the beginning with that servant of God."

Are you starting to see what this is really talking about now?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

For one thing, that is not Jesus' name. That was an old spelling in the Torah for Joshua, the person who was the successor to Moses. It can be theorized that that form was a result of forming a contraction of two words, one being a cognizant of YHWH, the other a word meaning "saved". Later, a shortened form of the name was used, in the books subsequent to the original first five books. It was from that shorter version that the name, Jesus, in the Hellenistic era, was derived, meaning at that point, Savior. Second, nowhere in the New Testament does it teach that Jesus "paid" for sins, though his death is alluded to in a vague way as being a redemption, not from sin, but rather from the bondage to old Mosaic Law.

I subscribe to his Hebrew name meaning 'to deliver' and not the Greek translation. Each to their own.

You appear by your words to have ignored the various scripture that implies a payment and burden Carried for our sake of sin. Are you going to try make example of me in 'error' because the exact word 'paid' was not used?

Peter 2:24, "Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed."

"The only way that man can be saved is through Christ. There is no other way. John 14:6 says, "Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man comes to the Father except through Me." The only way we can get to God is through Christ. We also read in Acts 4:12, "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." We cannot be saved by relying on Mohammed, Buddha, Judaism, Hindu gods or any other way. Neither can we devise our own system of "Christianity" as is being done today and expect it to save us. Only Jesus Christ can specify the conditions for our salvation, because He paid our price and is our only saviour.

We have all sinned, and the penalty had to be paid in order for God to be just. Christ has paid that penalty. Romans 5:6-10 says, "For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life". Such wonderful love for God and Christ to have paid our penalty."

1 John 2:2--"He is our propitiation for our sins, and not for our sins only, but for the sins of the whole world." Here the Greek word "hilasmos" is translated as "propitiation," meaning a complete satisfaction of a debt.

Edit to add: Some more scripture from the 'Old' Testament, just for extra Good measure of Teaching.

Hebrews 9:12 With his own blood—not the blood of goats and calves—he entered the Most Holy Place once for all time and secured our redemption forever. (NLT-SE)

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with human hands, which was only a copy of the true one in heaven. He entered into heaven itself to appear now before God on our behalf. 25 And he did not enter heaven to offer himself again and again, like the high priest here on earth who enters the Most Holy Place year after year with the blood of an animal. 26 If that had been necessary, Christ would have had to die again and again, ever since the world began. But now, once for all time, he has appeared at the end of the age to remove sin by his own death as a sacrifice.

27 And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, 28 so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him. (NLT-SE)

Hebrews 10:10 For God’s will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time. (NLT-SE)
edit on 26-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A reminder to please keep your own teachings and understandings on another thread, this is suppose to be a dialogue betwen ONLY me and the questioner thank you. As I can clearly see that the understandings that I bring are on a completely different level, which is the reason why I chose to come here in the first place. I desire to share these new teachings many have never heard of, with those that are open to new ways of looking at the scriptures. Thank you to those that have followed my rules to this point, that tells me alot of about you. As it is written Only those that are willing to be led are the Sons and Daughters of God.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join