It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black diamond UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just to reiterate, this took place in a dream not real life. It may as well been real life tho, you know those very realistic and vivid dreams you have that stand apart from the typical dream. Anyway's the long and short of it is I had a dream where someone wanted to reveal something to me, I asked what it was and they only pointed to the sky. What I saw was a Black diamond UFO, it was just sitting in the sky lengthwise. It was a shiny color black, kind of like what a black widow looks like. The diamond had a convex line down the middle of it, which just gave it even more definition.

The weird thing is that in my dream when I looked at the object, I sensed that it was extraterrestrial, kind of like a knowing. The dream was several days ago, but the picture of it in my mind's eye is still very vivid, which is unusual for me.

In my dream there were no lights, and the convex line went down the middle, not across it.

It felt to me in the dream that this was how disclosure was going to take place.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
interesting , maybe should be in the Dreams and prediction section though .

I don`t think disclosure will happen anytime soon , even if they landed on the whitehouse lawn the government would still try and cover it up .
edit on 3-9-2013 by shambles84 because: sorry it is in the Dreams and predictions .

join