It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Breaking: HUGE Explosion in Center of Damascus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yep, and the whole premise of the gun print is it's usually found on the casings, not so much the projectile.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

I rather think it also means that the UK and her subsidiaries like the USA are indicating that the global fiction of the U.N. no longer serves them, so they are discarding it.

I expect many in other quarters are already dreaming up alternatives to the U.N. without a thought in their head that there is already a global government well hidden and adept at directing performances of 'death-theatre' and similar distractions for the masses.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

If a us vessel fires 300 cruise missiles into Syria, I hope Russia, does sink it.

Me too. What I meant was it would be hard to justify legally. Being the vessels are in International waters and that they are not attacking Russia. Besides which not just one ship would fire all those missiles. There are four according to RT. Submarines, too.

If Chemical weapons are indefinitely proved to have been used in Syria, and it's PROVED to have been the government then sure they should intervene.

WMD has been proven to be false in the past. But you would fall for it one more time and "intervene", I mean invade?

How ever the UN team has yet to determine if this is true, and where they think the weapons came from.

Yah, some forensics would be nice. And eye witness testimony. I have little room for doubt though that the US cares very much. Syria is the next stepping stone- has always been the next stepping stone... to Iran. Nothings changed. If I have the voice of inevitability it is because I know this, no matter how much it pains me (being an American, it pains me a lot).

Chemistry is a wonderful thing, and it's very possible to find out where those weapons came from at this point.

Would lend to determining whether the stuff was industrially manufactured or made in Abdul's basement. Still doesn't say who fired it from what direction, though.

Until then, bugger off. It's terrible people are dying, but why go hang the wrong man at this point.

You mean the US should "bugger off' from the Middle East, I hope? Or kill Syrians en masse because of

WMD...WMD... WMD...

USA... USA... USA...

Kind of old isn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

It then explodes into bazillions of sharp fragments of death.

The mortar tube is then packed up and taken to the next target.

The mortar tube is the gun, the ammunition is completely destroyed upon use. There is nothing left once it is fired.

Not "completely" destroyed. If a round has a fin assembly that is usually found lying around after an attack. The launching charge is in the base of it and can be used (along with fragments that are coated with explosive residue] to identify the type of weapon and who manufactured it.

Who fired it and from where are a little more difficult to determine. Hiding that is a long played game. Since "rebels" have overrun Syrian military bases we could expect there to be even more confusion about who shot who with what...

When the US says "theres little doubt-" ---thats what I doubt.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Good to see SomeOne interject a little Reality into all this Bull #. Loved the Video. Hopefully others will see how much we are Lied to on a daily basis by what we are shown on TV. I stopped watching Tv a Long time ago. Actually once they were Pushing all the Digital converters on everyone I saw through their schemes. I didn't know exactly then what was up, but knew it was NOT for our Benefit. Thx, Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I was merely stating there is nothing to take a fingerprint from, like there would be in a gun. Any of that is longgggg gone after a mortar round comes in.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Hijinx

If a us vessel fires 300 cruise missiles into Syria, I hope Russia, does sink it.

Me too. What I meant was it would be hard to justify legally. Being the vessels are in International waters and that they are not attacking Russia. Besides which not just one ship would fire all those missiles. There are four according to RT. Submarines, too.

If Chemical weapons are indefinitely proved to have been used in Syria, and it's PROVED to have been the government then sure they should intervene.

WMD has been proven to be false in the past. But you would fall for it one more time and "intervene", I mean invade?

How ever the UN team has yet to determine if this is true, and where they think the weapons came from.

Yah, some forensics would be nice. And eye witness testimony. I have little room for doubt though that the US cares very much. Syria is the next stepping stone- has always been the next stepping stone... to Iran. Nothings changed. If I have the voice of inevitability it is because I know this, no matter how much it pains me (being an American, it pains me a lot).

Chemistry is a wonderful thing, and it's very possible to find out where those weapons came from at this point.

Would lend to determining whether the stuff was industrially manufactured or made in Abdul's basement. Still doesn't say who fired it from what direction, though.

Until then, bugger off. It's terrible people are dying, but why go hang the wrong man at this point.

You mean the US should "bugger off' from the Middle East, I hope? Or kill Syrians en masse because of

WMD...WMD... WMD...

USA... USA... USA...

Kind of old isn't it?

I feel like we've been dancing to this sad, sad song for so long. It's the same old tactics every time. I how ever, do maintain a little faith in the UN, or at least what they intend to stand for, and if they can go in and figure out even one snippet of truth before the shooting starts I'd be mildly less perturbed than the last three middle eastern nations the coalition has bombed to blisters.

Sorry, if this seemed directed at you, I kind of went into rant mode. I'm really not impressed with the recent events of the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by intrptr

I was merely stating there is nothing to take a fingerprint from, like there would be in a gun. Any of that is longgggg gone after a mortar round comes in.

Agreed, on that.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ahhh, I see. Its all good.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by BobAthome

Yep, and the whole premise of the gun print is it's usually found on the casings, not so much the projectile.

oh of course everyone said it was impossable,, though,, up untill,, someone actually did it,, thats the thing about technology,, just keepps, speeeding along

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just a quick reply to keep this thread in my subscribed list.

The inspectors also came under sustained sniper fire, and weren't able to travel as they wanted to. The whole thing reeks of the deception of Jihadis who will literally go to any lengths to conquer what they consider to be an infidel regime.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join