It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Here is a new show that came out recently on the Bio Channel with true stories of haunted locals.
There are two shows with two different types of hauntings on this video.

The first show is about a couple being tormented by a demon, and a woman who practices demonology to get rid of it.

The second show is about a woman's mother who comes back to let her daughter know she does not approve of her gay relationship.
The ritual used to rid the house of her spirit is done in a different manner in this case, but they won't be rid of her completely until her urn is buried.

I've seen a lot of posts on ATS with people who think they may have an evil spirit, or demon, in their home.
I thought posting this might help them know how to handle the situation.

Great show, too, just for the scary entertainment!

I can think of a few people I would like to haunt when I'm dead, but I suppose I will concentrate more on the positive aspects of moving forward in my spiritual evolution. I don't want to hang around here any longer than I need to.

edit on 8/24/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled

I thought this was going to be an offer to visit us after you pop your clogs, imagine my disappointment when I read about a TV show

So if you're looking for volunteers to haunt in the afterlife count me in.
Catch you in the usual thread

Cody

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody!
No, I think I'll just move on along when I split this scene.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I enjoyed that show.
It's interesting how some of these programs are basically propaganda for certain beliefs.
Wicca, or white witchcraft and paganism have been especially shown as ineffective, harmful or even the cause of disturbances.
I'd hope similar programs will break the missionizing effects and propaganda mode of such series so far.

I thought this story of a lesbian couple who had to deal with a dead, homophobic mother was quite interesting.
Now that's the kind of poltergeist even the Christian fundamentalists would approve of.

Well, I'm glad the abusive, interfering old bat finally had her butt kicked out.

Just to add that some people actually use "I'll haunt you when I'm dead" as a threat.

Let them, I'm stocked up with sage incense.

edit on 24-8-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
The second show is about a woman's mother who comes back to let her daughter know she does not approve of her gay relationship.

My mother is older and extremely moody and grumpy. Not a nice person towards me. She's been that way for a long time. Believe it or not, I've got some smudge sticks ready for when she dies. Just in case she decides to stop by and give me a hard time after she dies. I'm all set to kick her out. TRUE STORY.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I still tell some people I am going to haunt them when I am dead

I just might

But I would be a good haunt

Just got done watching the video.
That was a cool one!

Thanks Sled!

edit on 24-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: added that I watched the vid.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If someone asked me to haunt them as a kind of life after death experimental kind of thing I think I could go for that, if able. I have had many family members come to me in my sleep when they die, with the phone call the following morning to substantiate it every time. When I dream of them I answer a knock at the door and the recently deceased relative is dressed in their Sunday best. They step in the doorway and give me a big hug, step back and smile, then turn and walk away into a brilliant warm sunlight- fading away. I will note that sometimes it is scary when you dont know the person in the dream but I've always found out later it was a relative.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

"I'll haunt you when I'm dead" is the best threat to get your husband to do the dishes.

I haven't heard of this show, thanks Sled.
I always learn something new here.

My step-father is a very mean and grumpy person, I hope he goes straight up to heaven when he dies, otherwise I'm going to have to get the sage and lavender ready.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Here is a new show that came out recently on the Bio Channel with true stories of haunted locals.
There are two shows with two different types of hauntings on this video.

The first show is about a couple being tormented by a demon, and a woman who practices demonology to get rid of it.

The ritual used to rid the house of her spirit is done in a different manner in this case, but they won't be rid of her completely until her urn is buried.

I've seen a lot of posts on ATS with people who think they may have an evil spirit, or demon, in their home.
I thought posting this might help them know how to handle the situation.

Great show, too, just for the scary entertainment!

I can think of a few people I would like to haunt when I'm dead, but I suppose I will concentrate more on the positive aspects of moving forward in my spiritual evolution. I don't want to hang around here any longer than I need to.

edit on 8/24/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

All ghosts, demons, or devils as you call them come from the Lower Astral or Emotional Plane I spoke about earlier. The Astral Plane is right next to the Physical Plane so it's very easy for beings in that world to interact with us here. The more fearful you are of them, the more they will "haunt" you.

You definitely don't want to hang around there when you die. People who do that are very attached to the Physical Plane, meaning they love their home, family, friends, job, lusts, etc. to the point where they never want to leave. These souls can be lost for a long time...years or even decades later. But it depends. If they get sick of hanging out with demons (these are souls that have fallen from the higher planes) or just start to hate the lifestyle, then their consciousness will grow a little bit allowing Spirit Guides or Angels to come and help them get back to business. The Lower Emotional Plane is complete darkness with people crying, sick, emotional breakdowns, lustful, and very emotionally unbalanced. This is serious stuff so don't ever think of lowering your mind to that world. These people are stuck there (for the time being) and don't know any better. The only reason why you would go there is to help them see the light, which some Angels or Masters do that from time to time. The dark energy there is quite powerful, and you can be pulled in very easily. Unless you have reached some form of Mastery, I wouldn't touch it even with a 10 foot stick.

However, your understanding of the spiritual things is much higher in consciousness than this Lower Emotional Plane of existence, Sled735. So I doubt you will see it even if you tried. :-) You never know about people though, my "immaculate conception" of you is that I want to see you ascend to even the 5th Dimension (the first area of Heaven) in this lifetime. That should be the goal of all people.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

My mother is older and extremely moody and grumpy. Not a nice person towards me. She's been that way for a long time. Believe it or not, I've got some smudge sticks ready for when she dies. Just in case she decides to stop by and give me a hard time after she dies. I'm all set to kick her out. TRUE STORY.

You may have something there, FF.....

I'd always wanted to believe that when one passes, a certain amount of enlightenment occurs....at least to the point that after death, a person would 'see' the truth of things that had occurred during life, one's misconceptions would be corrected......

I have my doubts tho.....my father was quite cruel and mean during his later years....I often bit my tongue and continued to do for him and my mom, with a determined cheerfulness, hiding my hurt and saving my tears till I was alone, consoling myself with the hope that at least when he passed, he'd realize, and surely appreciate how much I'd done, that he'd at last see what a dutiful child I'd really been...but...

Two days after his death, after I'd made all the arrangements he'd left instructions for, and the night before the services....I was doubled over in such pain that I had to go to the emergency room...(it was possibly a kidney stone, but not for certain).

I can't help but wonder....was that his final 'dig' at me? I've had no other 'visit' that I could say was from him, tho I had expected 'something', as I consider myself somewhat 'sensitive' and have had numerous other paranormal experiences where I have heard and have even seen 'ghosts'......was that it?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good afternoon, ATSers.
I just got up, having my coffee and reading everyone's replies. Thanks for your responses, everyone.

Sounds like some of you have some "nasty" souls among you. I hope they leave you in peace after their death and move on to higher learning.

Littled, that's amazing experiences you have with your deceased coming to say good-bye. It would be nice if we could all experience this.
I have visited my departed loved ones on the other side during my astral travels during sleep, but I have never had them come to me like that. Awesome.

Thanks C, for the compliment. You are correct about me, and it would be wonderful if I can reach level 5 in this lifetime. I better get on the ball though because I'm not getting any younger, and I still haven't mastered level 4.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

ATS Thread - the Seven Planes of Out of Body Existence
I just started a thread about this ... you might be interested.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was kind of relieved actually to see that someone else has had something that made them bleed when it attacked them. As strange as that sounds, it makes me feel like my experience with a bad entity is not so crazy.

Interesting about "ghosts" being caught in a lower realm,when I go to the Palmer house next month I will see if any of the spirits there want to talk about why they are hanging around.
I want to try to do an interview with some of the spirits there if they will allow me to.

I'll have to ask if that is why they are there, if they are stuck or by choice. I am really curious about that as I once had a passed on friend tell me that she was in a state of "purgatory" until moving on, kind of like a life reflection phase. I wonder if these spirits are afraid of life reviews so they stay in the lower realms?

I have seen the lower astral realm, in a painting I did a while back, it was in one of these realms I believe.
A strange place that mirrors ours only with some really weird stuff running around in it, from spirits to demons, to God knows what.

Not a place I would want to hang around in ever again.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

That could have been something natural ... or it could have been a very mean 'damned' spook taking a final dig. I've heard from people how spooks can indeed cause physical discomfort or illness. So you never know .... I'd be smudging just in case ...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Interesting thread. I gave you a S&F.

I look forward to seeing all the links that will probably be provided to different views.
I am a link hoarder! My bookmarks are on overload now.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It IS good to find others who have had the same experience as you to verify your experiences.

I must say, I didn't know how my paranormal thread would be taken when I first started it over a year and a half ago.
But... as anyone that has visited it can see, hundreds of others have experienced something too. This really made me happy in knowing I wasn't alone in this "crazy" world.

I really look forward to seeing how your trip goes. Take plenty of batteries with you!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Even the dead are homophobic?

LGBT people can't catch a break anywhere it seems.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great video, Sled!
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

This shows that even the "seasoned" people who deal with a haunting can be possessed if the necessary steps are not taken to prevent.

I hope this will be a warning to anyone who dabbles in the paranormal to always properly protect themselves before venturing into the spirit realm.

S&F for you, Sled.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

You're welcome, Mindless. Wow! You have been on every recent thread I have tonight. Thanks!

Talking of haunting when you're dead... I just watched The Conjuring. OMG!!!

Now there's a case of haunting for you!! I would have had a heart attack if something like that happened to me back before I knew "the ropes" relating to the paranormal.

That poor family!
I won't say any more so I won't give away any details to members who haven't seen it yet.
But, I will say, don't watch it on a night when you have to get up the next morning for work/school because you probably won't get much sleep!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This post reminds me of a clip I saw on I think it was the Military Channel. Two solders were lined up as prisoners of war. The captain (Japanese) had just cut the head off of one of the guys when the next to go looked up at the captain and told him that if he does this, he's coming back and will haunt him and his family for the rest of his life. The captain believed him and didn't cut his head off. He was later saved by the allies and lived to tell the story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join