It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUkishima solution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

cut land around feul rods and remove with a couple of these Gigantic Aeroscraft Airships

"build a 'hybrid ultra-large aircraft' that could transport 500 tons of cargo at least 12,000 nautical miles," Popular Science reports.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

"extraction of the fuel rods",, actually theoretically, impossable.but dont tell anyone.
how many rods times perfection,,,?
,, has this been accomplished,ever before??, zero
how many crane operators that good,,zero,,
how do they keep the ground/air/static build up/etc,, from happening,, are they in a vacumn? no
odds??? large
how many times in a row?,, anyone?
edit on 22-8-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

exactly..
hence my reply.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

There was some mention of Frequency Field Generation, that sparkled for a brief moment,,as per a solution,, but never pursued the viability,,,never asked.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
really? ive never heard of that
what does it do? how does it work?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the thought of manual extraction..
which is what they are talking, scares the crap out of me.
do they have an endless line of workers to perform this?
what about the broken and smashed rods?
its folly...we are doomed

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
it is outta box but if incased don't know maybe then taken to vault coffin better designed to hold it...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
do smaller scale project analysis. With island and all and Ocean hypothesized and identified toxic / lost, see how much encasement product needed from scaled evaluations and then scale up and then factor workers and all instruments needed... Meta response (continuous) yes

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
really? ive never heard of that
what does it do? how does it work?

what does it do?,,creates a wavelenght tuned too the frequency of rotating, atomic particles, as energy can be tranfered, ,too these more active particles,, changing there rpm so too speak,,so that there composition is then altered too a different atomic, structure, think of "mist will float upon the air,, but ice,,not so much

best i can explain it.
i believe it was tried, when, flash's of blue, were seen materializing in the air,, around the plant,,
in other words, actual isotopes were forming. randomly.
of course it was just,,nonsence, at the time,,but too be honest,, ain't noboby explained too this day,, why the whole thing didnt go BIG MUSHROOM BOOM.when the sunami hit,,,remember the quake , shifted the entie plant,,then the sea water rushed into, everything,, and the saftey shut-off was located in a room,, that was deadly radioactive, and sealed in case of an emergency,, figure that out,,,
sigh,,,

edit on 23-8-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Some great ideas there peeps. Something needs to be done. We can build the panama canal,pyramids,great wall of china,put a man on the moon . Fukishima needs something as epic. The radiation dilutes but unfortunatly it also accumulates.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
who was the idiot that thought of nuclear power?
for sure he could not have been a learned man
only an idiot could think up a power source
that has a byproduct of death that has no safe storage.
only an idiot could think of such a diabolical plan for boiling water.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There are ways to solve the problem, but you have to ask yourself why this is happening this way at all. They, and what I mean by they are a handful, want this to happen exactly as this is unfolding. Helpless workers with no experience doing this removal job, using heaving uniforms, exposed to unimaginable stress doing the impossible - with no help from any one other then TEPCO.

Shortly after they begin extracting the rods, a nuclear bomb will go off. No, this time there will be no person who is responsible, it will be an accident. The SPF will ignite, and the entire place will be abandoned forever. This will be the global problem that requires a lock down. This will probably happen by december, actually I am a bit shocked that it did not happen this time last year - though I would not be surprised if it happened right after they start.

The disaster will be used to "unify" the planet, which means a kind of lock down. Enough said.

There are solutions, including some that would only take focus - ask yourself why do so few people know about this problem? Why is the company that caused the problem soley in charge, when many countries are in charge of attacking syria? Why are the companies who make this killing machines so quiet about their system going to hell and killing us all in the process? They want this to happen, they are allowing it to happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
blast it to mars to kick start the planet.

Seriously the company who is running the show need to call in some better minds.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
There are ways to solve the problem, but you have to ask yourself why this is happening this way at all. They, and what I mean by they are a handful, want this to happen exactly as this is unfolding. Helpless workers with no experience doing this removal job, using heaving uniforms, exposed to unimaginable stress doing the impossible - with no help from any one other then TEPCO.

Shortly after they begin extracting the rods, a nuclear bomb will go off. No, this time there will be no person who is responsible, it will be an accident. The SPF will ignite, and the entire place will be abandoned forever. This will be the global problem that requires a lock down. This will probably happen by december, actually I am a bit shocked that it did not happen this time last year - though I would not be surprised if it happened right after they start.

The disaster will be used to "unify" the planet, which means a kind of lock down. Enough said.

There are solutions, including some that would only take focus - ask yourself why do so few people know about this problem? Why is the company that caused the problem soley in charge, when many countries are in charge of attacking syria? Why are the companies who make this killing machines so quiet about their system going to hell and killing us all in the process? They want this to happen, they are allowing it to happen.

its kind of spooky isnt it.
I actually think its some kind of vaccine for some exta terestrial radiation to come, i.e beetlegeuse. But i always look on the brightside of life.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
excuse my ignorance on nucleor matters... but isnt there a way that we can contain it long enough to get it onboard a rocket and blast this crap off of our planet? (dont be too harsh on me) haha
edit on 31-8-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
excuse my ignorance on nucleor matters... but isnt there a way that we can contain it long enough to get it onboard a rocket and blast this crap off of our planet? (dont be too harsh on me) haha
nope no a chance.
You have the fabric of matter disintergrating on a atomic scale. Its a huge crack in the substance of energy. No balance to be found and like a crack in ice it destroys/divides its structure.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by Zaphod58

i dont think you grasp the gravity of the situation.
You have a fuel which is equivalent to billions of tons of coal. A few gram of cesium 137 killed a bunch of people in brazil and contaminated huge areas. How many grams of cesium 137 has Fukishima produced? Ever heard of the doomsday bomb? Well fukishima is a doomsday bomb times 10

looks bad to me too, I don't think we are being told how bad
fukushima-diary.com...
this site I check from time to time...I'm in California, so with much of it airborne coming across the ocean, I'm probably already irradiated. plus, I'm still eating tuna, I make a mean tuna melt with melted provolone cheese.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
nope no a chance.
You have the fabric of matter disintergrating on a atomic scale. Its a huge crack in the substance of energy. No balance to be found and like a crack in ice it destroys/divides its structure.

you seem to know what you are talking about...what would you do if you had the unlimited funds, and sole decision making power?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

its kind of spooky isnt it.
I actually think its some kind of vaccine for some exta terestrial radiation to come, i.e beetlegeuse. But i always look on the brightside of life.

The bright side of the process is these actions are taken by a group of very, very, very, very desperate beings whose effort is doomed for failure no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join