It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting is for show. Elections are a fraud.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You should have brought this up twenty five years ago OP. Everyone sort of already knows that is true...The candidates are chosen by congress, they all are trained the same way. The projects the elite in society want done will be done, they make sure of that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Yeah, thanks.. You'll understand that I'll go with my own experiences for 2012. I was there for Ron Paul at the Primary and Caucus (Missouri has both...don't ask...). In fact I have a thread on here with great photos I got at the Paul rally a few days before the caucus. His people had a training session that evening to teach those of us who wanted to learn, how to use and work the caucus system as citizens.

They estimated there were 1,500 people at the rally and I'd have counted maybe 200-250 in the room for the caucus training..maybe.

I'd figure maybe 50 got off their lazy asses and made it to the caucus where it would have actually made any difference, whatsoever. Dr. Paul himself pleaded with people to show up. Please, he noted, don't do what he saw around the nation up to that point.....which IS precisely what people did. Show up for the Rah! Rah! B.S. and then crap out when it comes time to be counted.

SOME places did play dirty with Paul at the primaries and some were within driving distance of my house. I talked to some people who were at a couple. That was spitting in the man's eye though. He wasn't going to win, regardless and I think even he knew that. It wasn't the mean spirited, outright ugly stuff done to him by his own party. It was APATHY ..... No one gave enough care to even show up. Not when it wasn't fun.

* Sorry about the date above. I wrote Paul in for 2008 and went to the primary and caucus for him this time around. I'll more than happily do it again if another man worth supporting comes along. I don't see one yet.
edit on 25-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: Corrected date from 08 to 12... lol Forgive me

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder if there was ever a non-rigged election. It is like Sasquatch, or the Loch Ness monster. A myth.
You know, maybe Salvador Allende was really elected. And maybe Mosaddegh.

But it's rare. I ain't never seen an honest politician. They are paid to lie to us. That is their job.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join