It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTI-GRAVITY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey i just wan't to get you're take on this video.I have been interested in science all my life and thing like this really get me hyped for doing a science course in college....Take a look see what you think..is this guy telling the truth

Also check out part 2 and 3 in interested

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCODE

The Huchinson effect cannot be duplicated in other labs. It is not anti-gravity, it's not even good science.

As to the video, there is nothing in it relating to true anti-gravity. The closest thing I heard was when they added magnetism into the study.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Yea the part about the two opposing magnets slowing down the rock was very interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCODE

Magnetism has been known for years to be a stronger natural force than gravity. It however doesn't negate gravity, just as we do not create anti gravity by jumping or throwing a ball.

Look into magnetic levitation, it's very interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very interesting video, though much of it seems far to anecdotal and too good to be true. Such as the whole idea of secrecy and big government coverup and hiding of technology.

The guy explains the basics of his setup rather clearly and yet no one has reproduced it, nor have i heard any other avoidance of the experiment actually working. The idea too about having strangers in to look at the experiment also seems totally ludicrous...

Imagine, you are there, in the apparently super secret research area and you invite a few average Joe's in to show them a rock hitting the ground? Yeah right, hmmmm sure seems like a sound plan, cant see any problems there... oh and do you know what happens to a rock when you drop it from the hight he suggests? It smashes.

It seems a little bit like an old retired gentlemen having a little bit of fun at the expense of people who want so desperately to believe.

I please please please ask that you do go and get some formal physics education, go into it with as much of an out of the box open mind as you like, but please go and get a formal physics education. It is far better to be able to argue a point from a standpoint of understanding modern theory to a good degree than to read a few pages for 15mins on the internet and then make outlandish claims (also on the internet) about bleeding edge research subjects.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi gravity fans.

If you want to see real antigravity that was in action, and could be used today, go:

Von Braun’s 50-year-old secret
www.enterprisemission.com...

You will see how the fast rotation of an object changes the gravity !

It was a mistery: They where waiting for a satellite to comme the other way,
after an orbit, BUT IT WAS LATE !! It has been slowed down ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi gravity fans.

If you want to see real antigravity that was in action, and could be used today, go:

Von Braun’s 50-year-old secret
www.enterprisemission.com...

You are using Hoaxland's site as a reference? Why not look at a science site, not Hoaxland's rubbish.

www.thespacereview.com...

That notorious miscalculator, Richard Hoagland, has recently written an essay in three extensive parts, and held forth on the radio show “Coast to Coast AM” for four solid hours, expounding the theory that the excess velocity was more than could possibly be explained by overperformance of the solid rocket upper stages. In his written material he claims the overperformance was 17%; on the radio he said 30%—and he uses that pseudo-fact as a springboard for one of his wildly speculative theories, in this case invoking a “still classified non-Newtonian discovery.” Having told us the discovery is still classified, he feels able to “reveal” the dirty details. It’s an anti-gravity effect—“Von Braun’s Secret.” It’s not hard to see how he strayed so far from the truth. The calculations in his written material are quite amazingly erroneous. He uses a wrong version of the Tsiolkovsky equation to calculate the velocity boost of a rocket stage; inserts a wrong value into that wrong equation, and lumps all three stages together in one calculation instead of calculating stage by stage independently. Unbelievably, he even omits to derive a logarithm that the equation requires. Will he find a publisher ignorant enough to publish his erroneous calculations in book form? Probably. It’s happened before.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
MagLev has been around for aaaaaages, they used to use them for trains loads and I'm reliably informed that they still use them in Shanghai, basically they float above the track
the lack of rails causing resistance means they travel about 400mph so they do 50 miles in 7mins30.

Antigravity is being looked at really closely in Aerospace atm, as it would be a form of "clean" energy. As far as I've heard they've got nothing yet, but if you believe some of the stories coming out of Area 51, it's already existed for years and was reversed engineered from alien technology. It would be a really cool thing to study though, right on the cutting edge of physics

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Florasaurus
if you believe some of the stories coming out of Area 51, it's already existed for years and was reversed engineered from alien technology.
I've heard Bob Lazar tell stories but he lied about his education and who knows what else. Not credible.

I'm sure secret labs are working on cool stuff, but I've never seen any credible evidence for claims they have anti-gravity tech, reverse engineered from alien craft or otherwise.

@killercode a reasonable description of the video would be nice and in fact is required by ATS terms and conditions, but I've seen several Boyd Bushman videos before, where he shows a piece of paper signed by witnesses as "evidence" of his antigravity experiment.

This is pretty laughable in many respects. First, they wouldn't have a clue if he released both objects at the same time from his hands. Even in some very low tech labs I've worked in there are machines that can drop things without human intervention to eliminate this variable. Second, human perception is a terrible way to evaluate such a test, when there are cheap and simple timers to do this kind of measurement. Heck, we see them in use in sporting and racing events all the time, right?

So if he really had anything to show, it should be records from the electronic timing devices showing how many milliseconds one object hit the ground before the other. What he has instead is a joke.

If Boyd Bushman was really a senior engineer he should know that, or else as someone else suggested maybe he knows it's a joke and is just having some fun with the ignorant. I really think he might be senile or something though, because he actually seems to be serious when he makes the demonstration of the well known Lenz's law and acts like it's a mysterious effect...it's not mysterious at all. It's well-understood.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Take a look at this from about 29:00

This guy is one of the senior scientists at Lockheed Martin and he's talking about his experiments with Antigravity and he thinks he's close to cracking it. This documentary was released in 1999 so in the last 14 years I reckon his research has probably amounted to something

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Florasaurus

This guy is one of the senior scientists at Lockheed Martin and he's talking about his experiments with Antigravity and he thinks he's close to cracking it. This documentary was released in 1999 so in the last 14 years I reckon his research has probably amounted to something

I heard him talk on a video that he forced like poles of 2 bar magnets together and dropped them together with another object, and claimed that the magnets arrived a wee bit later than the other object.
If he went any further than that in the last 14 yrs or so, I haven't a clue

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Gravity (matter attracting all other matter) is a fundamental force, just like electricity. You can't have anti-electricity, and you can't have anti-gravity, i.e. matter repulsing all other matter.

The closest thing that comes to anti-gravity is the expansion of vaccum which is driven by vacuum energy. But that will not get your vehicle off the ground. To counter gravity, you need to use other forces, such as magnetic, or the force of rocket engines.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very good videos. I feel what the guy is talking about is real, the fact that he only says what won't endanger his retirement and won't verify anything newer is what gives me the feeling.

Most people can't comprehend what the scientists in some of these organizations are working with. What we are seeing in the world today is old technology. You don't think our government is going to risk someone getting hold of documentations like this, the leaks out there are nothing. The clearance of these places would not allow for messes like the leaking of documents we have seen recently.

If you notice when addressed with global warming, the retired guy says we will just escape to somewhere else and we won't have to worry about it.....AAhhh. I nor any of my offspring will be chosen to leave, it will be the scientists who are working on this and their families that will be going. We are being programed to believe that these people should be representatives of us, we are just worthless expendible beings. Look at all the TV shows that promote this concept. Yet the meek person did little to destroy the world. Hopefully after all the scientists leave and simplicity takes back the world, the earth will heal itself

So the bus to andromeda leaves in twenty years, I know none of my young will be on it. Maybe I can make a tesla death ray to shoot it down

Good movies OP. S&F for the entertainment and the extra ideas for testing I can do..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
Gravity (matter attracting all other matter) is a fundamental force, just like electricity. You can't have anti-electricity, and you can't have anti-gravity, i.e. matter repulsing all other matter.

Negating the effect of gravity is also anti gravity

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This seems to be interesting, can this way help us? and if yes then where?

new topics

top topics

join