It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Clancy's The Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't find any other threads on this game...

For those of you who haven't heard of it... This game is going to be something truly special.

Tom Clancy's The Division Official Website

This is a MMO FPS game that takes place in futuristic civil war New York.

Don't worry though.. If you're out and about and your friends need help you can log in on your tablet and smart phone and play as a drone.

There are also a ton of rumors about this game being cross platform so Xbox One, PS4 and PC gamers may just be able to play together.

The Following "Trailer" is actually at look at the tablet game play. (THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME)

edit on 21-8-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
SF
WOW

I haven't watched the videos just yet, but I am going to , just wanted to post that I think this is an awesome idea, and the fact your friends can log on mobile devices to help out its pretty awesome.

Thanks for the heads up, definitely be watching for this game!

edit:

WHOA did that grenade take off rolling towards the target on its own!?

Okay I am hyped! Been awhile since I been hyped about a game!

edit on 21-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have been sniffing this game since it headed out in the spotlight. It look sick. The graphics are just beutiful. The concept is awesome, and with the developers in charge of the game this is almost a 100% hit.

Cant wait for it to come out, the question is, wich platform is going to run it the smoothest. I know it was just stated that the X1 title will have some exclusive materials for it, but they havnt said what yet ...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this game for over a year now and I can tell you guys that ubisoft has put blood, sweat and tears into this one. This game is truly impressive in detail and gameplay.

I'm hoping this game is available at launch time for my ps4 (that's right I'm a fanboy you xbones!)..lol

Either way guys, its going to be a great year for all of us!!
edit on 21-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've been following this game since around E3. It is definitely in my top 5 next gen games which include Watchdogs, Battlefield 4, Killzone SF and The Order: 1886.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I've been keeping an eye on this game for over a year now and I can tell you guys that ubisoft has put blood, sweat and tears into this one. This game is truly impressive in detail and gameplay.

I'm hoping this game is available at launch time for my ps4 (that's right I'm a fanboy you xbones!)..lol

Either way guys, its going to be a great year for all of us!!
edit on 21-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

Haha, I'm a bit of a fanboy myself. One problem with Ubisoft is the announcement of Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots last year (I think) and then it disappeared. I'm all psyched up for Division but I am dying for a new Rainbow 6.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am a PC (HA I still love those)...casual player. Only console I have is a Wii (yeah, yeah...)

But I have always played PC and have a damn nice rig so I feel no need to get a ring of death machine.

If it is finally a true and good cross-platform you can count me in! I am bored stupid and might crack open some ME3 again soon...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It has been a very long time since I too was so excited about a game.

I think this could very well end up being something that is revolutionary.

There hasn't been a truly "revolutionary" game in a long time.

edit on 21-8-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yeah, I'm getting the ps4 and this is going to be one of the top three games I'll play on it. It just looks awesome. I spent the whole time watching the gameplay video when it came out going "WHOA! Awesome!". Can't wait for it!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tom Clancy doesn't mess around.

I've been waiting for the Division for a while now.
If you're sharp you noticed that Watch Dogs & this game shared technology --- which is a damn good thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm sooo getting this and pushing it on my gaming group, Military Gamers

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

WANT. simple as that. WANT.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'll leave this here.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Upton33

Lol.. I don't think it's a competition...

I will most definitely have both The Division and Battlefield 4..... I'm sure that includes a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This game is 1 of the reasons im buying a PS4...i just hope its all asgood as it looks and xbox one/PS4 are not conning us with HD quality video's that will look nothing like actual gameplay

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I'm with you on that... I'm sure this game is going to be visually stunning.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Last good Tom Clancy game was probably Rainbow Six 2 7 years ago, and this "Massive Entertainment" has only Far Cry 3 (not their IP) to fall back on with everything else in their catalog below par. Far from a "guarantee", lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities

No, but the concept is sound. The idea is revolutionary as is the use of tablet technology..

It seems like this could be a rebirth for the Tom Clancy franchise in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wanted it before I seen any videos, just read a bit.
How about the usual idea of us playing as an ats group, I'm all for it. after all I think going alone would be suicide after what I've seen. team work will be the key to surviving and dominating.

still not sure if I want an xbox one or ps4, i'll probably go for the xbox as I already have a gamer tag.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Bringing this thread back to life with some new E3 2014 Gameplay Footage.

I think I just had a nerdgasm..

top topics

join