It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Family may have been contacted? Input Please!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

That's very interesting! I guess i should start thinking of a place that is special to me. IDK where that would be, seeing as I have always been moving locations my whole life.

And definitely! if you're willing, we should try and get a 3rd party?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Do self regression via mediation and asking questions, and using free will to intend and seek. You get answers.

Weeelllll, here's the thing...

I'm afraid of opening 'Pandora's Box' if you will.

In lucid dreaming I am even very cautious when things 'intrude' upon my space. The slightest feeling of trepidation and I will either banish the intrusion, or abruptly pull myself out of the astral.

My mother tells me, it's the 'grounding instinct' mothers have when their young are still' very young. She assures me my trepidation will ease as my children get older and are better able to shield themselves from influences I may invite into our space. I'm Leary and doubtful, as how can one really shield anyone from such forces? So I do believe I take comfort in not remembering.

Another aspect of myself is automatic writing. I struggle with the notions such as, is it all me, from my own head? And some of the resulting gibberish I pull from automatic writing is just down right frustrating. If I cannot make sense of it, what's the point? It is these sort of self doubts that plague me on my own spiritual journey., and my perceptions of what am experiencing.

But I am only in my thirties. I have plenty of time to work it out., and plenty of time to return to my spiritual and occult dabbling when my children are older. For now, much of it I have shelved and put away - until my children are older. Of course, I still study and talk of such things, but I am not overtly active in it currently. Well with the exception of automatic writing, which I've been doing since as long as I can remember starting around the Ade of twelve/thirteen. Right around the same time my sleepwalking became less often. Hmmm. That's the first time I correlated that. In fact a month or to ago, I'd stopped doing automatic writings and my sleep walking returned.

This thread just gave me an epiphinany!!!

Cirque

I'm not sure you understand what it means to ask your Soul/Higher Self questions. In the presence of Oversoul or Source, you have a true epiphany for the veil lifts and you know and recognize....at least if your doing the work you came to do and working on overcoming self , this should be the case. There is more you in you, its you that floods in. If something has to ask permission its not something you should give permission to, but You ARE.

Thats how you get answers, your own Self gives them.

edit on 21-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi Unity,

Alright, let me explain it plainly.

I don't like what my higher self indicates is my higher purpose.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

PLEASE consider the helpful information available with Guy Malone's

YOU TUBE VIDEOS:

www.youtube.com... .1.11.youtube.U-QKbRBOIa8

and his website

alienresistance.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for the links BO! i'll definitely read in to those soon.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

... I have a strange fascination with the constellation Orion.

Me too. And tell me what you think of this:

I think it started when I was a bit younger than you were then, kindergarten or so - 5-ish. Orion always looked like a UFO to me. When it rose in the east (I loved the winter months since it meant Orion was coming back and I can sit at my bedroom window facing east and watch it come up over the horizon).

The stars in Orion's belt, plus giant red Betelgeuse on the left and white Rigel on the right. It was always so perfectly symmetrical and had the perfect outline of a UFO with three white lights vertically in the middle. I was just so sure that it could not be just a coincidence - that there was a message in there, that the UFO-aliens PLANNED it that way.

of course, as a child, this was just fantasy thinking. I had no idea yet of the real original constellation of Orion's shape or meaning as "the Hunter". All I saw was those perfectly shaped five stars in the shape of a UFO rising every night in the east, and then twisting slightly and turning as it "flew" across the sky through the night. It definitely motivated my thinking to this day, and I still fondly think back to my childhood every time I see Orion rising in the east -especially if I'm up in the mountains camping or in the desert or something. It STILL has that captivating, mysterious hold on me...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I loved the winter months since it meant Orion was coming back 

Oddly enough I get excited for the winter months for this very same reason. I look forward to the return of Orion like a child looks forward to Christmas morning.

I've never thought of Orion as looking like a UFO, however, now that you mention it I can see where you're coming from.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IamABeliever,

I have an update I would like to share with you. Literally this morning at 530 am, I went into sleep paralysis and felt like i was about to astral project. I heard a voice telling me it was okay but i still freaked out. All i can think about at night now is your story about the Grey just standing there next to your bed!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I had a missing time event shared with a family member, maybe as long as an entire day. My brother and I never showed up for school and it might have extended to the whole family. This was 30 years ago.
I tried to remember what happened and still draw a total blank. No memories of aliens, actually at the time I thought it was the government that grabbed us and brainwashed us out of some kind of paranoia on their part.
I do know for a time our group of friends was shadowed by a car that kept tabs on us( we joked about it). I only had a feeling of letting it go at the time, that we could be in danger if we talked about it.
Now its 30 years later and I tried to remember, but haven't tried regression hypnosis but I have thought about it. But trying to think back triggered some bad feelings. I was really getting upset on my nights off and had this dread that something was coming back and I'd encounter them in my house or I'd be adducted again. I got over it and maybe I should let the whole thing go again. But the anger at not knowing and the sense we were violated is still there. That seemed to be triggered by seeing a UFO.
And I did have a dream or two concerning aliens. One bad one was that we were in out house being detained by very arrogant, very smug and shifty government types. I looked out the window and saw Greys and it brought back a fear and loathing and woke me up. Like I remembered encountering them before. Another one was where myself and other abductees who were being monitored were taken by humans who were extra terrestrial, only far more advanced. Not particularly friendly and very arrogant and aloof but not overtly hostile. They seemed to be studying humans and earth and cataloguing life on earth.I picked up that they could enter and leave our solar system through magnetic fields like over the poles.
I think that maybe they have been taking more people than we realize and have been collecting a gene pool for reproducing humans off planet and have begun infiltrating them into our society and even our governments. You hope they have good intentions but somehow I don't think so. They may try to take over the planet and reduce our population, or they may just come back and invite us to join them in whatever they have planned. Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join