It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Family may have been contacted? Input Please!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I just want to share some stories from both my grandmother and my mother.

I firmly and whole-heartedly believe in ETs and such and i have done research about the different signs of abduction and things of the sort. I have read that ETs usually "follow" families for generations. Based on that premise, i went and asked my mom and my grandmother both if they have ever had anything strange happen to them. My grandmother told me when she was in her teens, being almost 70 now, she said she was riding a horse with a friend of hers who was also riding a horse. They were riding down a hill and my grandmother said she heard a weird noise and turned to look over her shoulder. She said she saw a UFO just hovering about the tree tops about 100ft. When i asked my grandmother how far away the actual treeline was from her, she said she couldn't remember that much detail. Anyway, she said both her and her friend saw this UFO and before it zoomed away like other UFOs do, she said she swore she saw a silhouette of a "person" inside the ship. She said it was your typical saucer shape. She said it took off so fast then all of the sudden it was across the sky, before taking off again for good. I asked her if she had any losses of time, since I have read that is another indication. She said she couldn't remember, ironically enough.

I know my grandmothers "encounter" can be seen as a little wobbly. Me personally, i wouldn't doubt my grandmother for a second, but that's why I'm asking you guys:]

My mother however has a much "better" story. She said when she was 19, being 44 now, she and her friend were driving home from work at 3 am. Neither were under the influence of anything if that helps. She use to live in Iowa, so when she was driving her friend home, they were driving through a back country road with no street lights whatsoever. She said all of the sudden a bright light shot down from the sky into the middle of the road. This is where it gets "weird."
She said they both saw what appeared to be a white cat jump from out of no where on the right side of the ditch into the middle of the road, then jump again off into the opposite ditch. She said this was really strange because the road was much too broad for a normal cat to make it in just one leap. After that, they obviously when to the friends house to drop her off. She said when they got there, all of the lights in the house were on and that all of the doors were open. The kicker? No one was home. The REAL kicker? My mom said neither her nor her friend could remember anything after that, for a whole day!

I just want to share this with you lovely fellow believers and see what your insights are? Feel free to ask questions!

Thanks for your time,
ContactME

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is often or always a generational aspect to the experiences. My family too. I would be searching intently, meditating is a very good way to gain awareness, and asking yourself, your Soul/HS and Source, to deprogram from this world and to be able to see truly, be aware and help others, report for duty. The more you do this, the more you gain frequency, and as you become aware, the nature of your memories, any events, and especially whatever will occur in the future, will change, and you gain protection from greys, if thats whats involved. People usually have more than one group involved, greys, your people and family, and others. And have happiness, gratitude, appreciation, don't focus on negative, but see positive and expect positive always. A sense of humour over all things including this.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I personally have never had an encounter but from what i have read over the past few years this sound's like you could have some sort of family abduction but that doesn't mean you will be abducted they only choose some people from the family.I would try to get more information from you're mother and grandmother first doe.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have many markers - but no memory of abduction.

My strangest experience was when I was 19, where a friend and I shared an episode of missing time. We should of returned home around midnight, instead we walked through the door at four a.m. The next morning around eight, my friend called me to come over. She was very upset. She had this black substance coming out of every orifice of her body. I did not have that, though. No black too.

What's more, I sleepwalk. More when I was young, but I will occasionally still have relapses. I just recently had a relapse of sleep walking. I have been found outside, more times than I can count, when I should have been in bed sleeping. I've also awoke in bed with my feet caked with dirt, and the sheets muddy.

My family attributed it to the fairy coming to take me away.

Many people say I should do hypnotic regression. No thank you. I'm quite content to let sleeping dogs lay. My dreams tell me quite enough of what is likely happening to me. My eldest daughter, soon after beginning meditation, has begun having sleep paralysis and seeing orange balls of light. It certainly does seem to run in the family.

I've also been witness to UFO's on occasion. My mother, when I ask her of it simply says, 'Our family has always been of interest to the others.' But she refuses to get into specifics and tells me, 'It is what it is, and it,s beyond our control'.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

Hello again here...different thread...there are different realities (dimensions) that move in and out of sync right next to, on top of, beside and underneath the one we are in. And sometimes, the veil between worlds is thin, and certain folks can see thru it.

And Im of the opinion that UFO's" (really a BAD Word..if can one try and INDENTIFY something that by its own definition...is UN-IDENTIFIABLE)...arent all from different planets and outer space etc.....Im assuming some come from here...only right from these side by side dimensions next to us. And at times, family members, pets and us.....can see thru the veil.....

PS And overall? I think contact is important to them...and us....and happens more often than we know....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Do self regression via mediation and asking questions, and using free will to intend and seek. You get answers.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since I was a young child I've believed wholeheartedly that "the others" exist. I have a strange fascination with the constellation Orion. So much so, that as early as the age of 8 I would stand in our backyard and stare at it for hours on end. My mother would have to come get me to come in the house.

I've never witnessed a UFO or experienced anything odd until recently. About a year ago I began waking up in the morning with blood on my pillow and small scabs behind my ears. I have no recollection of anything taking place.

That all changed about two weeks ago. I had drifted off to sleep, I clearly remember the last time I looked at the clock it being 1:04 am. A little while later I awoke startled. I tried to move, but couldn't. I was able to move my eyes and look around the room. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, standing next to my bed was a grey.

He slowly leaned in toward me and I looked into his black eyes. I remember when he reached toward me, the thought that ran through my head, "Now is your chance, his arms are outstretched and his ribs are exposed. Kick this mother f**ker as hard as you can in the side."

I couldn't move. I was unable to move any part of my body. I was terrified, I remember feeling literally like a small child in it's presence.

I remember nothing after thinking to kick him. When I was finally able to move I saw the clock said 2:23 am.

Was this a dream or something more? Hell if I know. I know it scared the sh*t out of me whatever it was that happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I haven't read the details of your story, but you make it clear in your opening words and even in the bit of your profile/outlook by your name that you are ONE OF US. You just don't know it or won't admit it.

Start there, and accept that fact and your life might get more interested--not necessarily easier.

I'm convinced that the so-called "medical exams" are a bit more complicated than that. Slight manipulations are being done to our DNA that are changing subtle changes within some of us and our offspring.

I have jokily said before on ATS that the aliens are making abductees and their offspring into genetic-determined liberals democrats. Historically, it is easy to see that their primary focus has been to alter the genetic base for Americans for the most part with their abductions. Sexual identification seems to be involved. I suspect it is related to the lowering the aggressive nature of males.

Sorry, out of time.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Aliensun
I haven't read the details of your story, but you make it clear in your opening words and even in the bit of your profile/outlook by your name that you are ONE OF US. You just don't know it or won't admit it.

Thanks for the input! But what do you mean by "one of us?"

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think he means you are an abductee.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

edit on 20-8-2013 by ContactME because: (no reason given)

Iamabeliever,

I was planning on responding to your post. That is some crazy stuff that has happened to you man. How have you been handling it recently? You said the actual encounter that you had was only about 2 weeks ago? That's pretty sudden man. As much as I want to make contact, IDK if i would like to have them in my house, at least not at first! As much as I want to believe that Aliens are benevolent, it'd still be really hard to not freak out at the sight of one standing right next to me in the dark, when I can't move.

Next, you said you think he was implying that I am an abductee? I know they say that ETs sometimes mess with generations of a single family, but i never gave you guys any details of my own life and my own experiences. So i will now i guess!

To be honest, I don't really remember anything from my whole life that has been strange, and I'm 22. Granted, that's not a long time to be on this earth lol. The only time in my life that i thought i have seen an UFO was when i was in 4th grade, so about 9 or 10 years old. I was with my mom at the time and we were looking at the starts at night with a new telescope, a really crappy telescope so it wasn't like we were using the hubble! ha but anyway, now that I have done research and I am older, I am convinced that it wasn't a UFO at all. Probably just a planet or a satellite. But for the sake of the argument, i'll explain what it looked like. It just sat in one place the whole time and just flashed different colors. Like red and blue. We looked at it for a good while, definitely long enough where if it were a plane, it would've moved. I still am not convinced now that it was a UFO. Other than that, the only thing that i can think of that remotely resembles other abductee stories, is the fact that I don't remember a WHOLE lot of my childhood from being born to about 4th grade. I don't want to say that is a dead give away for abduction because I have moved a lot in my life because of my mom being in the military, so at least for NOW, im attributing my lack of memories to just repressed trauma or what not. Because I can definitely remember bits and pieces of my child hood for sure.

I just want to let you guys know what has happened to me so i can get some input and i have definitely gotten some awesome input so far!
edit on 20-8-2013 by ContactME because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Honestly, the first few nights after it happened I slept on the couch with a light on. I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't a dream.

I'm 42 years old and ask myself, why now? Or has "something" been taking place all along and this was their coming out party so to speak?

I do know I was scared. I could tell that he wasn't friendly at all. It's just a feeling I got from him. I have no idea what to make of it, honestly.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Do you lucid dream ever or try to Astral Project?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Do self regression via mediation and asking questions, and using free will to intend and seek. You get answers.

Weeelllll, here's the thing...

I'm afraid of opening 'Pandora's Box' if you will.

In lucid dreaming I am even very cautious when things 'intrude' upon my space. The slightest feeling of trepidation and I will either banish the intrusion, or abruptly pull myself out of the astral.

My mother tells me, it's the 'grounding instinct' mothers have when their young are still' very young. She assures me my trepidation will ease as my children get older and are better able to shield themselves from influences I may invite into our space. I'm Leary and doubtful, as how can one really shield anyone from such forces? So I do believe I take comfort in not remembering.

Another aspect of myself is automatic writing. I struggle with the notions such as, is it all me, from my own head? And some of the resulting gibberish I pull from automatic writing is just down right frustrating. If I cannot make sense of it, what's the point? It is these sort of self doubts that plague me on my own spiritual journey., and my perceptions of what am experiencing.

But I am only in my thirties. I have plenty of time to work it out., and plenty of time to return to my spiritual and occult dabbling when my children are older. For now, much of it I have shelved and put away - until my children are older. Of course, I still study and talk of such things, but I am not overtly active in it currently. Well with the exception of automatic writing, which I've been doing since as long as I can remember starting around the Ade of twelve/thirteen. Right around the same time my sleepwalking became less often. Hmmm. That's the first time I correlated that. In fact a month or to ago, I'd stopped doing automatic writings and my sleep walking returned.

This thread just gave me an epiphinany!!!

Cirque

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A few questions Cricque!

One. What do you mean by automatic writing?

and two. How do you personally pull yourself out of a lucid dream and into the astral?

thanks,
CM

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The known or recognized forms of auto-writing is the Quija. But I don't like the board unless I create my own on a circular board, rather than square.

Instead I just do it with good old pen and paper, meditating, waiting for a connection and then writing down the info. I prefer this method, because the connection is personal and I then can sense whether it is positive or negative. When you use a board, it's difficult to ascertain the nature of whatever it is one connects with. I come from a mother who is gypsy. So you have to understand, tarot, palmistry, astrology, talking boards, seances, astral trips - all normal and acceptable and open for my exploration as soon as I was old enough to ask.

As to lucid dreaming, that is the astral, but your in your own bubble. If that makes sense. I'm just afraid to go outside my bubble.

Now day-dreaming which is what most people call lucid dreaming - is different for me. That is just going into my own mind, creating a landscape and having an adventure. I'm completely in control of my dream. When I lucid dream, I'm not in control of the landscape. It is still there as it was when I'm awake except everything seems to be emanating it's own inner light. Also, I perceive a lot, tons of light beings. The most common I feel comfortable with emanate an inner green light. They are so benevolent and positive. They were the ones who first taught me how to create a bubble around myself to aid me in my fears of exploring the astral. I always ask them who they are when I encounter them and they say they are 'helpers'.

For me, returning from the astral use to be jarring. I would drop down back into my body jarringly. It would knock the breath out of me and leave me gasping for air. But when I was taught the bubble, now I float down nice and easy to my body.

I know that all sounds crazy, but there it is.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContactME

Do you lucid dream ever or try to Astral Project?

Funny you should ask that. About a week and a half before I had this experience I tried to astral project. I actually thought this had something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Cirque, do you have any suggestions for me to enter the astral, other than meditating? I'm not saying i'm not going to NOT meditate, i would just like to get all the info i can!

If you can indeed AP, could you visit me while I'm sleeping and do anything to help me? just curious!

one more addition, how do you perceive these light beings? and can I do it?
edit on 20-8-2013 by ContactME because: forgot to ask!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How did you go about projecting?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well there are tons of sites and even threads here on ATS that can give you different methods to try in reaching the astral. The trick is figuring out which method works for you. For me, the connecting to the astral has to do with my childhood special place. Which was an apple tree in the back yard. I use to sleep walk to that apple tree and awake there when I was young.

When I meditate and want to astral, I first bi-locate to that tree. I then enter the astral in one of two ways. I either climb the limbs up, up, up and those branches keep going up - until I reach the next plane/dimension. I know I've reached the astral when everything changes ever so slightly and things seems to - once again begin to emanate an inner light. The other way I enter is by moving into the tree - when I move out of the tree, I'm in the astral. That's how I do it because, well it works for me, and I guess because that is where it all began. Or at least, that's my perception of where it all began.

As to meeting one another in the astral, I've never tried it! I suppose we could use a remote viewing method to try it and meet back to see if we connected. But we would need an impartial third party to take our accounting separately to see if we truly did meet up in the astral.

Cirque

top topics

<<   2 >>

join