It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You have no debate. Regardless of whether YOU think that transplant decisions are being made based on someone considering someone else to be "less than human", it's just not so.

There is clearly no debate here, since you continue to debate a topic unrelated to what I claimed?

You are either responding from a place of assumption? ingorance? Dishonesty?

Here is the psot that offended..

Originally posted by Indigo5

We (the USA) are under no obligation to recognize them as citizens…they are here illegally.
We (as people) are obligated to recognize them as fellow human beings, with the same rights endowed by their creator as ourselves. Too often the rhetoric crosses into dehumanizinig.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Why should someone here ILLEGALLY be entitled to ANYTHING?

I asked that they not be dehumanized.

And breaking the law does not void human rights...lest next time you get pulled over for a traffic violation you are OK with being sodomized by the officer.

Your hate lacks logic.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

Indigo, here's what you said a couple of pages back. Yet, no one ever said that an illegal should be void of human rights. All they ever claimed was that they shouldn't be "entitled", meaning they shouldn't be receiving any benefits at the cost of taxpayer dollars. That's why there is no debate. You made an issue out of something that wasn't even there.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And breaking the law does not void human rights...lest next time you get pulled over for a traffic violation you are OK with being sodomized by the officer.

Your hate lacks logic.

Indigo, here's what you said a couple of pages back. Yet, no one ever said that an illegal should be void of human rights. All they ever claimed was that they shouldn't be "entitled", meaning they shouldn't be receiving any benefits at the cost of taxpayer dollars. That's why there is no debate. You made an issue out of something that wasn't even there.

One poster took outright issue with the idea we should recognize them as fellow human beings and should not be dehumanized. A statement I made immediately after pointing out that they were here illegally and were not entitled to rights that US Citizens are granted.

The precise retort to the concept that they shouldn't be thought of as less than human was..."I don't remember seeing that in the founding documents"...

Which led to me citing the declaration of independance...

Another poster explained that since they are here illegally, we should own thier organs and be able to take them.

I understand you jumped into the debate, but you posted in response to a debate I was already having and came with either dishonesty or miss-assumptions...I assumed miss-assumptions...but you persisted on a line of argument I was not engaged in and posted on pages that clearly showed what I was responding to.

I even repeatedly posted the exchange to clarify those who appeared confused...and yet you persisted.

I don't like to accuse folks of dishonesty...but not sure what to make of it?

You can click "posts in thread" on my profile if you would like to once again review what I have claimed on the issue and what I responded to?
edit on 26-8-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yet, no one ever said that an illegal should be void of human rights.

I'll try again to be precise for you...

My post..

We (the USA) are under no obligation to recognize them as citizens…they are here illegally.
We (as people) are obligated to recognize them as fellow human beings, with the same rights endowed by their creator as ourselves. Too often the rhetoric crosses into dehumanizinig.

The response....

Originally posted by macman
Yeah, I checked the Founding Documents, and I can't find that anywhere.

Next...

Originally posted by sulaw
Furthermore (And please don't take this one the wrong way) does America not hold the right to that Illegal who died in America and the organs?

Tell me again about how folks haven't "dehumanized" them?

Hell....Mac..argued for pages about how the founders didn't believe in human rights...just rights for Americans..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Once again, something that you blew out of proportion when one of the same posters (Mac) followed up with...

Your understanding of the Founding Fathers couldn't be more wrong.

While they did believe that all men are created equal, it was understood that these items pertained to those citizens of the country the documents were drafter for. Otherwise, they would have stated these items as decrees for the world. And, why then would they speak about a Sovereign Nation, if these items were for all of the world.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

He was wrong in his response...as the Declaration of Indpendance clearly articulates. I am not going to repeat my posts and excerpts, nor that debate...the Document is widely available. He argued that the founders limited "All Men" or "Endowed by thier creator" just to the Colonists.

It's all here in the thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Sheesh! Mac was pointing out that the Declaration of Independence was written to provide guidelines for THIS country, not the entire world. While every human being has the right to exist, they don't have the right to demand that everything be given to them. Get it now?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Sheesh! Mac was pointing out that the Declaration of Independence was written to provide guidelines for THIS country, not the entire world. While every human being has the right to exist, they don't have the right to demand that everything be given to them. Get it now?

Mac was precise and consistent in what he took issue with...And though I include it below for context...he excluded my first line and highlighted the second in his response...

My post..

The response....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I admit I wonder how anybody can go on a hunger strike to protest not getting surgery, if they are illegal. It seems like as soon as that was known, law enforcement would have put them on a bus to Mexico. Is there some greater context that I am missing in this?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Mac was precise and consistent in what he took issue with...And though I include it below for context...he excluded my first line and highlighted the second in his response...

My post..

The response....

This. I don't need it to be written in some document that I should care for my fellow man to know that it is a self-evident truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your hate lacks logic.

All that illegals should be entitled to is a jail cell or deportation. They have no right to be here illegally but some people on ATS think that it is ok. Yet I don't hear them whining about all the criminals we have in our prison system..... they all did something illegal as well... should we let them out to co-mingle with the people who are here illegally? Maybe start using our tax dollars to set up mixers for the two groups? Damn... Im sure the NSA is going to read this and now they have another idea on how to give the Dems more illegal votes.. ok nix the mixer idea.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join