It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Instrumentals, would appreciate feedback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
After recently moving, and having not made any instrumentals in a while... I figured I'd take a stab at it again. I managed to create the following two instrumentals this evening.

First time posting on youtube as well, I'm wondering if there's any copy-write with any of those images. Those were all the images on my computer, so I figured, why not lol.

I'm not gonna lie, it was difficult to keep that song under 11 minutes. I wasn't confident on mixing too much of the electric guitar in with the most of it... so it kinda forced my hand in stretching the songs. BTW, the electric guitar starts at 4:00 and at the end. I could always just turn down the guitar sound, and put it all over the song, but who wants that?

So what do you guys think? It would great to get some opinions on them, as to what direction they should go. These will certainly have to be re-dun, so all criticism is welcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
sounds cool, but why in the world did you place Obamas picture in the video? seriously ?................eeeew !
edit on 19-8-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

new topics

join