It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Everyone Else Can Go Insane Publicly Then So Can I......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Prayers and a virtual (((HUG))) out to you and your daughter OpinionatedB.

I'm sorry for your pain and fear and confusion.

I genuinely feel the universe has a rocky ride for all of us right now. I just try to go with the current and not bash myself against the rocks.

We can float down together.

Peace to you friend..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
God gave my husband a job....

What a sonofabitch. He has jobs to spare and onjly gives them to your hubby?

I'd call hm and ask for a refund. I am pretty sure if he's going to give your husband a job, he better have one for every body else.

Such a jerk, god...

No, God didn't have any jobs to spare. These were made to order for me. Both of them.

This ain't kindergarten, and it ain't candy being handed out to the class from a big bag.

I asked him if he'd find one for you anyhow, and he said "dude just called me a 'sonofabitch' - what do YOU think?"

I guess you'll just have to make your own.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dear One,
If there are such things as Angels, I will ask that they come to comfort you and your husband and child.
I promise you that I will send you Light and Love from my heart before I fall asleep tonight, and pray that Light enfolds you and your sweet dear child.
Deep breath. Be strong. You are loved.
You are much stronger than you think you are. You can do this. I know you can.
You are a mother and moms are fiercely strong for their children--no matter how old they are.
Be fiercely strong.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thank you so much.... I am starting to feel better today, stronger anyway... thanks for your prayers and concern

reply to post by Galadriel

I am trying to be!! Thank you for your care..

reply to post by 1loserel2

Thank you! Your right miracles do happen... We keep praying for one....You are correct maybe all of us together will help that miracle along... two is better than one, and an army is better than a few!
edit on 20-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sorry to say but jobs, marriage, religion, television, food...its all illuminati made bull# created to work AGAINST you. Humans are animals,smart animals but does this mean we should still be slaves? Imagine a game show where under 3 curtains is a Mercedes, a nice house, and a nice vacation. The host says "You can have one of these, or all 3! All you have to do is work at a bull# job your entire life, pray to a false god, and consume food that is really killing you. Oh yea and get married so you can never have sex with another human again." You may not know it, but we are slaves. For what? A nice car? A nice house? The American dream? Illuminati paper money?

WAKE UP. WE NEED REVOLUTION. WE NEED EVOLUTION.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join