It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kherchia Mundra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
has anyone here accomplished it?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

mastering it now. it was initiated by the kundalini.. it is not a conscious practice. during meditation on this point i have felt the mana descend into my stomach from the pineal through the roof of the mouth down the throat. as a result have not felt hungry or had stomach growl for days on end as long as i do it each day.

i will be trying to see how long i can go without food as this practice continues. the spiritual energies massage the tongue with a wave like manner. noone on utube calling them shri whatever has replicated it properly. they are faking, dont know what theyre doing. this is the area of uncharted waters. the books are not clear. rather quite misleading.

what i will tell you is.. dont try to do this. attain samadhi first. then it will happen all on it's own as you transcend different levels in meditation.
edit on 19-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Im giving you a star for knowing what the hell this is about

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

i believe he was referring to 'kechari mudra'. spelling is not all that important tho.

it has to do with sub chakras connecting the pineal to the throat chakra including nasal chakras on each side of the nostrils and a chin chakra. called in yoga a chin lock i believe. it has another fancy name i dont remember right now.

also has biological connections in the developing fetus cells where cells from the formation of the tongue separate and move into forming structure in the pineal.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

mastering it now. it was initiated by the kundalini.. it is not a conscious practice. during meditation on this point i have felt the mana descend into my stomach from the pineal through the roof of the mouth down the throat. as a result have not felt hungry or had stomach growl for days on end as long as i do it each day.

i will be trying to see how long i can go without food as this practice continues. the spiritual energies massage the tongue with a wave like manner. noone on utube calling them shri whatever has replicated it properly. they are faking, dont know what theyre doing. this is the area of uncharted waters. the books are not clear. rather quite misleading.

what i will tell you is.. dont try to do this. attain samadhi first. then it will happen all on it's own as you transcend different levels in meditation.

Sounds pretty awful. Why would you seek to accomplish this?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

it is a bit difficult, and annoying and unappealing.. but i guess to answer your question.. because i like a challenge

i actually didnt plan on it.. i just ended up in the process.. it's one of those roads where there is no turning back.

i have 2 choices.. sink or swim. i choose to swim. im almost through this stage.. it's been rough. when all is done things will be better. so the reward is worth the edurance i suppose u could say.
edit on 19-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Where did you get this weird spelling for the Khechari Mudra?

No, I have not accomplished this. It's considered a very advanced mudra.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If one is able to perform the Khechari Mudra (where the tip of the tongue actually penetrates the nasal cavity):

1.) it is supposed to hasten enlightenment (the highest form of samadhi).

2.) it is supposed to release "nectar" (amrit) from the "bowl of the head" which not only heals the body of its ailments, but rejuvenates it.

I've read of people actually cutting the skin under the tongue, so the tongue can reach farther up into the nasal cavity. NOT RECOMMENDED.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

If one is able to perform the Khechari Mudra (where the tip of the tongue actually penetrates the nasal cavity):

1.) it is supposed to hasten enlightenment (the highest form of samadhi).

2.) it is supposed to release "nectar" (amrit) from the "bowl of the head" which not only heals the body of its ailments, but rejuvenates it.

I've read of people actually cutting the skin under the tongue, so the tongue can reach farther up into the nasal cavity. NOT RECOMMENDED.

So basically, new age-y post nasal drip.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OMG this is one crazy piece of yoga....

edit on 25-8-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Im giving you a star for knowing what the hell this is about

Peace, NRE.

I thought it was a snotty handkerchief in Chechnya.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
OMG this is one crazy piece of yoga....

edit on 25-8-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

meh.. that is not kechari mudra..

it's good way to train the tongue to strangle urself in meditation tho.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Purification, healing and rejuvenation of the annamaya kosha can be achieved (and amrita/soma felt) with many other mudras... not only kechari.

edit on 26-8-2013 by D1ss1dent because: ...

top topics

join